Forums
Posted By: paxvobiscum Tyson Fury - 7th Dec 2015 9:00pm
Had a chat today with Tyson Fury whom I recognised when I was in Manchester.

He was friendly and polite.

Will be interesting to see how his life turns out.

Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tyson Fury - 7th Dec 2015 10:19pm
Love it when he sings!!!!!

The shame....lol
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Tyson Fury - 7th Dec 2015 11:58pm
Tyson Fury "best place for women is in the kitchen or on their backs" apparently his wife agrees with him.

Posted By: snowhite Re: Tyson Fury - 8th Dec 2015 10:18am
Originally Posted by fish5133
Tyson Fury "best place for women is in the kitchen or on their backs" apparently his wife agrees with him.

Well am lost lol.
Yes the wife would agree because of Tyson Fury huge wage packet.
I bet it would be a different story if he wasn t so famous.
Apart from his singing its a miss lol.

Lets hope his boxing career does better.
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: Tyson Fury - 8th Dec 2015 3:41pm
[youtube]mv2a0koHKz8[/youtube] think this news reader hit the nail on the head raftl
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tyson Fury - 8th Dec 2015 4:33pm
BBC now removing him from his nomination as sportsman of the year 2015.

Why ?? As he does speak with such intelligence. thumbsdown the eejit...
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Tyson Fury - 8th Dec 2015 5:32pm
Its all boxing hype both Tyson and Paris have their heads screwed on and play the publicity games.

He is a good boxer, those disabling bottom rib body punches have been out of fashion for years and he's done a lot of damage with them.

He can even sing a lot better than he does in the ring ...

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Tyson Fury - 8th Dec 2015 6:12pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Its all boxing hype both Tyson and Paris have their heads screwed on and play the publicity games.
Somebody ought to tell Change.org that! https://www.change.org/p/the-bbc-sh...sports-personality-of-the-year-shortlist
Posted By: casper Re: Tyson Fury - 10th Dec 2015 9:48am
I was brought up in an era when racism was rife and gays were queers and women were "chained to the kitchen sink", thats how it was then, over the years your views change, you begin to see people as human beings regardless of colour or gender, if those of us who were brought up then can change our views, it makes it hard for me to understand that now we are in a more enlightened times that some still hold such bigoted views, if it is indeed publicity motivated Tyson could have chosen something a bit less controversial, he needs to be careful he does'nt kill the golden goose.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral