Forums
Posted By: cools Queen - 9th Sep 2015 10:19am
I know not everybody will agree with me but I would like to say congratulations and thank you 'Ma'am for being the longest reigning monarch. I say she has done a marvellous job.

Right you can all put your sick bags away now lol..
Posted By: casper Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 10:49am
I must say I am not a great fan of the Royal Family ( but I do like Jim and Barbara)some of them have the knack of putting their foot in it, and Charles letting a paedophile priest hide away on his property (or is it ours really)because he is a nice man the people I have more respect for are those that have turned down honours they are the ones that can see the meaningless of it all, I don't mean our forces who earned and are entitled to their awards and medals, but the arse lickers and celebrities the whole shebang is the cause of inequality and the class system in this country, it is outdated and belongs in another time in another century.
Posted By: granny Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 12:23pm
Well said cools. Our Queen is the most amazing person, and for her to make a commitment at the age of 21yrs, and to stand by that commitment she gave to each and every one of us for 63 years, commands the greatest respect.

Not forgetting her dear husband who has been with her every step of the way.

A beautiful girl.
[Linked Image]

I've done it !!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Dilly Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 12:43pm
Don't think Diana would agree with you smile
Posted By: snowhite Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 8:17pm
Who would guess she is 89 years old.She look good for her age.
Watched some of her past and present days on the news this evening.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 11:36pm
Originally Posted by granny

Not forgetting her dear husband who has been with her every step of the way.

Avoided mainstream news channels, social media etc all day. As an old friend said 'If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all'. However 'her dear husband'....

Are we talking about the same Nazi-Saluting Pip. Well known womaniser/ adulturer and alleged paedo?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 11:40pm
Originally Posted by snowhite
Who would guess she is 89 years old.She look good for her age.
I guess that is due to a privileged upbringing/ lifestyle. The very very best of everything from Birth.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 11:44pm
Originally Posted by cools
I know not everybody will agree with me but I would like to say congratulations and thank you 'Ma'am for being the longest reigning monarch. I say she has done a marvellous job.

Right you can all put your sick bags away now lol..
Now she has 'beat' Queen Victoria....she may decide to piss off and give Charlie the job- oh no, he is another Nonce protector....

Probs go to Wills. Not arsed, personally.....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Queen - 9th Sep 2015 11:46pm
Originally Posted by casper
I must say I am not a great fan of the Royal Family ( but I do like Jim and Barbara)some of them have the knack of putting their foot in it, and Charles letting a paedophile priest hide away on his property (or is it ours really)because he is a nice man the people I have more respect for are those that have turned down honours they are the ones that can see the meaningless of it all, I don't mean our forces who earned and are entitled to their awards and medals, but the arse lickers and celebrities the whole shebang is the cause of inequality and the class system in this country, it is outdated and belongs in another time in another century.
withthat
© Wirral-Wikiwirral