Forums
Posted By: cools Nicola Sturgeon - 8th Jan 2017 9:39am
She's a right rebel rowser isn't she? Thought I liked her when she first came on the scene but changed my opinion of her now. Think she's becoming a bit of a megalomaniac. Threats all the time well I hope if she does have another referendum she's defeated again.
Posted By: granny Re: Nicola Sturgeon - 8th Jan 2017 11:25am

Good post, Cools. Couldn't agree more. Although I think she may have realised that her political ideas and motives, may not be quite so acceptable as she first thought.

I think she is back-tracking somewhat, but she won't be seen to be admitting that she may be losing her credibility.

Silly fish woman. A proper little madam !
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Nicola Sturgeon - 8th Jan 2017 11:51am
She is gambling on the no brexit vote in scotland being big enough to win a no uk vote.a big gamble that would decide her fate in politics. So its bye bye cameron and probably bye bye sturgeon.
Posted By: casper Re: Nicola Sturgeon - 8th Jan 2017 12:56pm
By she has basically said a deal on the EU will ease the threat of a referendum for the time being, pressed on this point she has intimated that it would come within the next two or three years anyway, only cowards threaten, do it now, sick of being threatened by wee Jimmy Cranky, what happens happens.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral