Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Cat attacked - 23rd May 2014 2:52pm
Clicky I would do time in jail for brain dead idiots who do this kind of thing, I would pull there eyes out and squash them and fill there eye sockets up with caustic soda, and I would quite happily sit in a jail cell for it.
Posted By: missmahjong Re: Cat attacked - 23rd May 2014 3:12pm
Wicked ....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Cat attacked - 23rd May 2014 3:30pm
Sickening......gggggrrrrr. What is the mentality of these idiots??
Posted By: Kieran1981 Re: Cat attacked - 24th May 2014 10:20am
I doubt they'll find out who's done it but I bet if they do, the offenders will just get a slap on the wrist, and a suspended sentence. It's disgraceful.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Cat attacked - 24th May 2014 1:41pm
Originally Posted by Kieran1981
I doubt they'll find out who's done it but I bet if they do, the offenders will just get a slap on the wrist, and a suspended sentence. It's disgraceful.

Some tramp from birkenhead recently got jail for throwing his young puppy at the wall.

a quick search for "birkenhead tramp jailed throwing puppy wall" brings this up at the top....

Tramp here

Tramp looks as if he has gone to court in clothes he stole from prison.
Posted By: snowhite Re: Cat attacked - 24th May 2014 2:48pm
[quote=Kieran1981]I doubt they'll find out who's done it but I bet if they do, the offenders will just get a slap on the wrist, and a suspended sentence. It's disgraceful. [/quote}They will probally just get a fine if they do get caught.Pure ... of the earth.They must have too much time on there hands.The boredom must have set in.
A taste of there own medicine would teach them a lesson.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral