Forums
Posted By: venice Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 10:03am
Wow , super Tuesday, and Donald Trump has 7 more triumphs. Unbelievable. Hes going to be much harder to stop now. Still a long way to go, but you never know!
Wonder if the plans to stop him include a Kennedy kiss? Wouldnt surprise me.

Wonder what DT would have done about the immigration problem in Europe if he'd been in charge, looking at what he plans to do about Mexico.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 10:05am
The man is a complete nutcase and a danger to the world.

Funny hair, big rallys, hates foreigners. Remind you of anyone?
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 10:21am
Originally Posted by Gibbo
The man is a complete nutcase and a danger to the world.

Funny hair, big rallys, hates foreigners. Remind you of anyone? The man is a complete nutcase and a danger to the world.

Ha! Bet Trump loved the film 'Soylent Green' too! (70's film where the powers that be , in a world beset by same sort of problems as the world today, are caught out feeding the population with a 'superfood of lentils and soya ----heavily laced with a ground up mixture of us oldies and possibly other inconvenient souls. Yummy. shocked)
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 10:29am
Actually , that film was apparently based on a sci-fi film made in the mid sixties called 'Make Room, Make Room' which explored what our world might be like, and solutions for its problems, if it ever reached the unimaginable make believe 7 billion! The world now is 7.4 billion ! Havent seen the film , but might look out for it out of interest.
Posted By: cools Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 11:50am
Trump is surprising everyone by winning these but although way way ott and too radical he is saying out loud what many are thinking to a degree. He does come over like a buffoon but like our own Boris ,they're a clever buffoon. He can't be that much if a nutter if he's a billionaire.
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 12:50pm
Cools, can you imagine if he was in charge of the nuclear button

Yee haaah!!! , lets get the barstards , gimmee the damn button!! --- click !!!
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 1:00pm
Originally Posted by venice

: raftl :sorry that made me laugh.
All in good humour Venice.
Posted By: cools Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 1:03pm
Yeah it is abit frightening that...
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 1:54pm

Yeh, you can here him

"it's ok, it's ok. I'll pay. Hide behind the wall "

He needs a strong headwind to blow him and his hair 'off course'

Maybe he's a decoy for Clinton winning ? laugh
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 2:13pm
Ive just been watching John McAfee ( McAfee Cyber security) being interviewed. Absolutely fascinating . Hes running as a Libertarian in America. He reckons the next major war will Cyber - that America is 20yrs behind on that score, and America is wasting its money interfering in other countries wars and physical weaponry and global warming,at the expense of the huge risk of a major cyber attack. He pointed out that 2 17yr old kids with 10yr old tech equipment paralized a countries electricity for a whole day , and to imagine what China could do if it so wished with all its techno brilliance.

Larry King asked if we had such potential talent in America, and McAfee replied yes, purple mohican headed, beringed nosed , ripped trousered kids who wanted to smoke weed whilst they 'worked' so who would employ such people? He answered himself saying that America would have to change its attitude and basically stop judging people by appearances and habits, and embrace their genius before its too late. (And in my opinion to stop them being poached)
Posted By: cools Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 2:48pm
Talking about buffoons and nuclear bomb, what about Kim Jong un North Koreans leader. Now he scary because he Deffo not even clever buffoon. Got a daft haircut as well , lol...
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 3:01pm
I was amazed Obama lasted as long as he did, moderate left winger in right wing ultra-capitalist America.

Trump is indeed a danger (another gun toting George Bush but with a few more brains), hopefully he will be moderated before he does any real damage otherwise I can see him leading the masses like Hitler did.

God save America (and the rest of the World).
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 8:01pm
If he gets into power he will then realise he has NO power. Carter Reagan Bush--how do they get into "power". Think the powers that be just want a puppet they can control and that keeps some of the US populace quiet..Thats my conspiracy theory...LOL
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 8:22pm
[quote=diggingdeeper]
Trump is indeed a danger (another gun toting George Bush but with a few more brains), [/quote

Not necessarily that clever though . His Dad was wealthy and astute, but young Trump went bankrupt 6 times leaving little people in the lurch and restarting each time, and when his dad died leaving the fortune , if young Trump had just put it all in a decent general stockmarket fund , it would have been worth double what his fortune is worth now.
So maybe not so much intelligent as a charismatic hot air buffoon!

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 10:41pm
Don't you believe it, Trump is not thick, his IQ is around 156 and wealth around $4.5 billion, losing a few billion won't make any impact on his lifestyle.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 2nd Mar 2016 10:49pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Don't you believe it, Trump is not thick, his IQ is around 156 and wealth around $4.5 billion, losing a few billion won't make any impact on his lifestyle.

Neither will it matter if he ends up being shot !
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 3rd Mar 2016 10:07am

IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...Q-tests-do-not-reflect-intelligence.html

And neither does having money.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 3rd Mar 2016 2:08pm
But an IQ of 156 is a more than good indication that he is not thick, the ability is there, how he chooses to use that ability is what makes him human (or inhuman as some may prefer to say).

You can carry on defining different aspects of intelligence until the cows come home - the ability to block out pain could be classed as intelligence but I've never seen it specified in any intelligence test, though the ability to avoid distraction sometimes is.

Memory is one key element that most tests and people class as intelligence, however memory could also be classed merely as a tool that enables intelligence to be used. Similarly, most IQ tests also have speed as a factor which most certainly isn't a measure of intelligence, though obviously its a factor to performance.
Posted By: Mark Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 3rd Mar 2016 4:37pm
I think how Americans have voted in history is funny to say the least, im no expert or historian but regan an actor, the bush family, and now trump.

He is a wild card, but i can see how he can appeal as hes not in politics, and voters are probably sick of politicians doing nothing, and trump talks with out red tape.

If he gets in it will be hilarious.
And great viewing at the least.

Is he capable to trigger a world war hell yeah lol.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 9:08am
[youtube]v=h2jKXTBhP_I[/youtube] Full interview with Donald Trump.
Looks like he is in for a good chance.
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 9:21am
Mmmm Some way to go though. Fingers crossed !What a thought ! He's going to need more bodyguards if he moves any nearer.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 9:32am
Not too sure about that.

So far the comments given have been by members of the public who have either, teeth like piano keys, or are still chewing straw. Now, we know there are a lot of clots in USA, but are there enough ?
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 5:02pm
Not true at all Granny. That may be what some Trump opponents would like you to think but Trump in fact has massive support from all over (including many people with a brain!) mainly Republicans who are sick and tired of the Republicans failing to represent them and new voters who would never have voted for any of the traditional Republican candidates.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 5:29pm
All that's left to say is that; Bush was a fool too, and between him and Blair they managed to de-stabilised the Middle East which is now what Europe is having to deal with. If any American thinks that Trump is the man to stand on the world stage and secure any amount of diplomacy in crisis, they have to be living on cloud cuckoo and each and everyone needs a fire-cracker shoving up their orifice. God Bless America, and it's downfall, should he be hailed as the greatest.
As the rest of the world sees him as a fool, then there would be little or no hope when USA engages with major players like Russia, North Korea and China.

Maybe we are fast approaching 'The End of Times'
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 8:25pm
If "the rest of the world sees him as a fool" then it is mostly because of detractors who, lacking any reasoned arguments or intelligence of their own, use their only tactic, which just like in the schoolyard, is to mock their opponents (whether for their appearance, or for being stupid, or for simply not agreeing with them). G.W. Bush, believe it or not, is not stupid either. Neither is Blair. (but lets not let inconvenient facts get in the way here?)
The Middle East has been far more destabilized by Barack Obama, for purely political reasons pulling all the U.S. troops out than by anything else. Why does the USA still have troops in Germany 75 years after WW2 ended but we really didn't think that we needed to keep a presence in the Middle East? Now THAT is stupidity!!
Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 7th Mar 2016 8:26pm
Whilst watching Boris on the Andrew Marr show I was immediately struck by the similarity between him and Trump, Boris certainly did the out campaign no favours with his bumbling lack lustre performance.

If we could rewind back to 1983, can you imagine if Trump had been in the hot seat when EX Able Archer was in progress, probably the nearest we have been to Aramageddon since the Cuban crisis, lets show them goddam commies what the good ole USA is about, whoops!
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 8th Mar 2016 12:14am
CVCVCV ; Considering that Blair publicly acknowledged that the US led invasion of Iraq was responsible for IS rearing it's ugly head, he's a fool too. For either being led by the nose, or for admitting the truth !
Oh, and I didn't say Bush was stupid, I said he was a fool.
Maybe US doesn't always get the same news as we do. grin

Casper, if Boris made a bad case for the Brexit, then you shouldn't be discouraging, it plays into your ball park.. doesn't it ? grin

Love and kisses to you both x x x

Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 8th Mar 2016 7:18am
Well I don't really know yet granny, still leaning toward staying in but I am willing to listen for anything that may change my mind, I am waiting to hear the outcome of the deal with Turkey, I am also concerned about the vindictiveness being shown toward us by some EU countries should we decide to leave, especially France, as it stands at the minute all we have to go on are threats and counter threats from both sides, and the in fighting by the Tories isn't helping us to make an informed decision.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 8th Mar 2016 9:24am
They are all preparing the onslaught Casper, no good banging on for months until we all get sick of it. (like the US elections). They are probably all compiling their scripts and have a date to take off. We shall wait and see. Someone said yesterday, Turkey could be EU member in the next 3 to 5 years, and we really need to think about that one.

Not really sure that Boris and Donald should be mentioned in the same sentence Casper. At least Boris has a not lowered himself to either doing deals with the Mafia or bragging about the size of his penis , on world wide television. How uncouth !
This is Germany's view of him. For once I agree with them.

Attached picture _88550821_trump_dusseldorf.jpg
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 8th Mar 2016 6:06pm
Actually it was Marco Rubio who first dipped into the gutter, when he said something like "Trump has small hands and you know what they say about that" - but no-one is calling out Rubio for being foul-mouthed, are they? No, it's always the one who responds to the taunt who gets nailed.

We all hear what we want to hear, I suppose ('twas ever thus..!)
Posted By: ludwigvan Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 8th Mar 2016 6:21pm
What do they say about people who have small hands?
Posted By: CVCVCV Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 8th Mar 2016 6:23pm
You really don't know?
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Mar 2016 12:32pm
Looks as if Trump has had his first official 'face slapping' .

Media coverage would indicate that only black people get arrested and only police get injured. But hey, that's the media wanting to cause more problems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-35791008
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 19th Jul 2016 11:33pm
Well, well, well. Who would have thought it?

Trump !
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 9th Oct 2016 5:11pm
He's hanging on , my goodness.

Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 9th Oct 2016 11:13pm
Things they do just to get the male sex offender vote.

Jimmy Saville also believed he was untouchable because of his fame
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 9th Oct 2016 11:22pm
I really worry for the safety of mankind if this buffon is elected.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 9th Oct 2016 11:35pm
Going to try and watch it, but not sure which channel it's on. Prob BBC. at 1am ( I think)

We may as well all start saying our prayers. At least it will prove something one way or the other.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Oct 2016 5:11pm
Trump did well in the debate.He wiped the floor with that crooked Hillary Clinton.
If she does get in god help the USA.
ww3 will approach us.
If anyone thinks Trump is a waste of space then think again.
Surely the Clintons will not enter back into the White house with Bill s track record of many rapes and Hillary Clinton as the most corrupt woman on the planet.
Her crimes are endless.
As for the Trump scandal the other day.....well that was 11 years ago and it was boys locker room talk.Nearly every guy does it.
Clinton is digging up the dirt on Trump,instead of thinking what is best for the USA.
Clinton tells lie after lie.One for example ...BENGHAZI.
Some on here may not like Trump.But as sure as hell he will do better than the Clintons.REASON....Clintons do not care about anything but cause war in the middle east and having disagreements with Russia.
Most of all get rich with their Clinton foundation.And supplying arms to ISIS.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Oct 2016 5:53pm
What are Hillary Clinton's crimes, Snowhite ? You have mentioned Banghazi , what else because I don't know about them ?
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Oct 2016 8:47pm

Attached picture quote-marco-rubio-hit-my-hands-nobody-has-ever-hit-my-hands-i-ve-never-heard-of-this-what-donald-trump-148-79-46.jpg
Posted By: sunnyside Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Oct 2016 8:50pm

Attached picture cb.jpg
Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 6:46am
Snowy, you cant excuse his comments on the basis of locker room talk and everybody does it, it highlights a lack of personal control, we see it in the papers every day, so called celebrities, overpaid footballers, politicians using women, yet most of them are shit scared of their own wives.

If he cant control his own urges or treat people in a decent manner with respect, then how can he deal with a world wide crises that takes diplomacy, tact, good judgement and self control?

I know very little of Hilary Clinton, but to use her husbands indiscretions in defence of his own shortcomings and as an attack on her reeks of desperation.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 9:21am
Originally Posted by casper
Snowy, you cant excuse his comments on the basis of locker room talk and everybody does it, it highlights a lack of personal control, we see it in the papers every day, so called celebrities, overpaid footballers, politicians using women, yet most of them are shit scared of their own wives.

If he cant control his own urges or treat people in a decent manner with respect, then how can he deal with a world wide crises that takes diplomacy, tact, good judgement and self control?

I know very little of Hilary Clinton, but to use her husbands indiscretions in defence of his own shortcomings and as an attack on her reeks of desperation.
Well that does say it all,You seem to know more about Donald Trump....but do not know much about the Clintons,That does surprise me.Donald Trump comes across as a saint compared to the Clintons.
Clintons have pocketed the money they help raise for Haiti[Clinton foundation]The people in Haiti are still living in tents and squalor while the Clintons live a lavish lifestyle,Bill with endless rape crimes and Hillary giving out death threats to keep the victims quiet.The list is endless.
Clinton has made no concrete future for the USA,
On the other hand, Trump has got a lot to offer America.
Trump has done rallies nearly every day,While Hillary is in bed ill,with the result of only doing rallies 3 times a week.She cannot stand for more than half an hour,face the press or flashing images of cameras that set off her seizures.

Trump has created lots of employment in the USA and Aberdeen Scotland.
Clintons.....has caused nothing but a war in the middle east,killed and money laundering.

Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 10:31am
Actually you are wrong because we don't know Donald Trump and who his friends are. He might have his name linked to Scotland, but who actually owns these hotels etc.? Typical Scotland, if they think they'll get the dollars, doesn't matter how. I wonder if any migrants are allowed to work in them ?

He has links to the 'mob' and one of his advisers , although highly awarded , had a father and brother -in-law connections to the mob. Once in never out, so to speak.

Trump also has ideas on the death penalty too. quote; " And he's been crystal clear on the death penalty, which he would make harsher by eliminating lethal injections, since they're "too comfortable."

Trump is weak.. someone's puppet, at least Clinton has had a fair grounding for moving into a position of such dynamic proportions which affects the whole world.

Bill Clinton is not up for election so nothing to do with him.
Posted By: Near_Oval Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 11:54am
After having seen some of the televised debates, am so glad to be this side of 'the pond'.

Plenty of allegations exist about the Clintons joint behaviour and it being less than savoury at times.
An example is
http://www.publicadvocateusa.org/library/1-22.pdf
although the site that holds that .pdf file in its library isnt one i would regularly use for anything myself.
the whole premise in the states appears to be who can hide the most or sling the most dirt, and they come out the winner by hoodwinking more people than their opponents can.

Posted By: dustymclean Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 12:42pm
Nepotism in politics seems to be the norm Worldwide. To say "Bill Clinton is not up for election so nothing to do with him" is with respect a naive point of view.This pair of muppets have a different crew of muppeteers both driven by power and greed.Ronald Reagan and George W Bush, didn't know what planet they were on at times.Speech writers hardly ever get a mention, Ronnie deserved an oscar for the way he delivered his lines in the American soap called "The President".
Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 1:52pm
Yes indeed they are both unsavoury candidates, but Trump spouts out his bile in public, he does so because he can and he truly believes he has the right, he peddles racism and sexism because he believes in it and it appeals to a proportion of his voters, to coin a phrase from our American cousins "good ol'e boys"
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 3:07pm
With reference to Near-Ovals post, I think we had a similar situation arise over the death of David Kelly. Having read the book, nothing convinces me that it was due to natural causes and even less a suicide.

Most of the American leaders (and our own, who are better at keeping it quiet) have been into stuff which we'd rather not believe, however the point at the moment is who would be the best in a bad situation.

I can't see that making accusations about Mr Clinton past sex life is really contributing anything to Trumps polls . There again, everyone likes a bit of muck, so it could well be positive for him with a certain section of the USA population.

Hey Casper..are we reading from the same sheet, for once ? laugh
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 3:17pm
. [youtube]jB2zoidUeLU[/youtube]
Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Oct 2016 3:26pm
Yes indeed, it looks like we finally agree on something granny, thumbsup
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Oct 2016 2:50pm
What will happen if Donald Trump stands down ? Will Clinton automatically become the President, or will Obama have to stay longer until another election campaign has been run ?

Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Oct 2016 4:54pm
IIRC their constitution says if there are not 2 candidates and hence there can't be an election, the country reverts back to being part of the British Empire.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Oct 2016 5:31pm

shocked

Heck ! Who would want that ?

Hiya Spellbinder hi . long time no see. Hope you are ok. Thanks for the info..
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Oct 2016 9:47pm
I find it hard to believe either would be allowed to rule the country for long . Hitman or 'accident' maybe.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Oct 2016 11:44pm
Originally Posted by Spellbinder
IIRC their constitution says if there are not 2 candidates and hence there can't be an election, the country reverts back to being part of the British Empire.

There is never much chance of that, there were 1896 registered candidates in 2016
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 15th Oct 2016 12:00am
...you couldn't think it up really !! Released 8/10/16

[youtube]bwMCUxhq9u0[/youtube]

Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 15th Oct 2016 12:56pm
Really hotting up , sharpening the knives. Pity Joan Rivers is not alive. She might have dished a bit more gossip following her outing of michelle Obama as a transsexual.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 15th Oct 2016 3:04pm
How apt considering 6 years ago and pussy gets a mention too

Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 15th Oct 2016 10:15pm
Ha ha ! very good.
Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 10:10am
I believe the intials DT also stand for dirty ticket. smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 5:08pm
[youtube]v=OWR5rxpA2Uc[/youtube]Fact.If voting for Clinton another 30 years of corruption and lies.
why am I concerned..... Clintons mean ww3 the Uk will be involved.
Trump might not be in most people favour but he is squeaky clean compared to the corrupt Clintons.
This video is just a tip of the iceberg.

Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 6:46pm
Snowy, WWIII means everyone would be involved , not just UK. Also, why would Clinton be at the helm in such a situation, as at the moment it would seem that Europe are pulling Putin into confrontation ?
Do you think it preferable that Trump gets into bed with Putin and at the same time annoys Putin's favourite bed partner, China ? Three in the bed and the little one said.... "get out, we are in control now".
Mind you, saying that UK, Europe and Africa are all falling to China's methods of a grand take-over and world domination. That's when there will be more chance of WWIII, when China decides they need more of everything to feed her population of billions. Kill the elephants for tusks to make useless medicines,(30% of African elephants wiped out in the last 7 years), get the poachers to kill lions to use the bones for wine.(only 20,000 lions left in the wild in Africa) They are the evil little sh1ts, and if China says it's time, then it will be 'time' They listen to no one and neither does Putin. Wasn't there an agreement a few months ago with Putin and USA over Syria ? We thought it would be beneficial and a possible solution to some sort of end to the conflict. Hey, you can't say Putin is abiding by the agreement now, can you ? Trump and Putin, oh yes, what a great combination .....and I don't think.

Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 7:13pm
Originally Posted by granny
Snowy, WWIII means everyone would be involved , not just UK. Also, why would Clinton be at the helm in such a situation, as at the moment it would seem that Europe are pulling Putin into confrontation ?
Do you think it preferable that Trump gets into bed with Putin and at the same time annoys Putin's favourite bed partner, China ? Three in the bed and the little one said.... "get out, we are in control now".
Mind you, saying that UK, Europe and Africa are all falling to China's methods of a grand take-over and world domination. That's when there will be more chance of WWIII, when China decides they need more of everything to feed her population of billions. Kill the elephants for tusks to make useless medicines,(30% of African elephants wiped out in the last 7 years, get the poachers to kill lions to use the bones for wine.(only 20,000 lions left in the wild in Africa) They are the evil little sh1ts, and if China says it's time, then it will be 'time' They listen to no one and neither does Putin. Wasn't there an agreement a few months ago with Putin and USA over Syria ? We thought it would be beneficial and a possible solution to some sort of end to the conflict. Hey, you can't say Putin is abiding by the agreement now, can you ? Trump and Putin, oh yes, what a great combination .....and I don't think.

Clinton is selling arms to Isis,open borders for illegals to enter the USA,She does not care for her own people.And she is now at a point she will do anything to escape a prison sentence,
WHY, she is so corrupt she cannot cover the crimes she has caused.So the American people are sick of them being lied too,
Distraction is her motive.
If the Clintons get back in the white house its a disaster,
Tell me Granny,what you think Clinton has told the truth about in the 30 years she has been secretary of state?
OR even what has she promised the American people?
Am all for Putin he is a good man.It's all media talk,The media is controlled by the Clintons and her sidekicks.
Same as Brexit people want change
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 8:24pm
The British are also selling arms to ISIS and a few more besides. Considering Bill Clinton did not instigate any wars, I'm not sure what you are meaning, Snowy, Hilary Clinton has not been Secretary of State for 30yrs ! 2009 to 2013 and Condoleezza Rice was before Hilary Clinton.

Quite concerning that you consider we can trust Putin, I think that maybe you don't believe he is killing civilians by the dozens including children, in Syria. Is the photographic evidence shown by the media all wrong too ? Even if the Russians aren't doing so, they are certainly backing the use of barrel bombs and chemical weapons for use by President Assad in doing the same thing, because if it's not Assad and if it's not Putin, then who is responsible ? Do you think that is right, Snowy ?

I might be right in thinking you are getting a bit paranoid about a world war and the only way to stop it in your mind is for Trump to cosy up to Putin. I'm sure that must be so far from the truth, but I could be wrong. smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 8:35pm
The British are also selling arms to ISIS and a few more besides. Considering Bill Clinton did not instigate any wars, I'm not sure what you are meaning, Snowy, Hilary Clinton has not been Secretary of State for 30yrs ! 2009 to 2013 and Condoleezza Rice was before Hilary Clinton.

Quite concerning that you consider we can trust Putin, I think that maybe you don't believe he is killing civilians by the dozens including children, in Syria. Is the photographic evidence shown by the media all wrong too ? Even if the Russians aren't doing so, they are certainly backing the use of barrel bombs and chemical weapons for use by President Assad in doing the same thing, because if it's not Assad and if it's not Putin, then who is responsible ? Do you think that is right, Snowy ?

I might be right in thinking you are getting a bit paranoid about a world war and the only way to stop it in your mind is for Trump to cosy up to Putin. I'm sure that must be so far from the truth, but I could be wrong. smile
You Are sorry to say Granny.I have alot of respect of what you are saying.But i know am right.
Feel free anyone to view there opinions.maybe the uk do not like trump.But the USA has his votes.LANDSLIDE will happen,because Clintons will kill to get into the whitehouse.Why???to protect the protocall.
I rest my case degrade trump.BIG FAIL.
I rest my case.
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 8:59pm
Sorry to say, he has no ambition to do anything for the destitute, sick, infirm, coloured , Hispanic, prisoners, or anyone who is under privileged in any way, in the USA. If the people are led by their leaders morals, then pity help America , because he has none what so ever.

Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 9:25pm
Sorry to say, he has no ambition to do anything for the destitute, sick, infirm, coloured , Hispanic, prisoners, or anyone who is under privileged in any way, in the USA. If the people are led by their leaders morals, then pity help America , because he has none what so ever.

WHATEVER.You take up the stand face the abuse that he has put up with.not answering the question ???go vote for clinton.i rest my case
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 10:22pm
snowy

Many people don't want to see this fool as a president.
Me included. Neither am I fan of HC. I think this view
is quite general in North America. To me it makes Obama
pretty damned good. What a mess. I know you have your
own mess.

p.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 16th Oct 2016 11:16pm
Originally Posted by snowshoes
snowy

Many people don't want to see this fool as a president.
Me included. Neither am I fan of HC. I think this view
is quite general in North America. To me it makes Obama
pretty damned good. What a mess. I know you have your
own mess.

p.
Obama is not good either snowshoes.he is in with it too.media is covering up the whole lot.
Posted By: casper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 6:51am
Snowy, it seem things have turned full circle in the USA, far from having Reds under the bed, we now have Mr Putin as a nice guy!! I am flabbergasted at some of your comments,the Clintons are the mafia of politics according to you, I just wonder why DT hasn't made all their alleged crimes the main plank of his campaign instead of mud slinging her husband.
Posted By: cools Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 7:11am
Raving Meglomaniacs the lot of them, in America and here too. I yearn for someone to come and sort this planet out, maybe from another world. Someone decent , wise and benevolent....I know I live in a fantasy world but the real world is so messed up.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 8:13am
Originally Posted by cools
Raving Meglomaniacs the lot of them, in America and here too. I yearn for someone to come and sort this planet out, maybe from another world. Someone decent , wise and benevolent....I know I live in a fantasy world but the real world is so messed up.

What a great vision Cools. Pity we couldn't have you as world leader,what a lovely place it would be.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 8:47am
Originally Posted by cools

Most of the major religions are waiting for that said person...only problem is the fighting about who it will be. Certainly the Book of Revelaton speaks about a "man of peace coming" to solve things but he/she/it turns out to be evil(false saviour) but by then many have sold themselves over--bit like Trump and Clinton supporters !
Posted By: Dilly Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 8:53am
Fish if you are waiting for religion to bring peace to the world I fear we are in for a long wait.Cools idea of a being from another planet is more believable.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 9:08am
PEACE!!!! RELIGION!!!!

Lol....you want to come and live here.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 17th Oct 2016 10:10am
Originally Posted by lollipop
PEACE!!!! RELIGION!!!!

Lol....you want to come and live here.

Yes please !
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 3rd Nov 2016 9:33am
I think trump will walk it
Clintons rightly hated in the usa
Chris hitchens on you tube spells it out yrs ago
Bush and reagan where the worst destructive corrupt presidents ever imho
Even though trumps been bankrupt and prob corrupt, hes paid for his campaign himself
Sure hes paid people off but hes clear of influence of money men or banks
People wont admit liking him
Nov 9th will tell.
Obama talks well but has really been quite useless
Even on the iplayer doc about him he said he cant get things done.
Its best of a bad pair really....
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 3rd Nov 2016 2:00pm
If Reagan could get I then Trump could also get the vote but my God is that the best the US can do
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 4th Nov 2016 1:41pm
Just heared Julian Assage saying 'Trump will not be allowed to become President' ---I see a big banana skin looming!!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 4th Nov 2016 3:42pm
Just heared Julian Assage saying 'Trump will not be allowed to become President' ---I see a big banana skin looming!!

Edge of seat stuff--is he not American! or has he a criminal record!

Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 4th Nov 2016 5:42pm
Originally Posted by fish5133

Edge of seat stuff--is he not American! or has he a criminal record!

He's Australian, isn't he ?
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 6th Nov 2016 8:24am

Little bit of an incident last night for Donald. He was rushed off the stage in a security measure.

Is someone 'weighing up' the security I wonder, just testing the water ?
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 6th Nov 2016 1:02pm

Little bit of an incident last night for Donald. He was rushed off the stage in a security measure.

Is someone 'weighing up' the security I wonder, just testing the water ?

Some dude unfurled a protest banner and Trump supporters dint like it. Sounds the guy was lucky to get out alive.
Someone shouts gun and almost a stampede.

Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 9th Nov 2016 10:41am
I was right!!
Sorry to tell you
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Nov 2016 12:31am
Originally Posted by svenlock68
Even though trumps been bankrupt and prob corrupt, hes paid for his campaign himself

He only paid just over 10% of his campaign himself.
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Nov 2016 6:45pm
Originally Posted by svenlock68

He only paid just over 10% of his campaign himself.

Doesnt matter hes in
Thats it
People would rather have a bloated racoon head tv face
Than " yes we can but we didnt " obama or corrupt liar business as usual nothing will change clinton .
Look on the bright side....i think at least he will shake things up

Funny point...in 2008 obamas wife was shoutin how clinton wasnt fit for office...how times change!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Nov 2016 9:32pm
I though Obama has done an excellent job considering he has managed to push through a number of his Democratic policies despite having a Republican House of Representatives and a Republican Senate.

I'd even say he's probably been the best President in my lifetime, one of the few that will have left the job with their head held high.

Now America is triple Republican again it will be interesting to see where it heads, Trump and his policies aren't favoured by many Republican politicians.

Its a long time between now and Jan 20th, Trump might still be thwarted, there are a lot of hints about this, maybe there will some substance.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 10th Nov 2016 11:49pm
I'd even say he's probably been the best President in my lifetime, one of the few that will have left the job with their head held high.

On the face of it I wouldn't disagree but its the bits you don't see like the authorising of drone strikes killing innocent as well as alledged terrorists. theres dirty jobs most world leaders will have to make decisions over and its how the media deal or dont with it that affects the image of leaders.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Nov 2016 2:35am
Originally Posted by fish5133

On the face of it I wouldn't disagree but its the bits you don't see like the authorising of drone strikes killing innocent as well as alledged terrorists. theres dirty jobs most world leaders will have to make decisions over and its how the media deal or dont with it that affects the image of leaders.

I agree with you but his hands were tied by a gung-ho country who thought Presidents like George (pre-emptive strikes) Bush were brilliant, Obama had to cross the thin line of remaining reasonably popular while bringing in more socially responsible policies - one step at a time, I think he made a big difference in adverse circumstances. Unfortunately a bit of pack-calling could undo a lot of the good.

He did approach the unapproachable: Withdrawal from Guatemala, gun control, Hiroshima, Cuba, Iran, health care, family planning, withdrawal from Iraq, withdrawal from Afghanistan. He didn't win all of them but it wasn't for a lack of trying.
Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 11th Nov 2016 8:21pm
Sorry
Theres a great site called obamameter
Its lists promises by kept or broken or half compromised not really done
Rate of keeping to what he said....40 %
Trump was predicted in stephen kings dead zone film.
A mad hick outsider president ha
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 12th Nov 2016 10:32pm
https://secure.avaaz.org/campaign/en/president_trump_letter_loc/
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 12:09am
Iam I so wrong in saying, I like him??

Plz don't get all shirty with me, but I do.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 3:09pm

LOL! Bit like "the Remainers in this country".

This puts a perspective on Trump I hadn't realised..(hes still a dick for wanting to ban all muslims and build walls but I like some of his rheotoric in this clip and can see why he has so much support and why Farage dared to appear with him.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 3:28pm
Oh!! I like farage too!!!
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 5:06pm
Oh!! I like farage too!!!

Of all politicians -- think I could enjoy a beer with him...but the trouble then is we are looking at the personality..the one put over in the media.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 5:21pm
You see fish, I've lived here along time now, iam used of loose Cannon's running the country, so trump and farage seem almost normal. I truly am a fan of them both, iam not saying it for the "rise"
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 6:58pm
Same here lollipop,am all for Trump and Farage.
Trump's going to,build that wall and drain the swamp lol.
Trump is going make peace with Russia
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 7:05pm
Hell snowy....we agree.... shocked xx
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 7:49pm
[youtube]v=W7I92r9GqUw[/youtube] More on funny pictures,vids and jokes thread.
Posted By: snowshoes Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 8:09pm
Originally Posted by snowhite

Count me in.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 8:10pm
Originally Posted by snowshoes
Originally Posted by snowhite

Count me in.
Snowshoes thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 9:11pm
Anyone else for the gang..???? Lol
Posted By: granny Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 10:03pm

Yes, Farage, he's always spoken sense and truth when showing us which direction we were heading in the EU.(that's why they don't like him over there).

Trump is a different kettle of fish. Some of his chosen advisors so far are a bit suspect. Myron Ebell being one of them.

Some of his threatened 'policies to be' are very suspect and his promised allegiance to Israel is probably the greatest threat to world peace we can know, and likely to de-stabilise the Middle East even more, once Netanyahu feels he's got the backing of US against Iran and other nations in the area.

Making friends with Putin (ha! No one can make friends with Putin) is probably the most fantastical idea of all. Who can penetrate the armour of an ex KGB Agent to a point of being 'friends' ? It doesn't happen ! If anyone thinks that would be likely to save us all, from the onset of some major happening, such as all out war in Ukraine, and spreading to Europe, they must be living in dreamland. But .....so long as America pulls out of United Nations and possibly NATO then the rest of us can take the full wrap and loose big time.

This of course, is all based on what he has run his campaign on, now lets see if he changes his mind, just like all the others do. Early days yet.
Posted By: dustymclean Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 13th Nov 2016 10:26pm
First World Order = Capitalism meets Communism XXX Nothing will change for the plebs.Both are in crisis.Not in the gang.
Posted By: venice Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 14th Nov 2016 5:29pm
I have hopes and fears equally about him ! Scares the pants off me if he ignores his advisors and goes off on one , but so far, someone is holding him in check thank goodness . I do think he is on a winner with 'put America first' ---we could do with a bit of that ourselves , for England! We need another Buy British drive. I reckon thats what Trump will do , lead the charge to buy American.

Posted By: fish5133 Re: Super Tuesday : Donald Trump - 14th Nov 2016 7:09pm

much the same as Granny. I love listening to Farage and the way he handles the media. Always good entertainment in Brussells. My one and only political event I attended was years ago with the referendum party and Sir James Goldsmith at Alexander Palace. Farage and Brexit are the fulfilment of all that.

Regarding Trump --the jury is still out for me--especially with all these sexual allegations against him. He has certainly given the barrel a good shake. His PR agents should get on to him about his frequent *anker sign he does with his fingers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral