Forums
Posted By: diggingdeeper Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 11:25am
How absolutely mindless is this, ... throwing chairs at alpacas.

If this is the best these guys can do, I firmly believe their brains should be removed.

Society is going backwards at a faster rate than its ever gone forward - but of course we wouldn't want to breach the human rights of these imbeciles!

SOURCE
Posted By: cools Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 11:44am
THICKOS!!!! Poor animals, reverse it let them be the alpacas and get chairs hurled at them but as you say DD if caught a caution may be the only punishment given, can't hurt them can we..
Posted By: Dilly Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 1:11pm
Sh#te like that should have no human rights. A good case for a damn good beating. I bet there is a few on here along with myself that would be willing to dole out the punishment to them.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 1:13pm
Three things to do with the parentless test tube residue who did this:-

A)Put them up against the wall.
B)Take aim.
C)FIRE !!!
Posted By: granny Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 1:46pm
Lost for words. Where did that happen, does anyone know ?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 1:53pm
Hit the source button on DD'S link Granny smile
Posted By: venice Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 2:07pm
Quote DD "I firmly believe their brains should be removed."

I think the process would take too long as I dont believe a brain would be found.
Posted By: granny Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 2:38pm
Originally Posted by Dilly
Hit the source button on DD'S link Granny smile

Thank you smile
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 2:53pm
Bloody disgraceful...Would have 'loved' the animals to have run at them and maybe bite them ...
Mindless yobs
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 5:08pm
Unbelievable- the ... perpetrators need culling. Violently.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 7:21pm
This was on the 6-00 news tonight,watching while working ...
They are 'timid animals' so will be 'stressed '
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 8:49pm
While the I find the crime abhorrent, my biggest concern is that "people" with this sort of mentality exist.

We used to destroy ourselves or lumps of rock, not animals or other people. Violent films and games have brought everything to a new level and television based on entertainment through other people's suffering does not help.

Many do not want censorship but that doesn't mean it is not a necessity.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 9:33pm
Wonder if they would like chairs thrown at them???
Posted By: chriskay Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 10:36pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper

We used to destroy ourselves or lumps of rock, not animals or other people.

Nonsense: (I think I understand what you're saying, even though your sentence doesn't actually make sense) we've been warring with other tribes and killing animals for food since time immemorial.
That doesn't mean I don't think the perpetrators are ....
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 10th Aug 2015 11:09pm
I was talking about my friends and I during my youth.

If I rework the sentence to "I used to destroy myself or lumps of rock, not animals or other people" the sentence is sound and hence the only ambiguity is that I didn't qualify who "we" referred to. In turn you jumped to the conclusion that I meant a much larger "we".

I'd be amazed if you always qualify "we" whenever you use the word.

Please feel free to post a corrected version of my statement and indicate why the original does not make sense.
Posted By: venice Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 11th Aug 2015 7:58am
Chris , are you just taking the we? grin How could we possibly qualify its precise meaning each time? (Oops, sorry, Im asking on behalf of society, not DD and me) laugh

Posted By: chriskay Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 11th Aug 2015 10:53am
DD, the syntax is faulty.
It's necessary to qualify "we" since without qualification, misunderstandings can arise. I really thought that your "we" referred to humanity in general: who is in error here: is it I for making a false assumption or you, for failing to make your meaning clear?
The "we" could be used without qualification only if previous reference had been made to a group which defined it.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 11th Aug 2015 11:40am
I thought this thread was about the poor animals that were abused ?
Posted By: venice Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 11th Aug 2015 2:17pm
Duly given myself a smack on the hand Dilly! yes

Anyway, I hope the little vermin who did it , crow about their 'brave' antics to the wrong person - and get caught.
Posted By: cools Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 18th Aug 2015 8:04pm
Saw on local news tonight group of teenagers caught for doing this. Have had to apologise to the care home who own these Alpacas and community service, that'll teach them, Not!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 18th Aug 2015 8:15pm
Failed justice again cools x
Posted By: Dilly Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 18th Aug 2015 8:15pm
Oh you are wrong Cools, it will teach them . It will teach them that they can get away with anything.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 19th Aug 2015 11:49am
Originally Posted by cools
Saw on local news tonight group of teenagers caught for doing this. Have had to apologise to the care home who own these Alpacas and community service, that'll teach them, Not!

Two of the three have to do community service as well.

I find it very strange that if this was a dog owner that had done it to their own dog then it would have been dealt with much more harshly but it would have been the RSPCA prosecuting and it would have gone to court.

This community reparation scheme is a cost saving project but of course in many cases it also dodges justice.

Posted By: svenlock68 Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 19th Aug 2015 8:16pm
Theres a direct correlation between recession...animal or child cruelty increase...miss use of of animals via breeding to make money etc etc
We seem to breed a low empathy aggressive unhappy youth who take pleasure in suffering & violence.
As society is distracted by consumption. Money. Possessions .material things .debt junk tv & culture . Sectors of people dont even think or just consider their own rights&" needs"
Ie: im angry and drunk. Bored. Ill bash these animals for fun...cause i can.
They dont matter.
The commodification and misuse of animals will continue....
Posted By: granny Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 20th Aug 2015 12:04am
What about this ? Hardly believable..in fact it isn't believable.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-33994960
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Alpacas Attacked With Chairs - 20th Aug 2015 12:37am
We had quite a spate of similar cases locally on the Wirral only a few years ago, someone was going round systematically sexually mutilating horses.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral