Forums
Posted By: Dilly jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 8:04am
Killed in US air strike. Happy days.
Posted By: venice Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 9:20am
Agree Dilly, good news if its proven. Shame he'll be a martyr . Really hope all his virgins look like the ugly sisters in Cinderella !!!!

ps I dont really believe in the rewards for martyrs before anyone jumps in lol.
Posted By: casper Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 9:43am
Yep can see all his virgins lined up and JJ standing holding his detached penis in his hand, oh well justice must prevail
Posted By: Dilly Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 9:54am
I can only hope he suffered some pain before death.
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 11:23am
Has it been confirmed yet ? If so, then he's a prime candidate for eternal damnation. There couldn't be a better example.

Shame he didn't have to suffer the same fear he put into so many
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 1:44pm
Since when did assassination become legal, the US isn't even at war and it's not on their own territory.

It's a complete decline to savagery when you throw the law book in the bin.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 2:13pm
Originally Posted by venice
Really hope all his virgins look like the ugly sisters in Cinderella !!!!

Or:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: snowhite Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 2:34pm
On the sky news channel, They are not 99% if he has been killed.

Posted By: cools Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 3:25pm
Well DD you must be the only one that's not rejoicing. If he is gone then great, at least he had quite a merciful death unlike his poor victims. He was a real savage after all!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 3:40pm
barstard!!! Rot in hell
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 3:45pm
Originally Posted by lollipop
barstard!!! Rot in hell

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sunnyside Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 4:32pm

Attached picture 917WOdjkjhhw.jpg
Posted By: fish5133 Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 4:41pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Since when did assassination become legal, the US isn't even at war and it's not on their own territory.

governments usually need public support to bomb and kill so called bad guys because inevitably their is collateral damage or more precisely innocent men women and children blown into tiny pieces . i suspect the puppet media may be throwing this story out now to gauge public response before a more full scale response even troops on the ground. Apparently the story was "leaked" to the press by an unnamed source and subsequently confirmed by US. Which is usually code for messing with the public mind.JJ is or was the tangible bogey man like osama that the media can present to joe public as someone to hate. I am amazed at how many people just believe all they read and see in the main stream media...controlling the sheep.
Posted By: Capt_America Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 4:57pm

You've got to fight fire with fire. barstard got what he deserved, hope he saw it coming.
Posted By: starakita Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 5:02pm
I hope it's true & that barstard is off in a handcart to hell.Being blown to bits was a less painful death than the people he has killed.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 6:26pm
Originally Posted by cools
Well DD you must be the only one that's not rejoicing. If he is gone then great, at least he had quite a merciful death unlike his poor victims. He was a real savage after all!!

But no judge or jury involved in his death sentence.

We can't condemn others if we are doing things that are equally wrong. If we don't obey our own laws what is the point, dragging our standards to the lowest we can find isn't good.

I'd prefer to see him locked up in a typical eastern cell for the rest of his life, death is far too easy and also a win for our adversaries.
Posted By: cools Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 6:43pm
Did he give his countless victims a judge or jury. He wasn't a human being so why treat him like one. I feel glad that as long as it's true he's gone . Not breathing any air or polluting it.i say more please...
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 7:21pm
[quote=cools]

But no judge or jury involved in his death sentence.

We can't condemn others if we are doing things that are equally wrong. If we don't obey our own laws what is the point, dragging our standards to the lowest we can find isn't good.

I'd prefer to see him locked up in a typical eastern cell for the rest of his life, death is far too easy and also a win for our adversaries.

..and infiltrate his poisonous ideals onto everyone else ? Still able to operate in a different way ? Probably find many are in prisons trying to escape him. Safer option for them.

He's had his judge and jury alright, and he admitted the crimes by the very act of them in public.

They have captured one of his associates in Turkey.
Posted By: cools Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 7:33pm
I think giving these creatures a court cas is a complete waste of money. Thousands it cost for those two who killed Poor Lee Rigby in full view of the world, as this one has . No get gone as soon as..
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 8:47pm
I think some have too much faith in the integrity of our governments, what is being said is nothing more than a vigilante killing which I'm sure everyone knows the danger.

One minute everybody is demanding accountability of Tony Blair's actions, the next everyone is praising use of non-accountable methods.
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 10:32pm
Three separate attacks in Paris in the last hour. at least 35 killed, possibly 100 hostages. If the forces go in and shoot the perpetrators , will that be wrong because they weren't given a trial?

