Forums
Posted By: cools Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 5:43pm
My god there's some evil so called parents around. Another child goes through hell to die at the hands of the people who should protect them! It makes my blood boil! The circumstances of this case are tragic and big big mistake made by that family court. The Granddad knew this would happen how bad must he feel, poor man.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 5:47pm
Originally Posted by cools
My god there's some evil so called parents around. Another child goes through hell to die at the hands of the people who should protect them! It makes my blood boil! The circumstances of this case are tragic and big big mistake made by that family court. The Granddad knew this would happen how bad must he feel, poor man.
Have you got the link on this story Cools?
or source?Thanks x
Posted By: cools Re: Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 5:58pm
Sorry Snowy. Don't know how to post up links, it's been on the news all day, that's where I've seen it. Horrible story.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 6:15pm
heres one link about the bastar*

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rdering-six-year-old-daughter-Ellie.html

After the jury's bombshell verdicts today, it can be revealed that:
Butler and Gray ran a brazen PR campaign, holding TV and newspaper interviews, as they played the victim after Ellie was removed from their care as a baby.
A family court judge handed Ellie back to her abusive father before the killing and, in an extraordinary court order, prevented social workers who had been on the case from dealing with the schoolgirl.
Ellie's grandfather warned the family judge she would 'have blood on her hands' after the ruling.
Ellie's grandparents - who looked after her following her removal from Butler and who spent their life savings fighting to keep her - said she was a 'shining light' in their lives.
Butler's ex-girlfriend said he was 'pure evil' and told how he repeatedly attacked her during their relationship.
A judge dealing with case in the High Court family division ruled in 2014 that Butler killed Ellie as she considered the future of her sibling

Posted By: cools Re: Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 6:29pm
Thanks for putting the link up Fish I must learn how to.. It was horrific how those B's acted before and after she was dead, pretending on the phone to emergency services she was alive when she had been dead for 2 hours. Just don't understand how parents or indeed anyone but especially mum and dad can hurt you. I say ai all the time about these cases hope they get theirs in jail and rot in hell!
Posted By: granny Re: Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 9:14pm
Originally Posted by cools
Thanks for putting the link up Fish I must learn how to.. It was horrific how those B's acted before and after she was dead, pretending on the phone to emergency services she was alive when she had been dead for 2 hours. Just don't understand how parents or indeed anyone but especially mum and dad can hurt you. I say ai all the time about these cases hope they get theirs in jail and rot in hell!

Morons! Once upon a time these crimes including rape was (apparently) seen as a no no within the prison system. The perpetrators of crimes against children were subject to retribution from inmates. These days, there seem to be so many such cases, they must all be shaking hands and saying 'alright mate' .

It makes those who defend such offenders, questionable too.

For her grandparents, well, nothing will ever be able to heal their wounds. It is a tragedy and she was failed drastically.

Heart breaking and so painful to think how she suffered.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Ellie Butler - 21st Jun 2016 9:56pm
What's the betting that the broken department called CAFCASS (Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service) haven't done their job properly and incorrectly advised the Judge?

A bit weird that its taken over two years for this prosecution even after a Judge stated he was guilty in 2014.
Posted By: casper Re: Ellie Butler - 22nd Jun 2016 8:44am
So so sad, such a happy little girl at her nana's and grandads, what pair of dirty evil barstard, knowing the poor little kid had been dead for two hours and pretending to carry out CPR, how low can some people sink, really upsetting.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral