Forums
Posted By: Mark Snow falls at Britain’s most southerly school - 4th Nov 2014 9:53am
Snow falls at Britain’s most southerly school

[Linked Image]

Children at Britain’s most southerly school returned after their half term holidays today to find their playground covered in a thick blanket of snow.

But it wasn’t a random episode of freak weather.

Instead, it was the work of ‘The Two Fairies’, a mysterious Twitter group committed to carrying out random acts of kindness across the UK.

Children at Landewnack Community Primary School in Cornwall were handed scarves and gloves, before being let loose to create snowmen and hurl snowballs.

[Linked Image]

Headmistress Louise Jones was aware of the group’s actions and said that it was planned in total secrecy, with the group managing to sneak snow-making equipment into the school over the weekend without being noticed by locals.

She added that the occasion was extra special, because the location of the school and the sea-air meant that the area rarely ever saw snowfall.

‘Some of the younger children have never seen snow but this is the real thing-you can even throw snow balls’.

‘The children will come back from half term ready to start their winter project. Short of a trip to the North Pole this is the next best thing- they will remember this for the rest of their lives’.

The Two Fairies have previously attracted attention after presenting flowers and boxes of chocolates to complete strangers.

Source : Click Me
Faith can be restored in human kindness for today anyway.
Fantastic! Magical for the children. I remember years ago in a badge catalogue I saw the slogan 'Commit random acts of kindness and senseless beauty' and I thought how good it was.They are doing just that.
Brilliant--would love to have been there to see the looks on the children's faces. No doubt there were a few wtf from some parents.
Wish the Two Fairies could come to Prenton Park and give them 3 points
© Wirral-Wikiwirral