If they'd thrown a ciggy butt on the floor, we can expect them to be lynched by the angry mob ? laugh
Posted By: j_demo Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 10:38pm
Originally Posted by granny
Three separate attacks in Paris in the last hour. at least 35 killed, possibly 100 hostages. If the forces go in and shoot the perpetrators , will that be wrong because they weren't given a trial?

If they'd thrown a ciggy butt on the floor, we can expect them to be lynched by the angry mob ? laugh

Well that's not an international attack if the french forces take them out then it's technically blue on blue and therefore legal...
Posted By: Dilly Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 10:44pm
Who really gives a shit whether this lowest form of life is taken out legally or illegally .
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 10:57pm

Latest:

Bataclan attacker reported to have explosives

Posted at 22:52

One of the attackers at the Bataclan has explosives, according to a Liberation journalist quoting a police officer at the scene.

Meanwhile Julien Pierce, a Europe 1 journalist who was inside the Bataclan, has described what he saw:

"Several armed men came into the concert. Two or three men, not wearing masks, came in with what looked like Kalashnikovs and fired blindly on the crowd.

"It lasted between 10 and 15 minutes. It was extremely violent and there was panic. The attackers had enough time to reload at least three times. They were very young."

Posted By: fish5133 Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 11:08pm
Some of jjs friends exacting revenge for him being taken out. Why france though....
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 11:22pm
Originally Posted by fish5133
Some of jjs friends exacting revenge for him being taken out. Why france though....

Because France has been carrying out air-strikes against ISIS in Syria.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 11:40pm
Originally Posted by fish5133

Because France has been carrying out air-strikes against ISIS in Syria.
I doubt they have cooked up a plan, within hours of the apparent demise of Jihad Johnny?? Surely not!!! This was a planned attack and those in the know, knew!!! #falseflag #justification #sheeples
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 11:52pm
With the positioning of the Concert Hall so close to Charlie Hebdo offices , I imagine it could be an anti-Semitic attack.

Didn't Charlie produce another questionable cartoon in the past couple of weeks ?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: jihadi John - 13th Nov 2015 11:54pm
ISIS did promise to attack US, Belgium and France recently.

SOURCE
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 12:00am
Yeh, and how come UK are likely to get away with it ?
Posted By: eddtheduck Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 12:01am
I think some have too much faith in the integrity of our governments, what is being said is nothing more than a vigilante killing which I'm sure everyone knows the danger.

One minute everybody is demanding accountability of Tony Blair's actions, the next everyone is praising use of non-accountable methods.

is it save to come out now!! have the little green men gone raftl

Attached picture bigstock-Boy-in-a-tin-foil-hat-peeking-smaller-40667101.jpg
Posted By: granny Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 12:36am
NO !
Posted By: fish5133 Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 2:42pm
With the positioning of the Concert Hall so close to Charlie Hebdo offices , I imagine it could be an anti-Semitic attack.

Didn't Charlie produce another questionable cartoon in the past couple of weeks ?

Not this time-at least. -- read up a bit about the band playing at the concert hall. Eagles of Death--the lead singer is a bit of an oddball claiming some Christian religious leanings yet living and acting a non compatible life. This would be seen by IS as someone mocking God. This could also suggest that it was being planned for sometime rather than JJ reprisal.
Suspect now that IS have put the last nail in their own coffin--lets also see how are governments clamp down on our freedoms. US Govt introduced the patriot act and other laws following 9/11 . I hope the people of France don't allow such sweeping changes--they know how to riot and protest.
Posted By: workinclasshero Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 9:42pm
were not yorkshire is on high alert and has been for a couple of months now
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 10:12pm
Originally Posted by workinclasshero
were not yorkshire is on high alert and has been for a couple of months now
Source? I imagine every City in the U.K is a target. Blow the shit out of their lands and 'we'- the media disproportionately react when they retaliate. #NoWars #FindAlternativeAnswers
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: jihadi John - 14th Nov 2015 10:18pm
Threat level from international terrorism in the UK is at "SEVERE" - this is not the top level. It has been "SEVERE" since August 2014.

It is just over 8 years since we were at the top level "CRITICAL".
© Wirral-Wikiwirral