Forums
Posted By: Mark Germany 'to reinstate border controls' - 13th Sep 2015 4:04pm
Germany 'to reinstate border controls' as country struggles with influx of refugees - live
Latest from Germany as officials say they do not know how southern German city can cope with more arrivals, as they consider opening up its Olympic stadium as a shelter

Source : Click me
Posted By: granny Re: Germany 'to reinstate border controls' - 13th Sep 2015 5:12pm
This is what I don;t understand. Germany are open to refugees up to 800,000 this year. Now they can't cope and are reinstating border control with Austria. Does this mean that Austria will now end up with them all or is it going to transfer all the way back to the Hungarian/Serbian border again ?

They've messed up in trying to show the rest of the world how to be 'oh so bloody opened armed and welcoming'.

Oh ! It's also to put pressure on other countries.

Amazing error and playing with human emotions and that is precisely when human emotions can get out of hand. What changed ??

Posted By: granny Re: Germany 'to reinstate border controls' - 7th Oct 2015 10:36pm
Not surprisingly, anti feelings are rising in Germany. There are a lot of unhappy Germans if the report on Newsnight this evening is to be taken as fact.

Addressing the European Parliament Merkel and Hollande made their plea this week, for EU members to act together in tackling the immigration crisis.

They are both putting pressure on UK, and blow me.. Merkel is coming to UK on Friday for meetings with Cameron. Now I wonder what that is about?

Reports say that 80% of the asylum seekers are not Syrian

France don't seem to be so insistent in dealing with the migrants in Calais.

So she has reinforced borders at Austria, wants EU to act together, and is likely about to pressure Cameron into agreeing with her wishes.

I reckon she is going to make a deal and let Cameron get what he wants within the EU for going along with their offloading more migrants onto us. If that happens, then call it what you wish but it seems nothing other than blackmail. On that issue alone, I would vote twice for coming out of Europe.

She already said a couple of weeks ago that if UK didn't play it's part, we would not get any change from her. It's a great example of how to do business isn't it ????? Can't stand the woman, and she's managed to get Hollande on her side now, just like the previous French President. .....and people in this country want a President ? Corrupt and easily influenced .
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Germany 'to reinstate border controls' - 7th Oct 2015 11:36pm
As long as Cameron's buddies make money out of it then he will go along with it.

I don't understand Merkle and I don't understand the German Christian Democratic Union either. Everything seems to be smoothly controlled by anticipating panic then suddenly a random major policy change is thrown in from stage right.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral