Forums
Posted By: Dilly Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 7:42am
Great train robber Ronnie Biggs dies aged 84.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 11:16am
No "RIP" from me. He wasn't any kind of hero no matter how much you dress it up.
Posted By: chriskay Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 12:45pm
Originally Posted by Gibbo
No "RIP" from me. He wasn't any kind of hero no matter how much you dress it up.

Quite right, he was just a thug.
Posted By: Uffda Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 1:02pm
A thug and a leech on society. I wouldn't wish anyone ill, living or dead but he just took from everyone. His crew almost battered the driver to death, he wasted his stolen money abroad and when it suited him to come back and have free NHS treatment he came back and just leeched on the taxpayers.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 1:02pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
Originally Posted by Gibbo

Quite right, he was just a thug.

Fazakerley !!
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 1:33pm
My title was edited, there was no Rip in it !
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 2:46pm
1 Corinthians 6:9-11
King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thievesRonnie Biggs, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Posted By: Madge Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 4:38pm
thats only if you believe that stuff, you dont need to be religious to know he was a theif and no good.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 4:50pm
The Bible, the best novel ever written .
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 5:42pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

Who by?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 6:03pm
Originally Posted by fish5133

Who by?

Some Raconteur or other.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 6:43pm
Anybody watching The Great Train Robbery? Two parter- starts tonight.
Posted By: granny Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 10:33pm

Who by?

Some Raconteur or other.

What a shame people do not understand anything about the bible and obviously don't even know what it is about but are able to make rediculous, meaningless comments. People who read the bible are not necessarily religious either. Did you not know that?
I wonder if those are celebrating Christmas this year?

Don't think Mr Biggs should be celebrated at all, he had followed a criminal career before, so knew which direction he was going .
Having said that , I did watch tonight and will watch part two tomorrow.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 18th Dec 2013 11:53pm
Originally Posted by granny
[quote=Dilly]The Bible, the best novel ever written .

Who by?

Some Raconteur or other.

What a shame people do not understand anything about the bible and obviously don't even know what it is about but are able to make rediculous, meaningless comments. People who read the bible are not necessarily religious either. Did you not know that?

Don't think Mr Biggs should be celebrated at all, he had followed a criminal career before, so knew which direction he was going .
Having said that , I did watch tonight and will watch part two tomorrow. [/qu
ote]
I am not people I am a person with an opinion, and just like you I am allowed one !
Posted By: granny Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 19th Dec 2013 12:03am

ote]
I am not people I am a person with an opinion, and just like you I am allowed one ! [/quote]

We can ALL have an opinion but to say the bible is a novel i..e. fiction, is proof that ye know not. smile Happy Christmas
Posted By: Dilly Re: Ronnie Biggs Dies age 84 - 19th Dec 2013 12:13am
Originally Posted by granny

ote]
I am not people I am a person with an opinion, and just like you I am allowed one !

We can ALL have an opinion but to say the bible is a novel i..e. fiction, is proof that ye know not. smile Happy Christmas [/quote] obviously I don't know as much as you :-) have a great Christmas.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral