Forums
I despise mps at the best of times but does living joke beavis and butthead millaband really think hes going to control huge billion pound making fat corporation slobs who rape ordinary taxpayers with inflated increasing bills ???
Even if he did they'd just double the costs after his two year " ban" (laugh)
When, in 2015, all the party scumbags start to bother to fester round your house with leaflets to try and get you on side to vote, remember how you've been shafted by them all.
He wants to get 16-17 olds to vote, maybe because older wiser cynical people who've experienced getting sacked/min wage jobs, lowering pay, pension raping, private parasite contracts taking your job away, in ability to control crime, weak courts, immigration issues, corrupt Wirral council feeding themselves on your council tax, not being to look after old people effectively ......the list goes on, maybe because theyre young and not jaded they'll bother to vote !
If people are SO FED UP of scummy mps robbing us and allowing everything to slide in their favour, labour think they need to move the goal posts yet again.
Maybe labour should let the under 15's vote just to increase the votes......ha I jest.
The problem you've got in the uk is we have "career" mps ,safe with their secure pensions and just to kick people in the teeth more, a wage increase on their already ridiculous 65k a year.
In my mind we should put them on the dole in a tower block with mould, chavs everywhere, a job in poundland and say get a new job.....off you go. They don't represent people or live in the real world. Or live with the consequences of their policies.
I read a statement recently about mps "they don't make good use of their power, theyre either ignoring an issue or part of why it is one" I thought was a good way of putting it.
Rant over....what do you think ?
withthat

Couldnt agree more and very well put.
Posted By: granny Re: WHAT MIILLABAND SAYS IS MORE SMOKE AMD MIRRORS - 25th Sep 2013 10:28am
Brilliant !

Wikipedia Margaret Hodge Lab MP.........pretty typical example of why,overall, their 65k doesnt really count for much.

Yeh MPs are p** - but don't concentrate on them and let the fat cats away with it - they care as little for you and I as any scroungers and are just out for what they can get.

The singular lack of talent at the top of British industry is breathtaking - they are just after perks and freebies....whilst all they offer are minimal talents and effort..
Listened to him pouring on the pathos about some delegate from scotland who had a heart problem and how she came all the way down to Broadgreen for a heart op and survived and how she makes the trip back every 6 months for check ups and how she just happens to be with us today in conference. And the point he was making------that he didnt want scotland to become "foreigners" by voting for independence--what a load of nonsense. Then he waxes lyrical about the next election not being for Labour but being a battle for britain. And of course the party faithful lapped it all up with rousing cheers. I dont think Milliband realises what a wally he sounds like to those who see beyond the smoke and mirrors.
The only problem is who do we try and vote in. Personnaly i want a give Farage a go not because i think he can sort out the countrys mess-but I find him refreshing and far more entertaining than the regular comedians
Posted By: nuddy Re: WHAT MIILLABAND SAYS IS MORE SMOKE AMD MIRRORS - 25th Sep 2013 5:36pm
Id rather labour's smoke and mirrors than the tory's spears and bullets!
hes like an army major but at least you could like him/take him for a pint....camerons face is like a show room dummy, bring back screaming lord sutch !!!!
theyre all cee u next Tuesdays in my book
Milliband needs to do his research: he justifies abolishing BT by making savings elsewhere.....

No need to save money elsewhere coz B.T is costing the Comdem Gov MORE
utter Duckheads, the lot of them.

(will not be responding to Last Word Frank- life is too short. cba)
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
utter Duckheads, the lot of them.

(will not be responding to Last Word Frank- life is too short. cba)
why CBA?
Haha yet again he states what we want to hear.Frank i think you a man with experience and learned alot in your life.It is nice to be possitive than negative.love your posts
Originally Posted by svenlock68
hes like an army major but at least you could like him/take him for a pint....camerons face is like a show room dummy, bring back screaming lord sutch !!!!
theyre all cee u next Tuesdays in my book
haha love it
[quote=RUDEBOX]utter Duckheads, the lot of them.

(will not be responding to Last Word Frank- life is too short. cba) [/quote/CBA WHAT???

Posted By: bigpete Re: WHAT MIILLABAND SAYS IS MORE SMOKE AMD MIRRORS - 26th Sep 2013 12:58pm
Could'nt Be Ars**d ?
I admire the (blind/crazy) faith of people who think any modern politician is better than any other - classic....

B*m Flannels - the lot of them
OK, so which party would you lot choose to run the government (from the existing party selections)?

As I see it they are all the same cookie-cutter clones, a million and one promises, one delivered.
They are all good old Eaton/Cambridge/Oxford boys who claim to represent and understand a people/culture/lifestyle/hardship that they have never known.

Voting is to show your support of a particular party, as such I support none of them, next vote I will just be crossing them all out and putting 'NO CONFIDENCE', because that is how I feel about all of them.

They all make the same lies, just under different banners.
Why not try a proper coalition (combining their think-tanks)for 5 years (just like during the war 1940s) of all the main parties to try to get us out of our troubles with free voting by mps and not having to toe the party line and publish who voted for or against
any motion.

Government by the people for all the people
Originally Posted by derekdwc
Why not try a proper coalition (combining their think-tanks)for 5 years (just like during the war 1940s) of all the main parties to try to get us out of our troubles with free voting by mps and not having to toe the party line and publish who voted for or against
any motion.

Government by the people for all the people

Yeah, I have thought for a long time that something like this might work better than the system presently set in place. While I do agree with many of the previously mentioned opinions of our MP's there are policies within each of the three main parties that I support and equally, policies that I oppose. A three party coalition could be the answer.
Originally Posted by rhoobarb2002
OK, so which party would you lot choose to run the government (from the existing party selections)?

As I see it they are all the same cookie-cutter clones, a million and one promises, one delivered.
They are all good old Eaton/Cambridge/Oxford boys who claim to represent and understand a people/culture/lifestyle/hardship that they have never known.

Voting is to show your support of a particular party, as such I support none of them, next vote I will just be crossing them all out and putting 'NO CONFIDENCE', because that is how I feel about all of them.

They all make the same lies, just under different banners.

For once Rhoobarb, I agree with you. All up the creek without a paddle. I actually don't think Labour want to win the next election, they really won't know how to deal with all things, if the country is still in much the same predicament as it is now. We have all bluff from all sides.
The unfortunate side is, that they all must think, that we are all no brainers.
I always feel we should vote, before a vote is taken away from us, but really, like many others, I wonder, what is the point?
The thing is people, as a country weve gone down the toilet over the last esp 15 years....heres why
1/we think things will change whatever party we vote in, were only just realising they've been bumming us over for years and theyre still getting away with it.
the uk citizens never think about the government actually have NO MONEY its ours and all they do is rape it off us "legally " all through your life and in death even.
2/the uk is the perfect host to parasite money/life style off whether youre from here or not....free loaders paradise !!!
Look to your mps and gov making that easy, people will always abuse a system set up to be easily abused.
3/we obsess over meaningless religions and material possessions / untalented "rich" glamour TV knob heads....follow like sheep, meaningless vacuous sycophants and their lives
4/ we believe selling something is all we have, we make nothing, its all service industry now....betting/coffee/goods/cheap food/Tesco/buying old gold/loans on your car, home, wages the list goes on.....
5/we TALK about doing things/sorting things out, change, restructure, inquiries, endless debate (my personal hate) BUT NOTHING CHANGES.
6/ we still cant look after our old...protect our children.
7/you can run over and kill a child, run away, not have even a licence, do two mins in prison and stay here yet if you rob a bank or shoot a copper they'll hunt you down like a dog.
if youre burgled and do the ... bag in, its you in the dock.
criminals love the uk its easy street for them....they have more rights. We pander to Europe too much, whose fault....MPS !
8/We believe what we see on constant fed junk tv and reading news papers, to think we skitted at the yanks in the 80s.
9/We allow our "leaders" to chuck vast amounts into things we DONT want and when it goes pear shaped.....no ones responsible and they walk away.
10/Everyones fat now and like consuming robot sheep just like the yanks. unaware of what human and animal cruelty/ exploitation goes with their choices and consumption .Theyre not bothered as long as their mouths are full.
11/If youre un accountable or traceable no job/car/home you can pretty do what you like....in ref to crime and theres lots of support out there but not for people who keep their nose clean.
12/I don't mind anyone coming here as long as they work but we like to reward people here for having lots of kids.....cant afford them? don't have them....we don't want to pay
13/we go on about being animal lovers but animals aren't only cute dogs& cats....our most exploited and badly treated (foxes/horses/pigs/dairy cows) their suffering is still hidden and remote from view. were happy to make money off them but once its hassle-cost, our answer....kill them. Humane slaughter is an oxymoron.
14/even though our scumbag mps go on about tax avoidance we continue to employ ex HMRC staff as advisors.....to avoid tax !!
London is a great tax haven for companies....true irony.
15/MPS and our blessed GOV still go on about issues we don't care about and avoid issues we do. The ultimate 'poachers turned game keepers'...
14/Our once diverse original cities have no soul now just the same shops/chavs/closed down empty holes/lack of jobs/big supermarkets/generic housing estates flats...no originality or soul to them. The tills are ringing but outside a small area its a sh**hole with loads of crime and people on the dole.
Ill think of some more later.......
the list of whats good about modern uk is very very small....ha

after a nice rest....I thought of a few more
1/our "regulators" are completely weak and no power over what they over see, theyre just fronts and often have a financial connection to who they regulate....gas energy water phone bills banks insurance mobile networks the police tax avoidance scumbags phoning you up (TPS is a waste of time)the press, trains and even flights (CAA) the list is massive !!!!
2/we continue as a country to under employ via part timers in all services to undermine staffing levels to save money....the army....the TA the police...PCSO and so on...
3/like an insidious work virus in everything....the gov while taking backhanders from said companies employ "contracts" with the likes of G4S SERCO CAPITA etc etc
4/parasite temporary "companies" offer " courses" to the unemployed to get them back to work but in fact its a front with no work really there but more dole after 3 months but they make their profit....the worst kind
5/people are like sheep/all look the same like the same things in the uk.....theyre either black traky wearing chavs with their kids names on their neck with a pram sucking on a pasty while shouting at their phones or white audi or 4x4 driving meatheads with bald heads and a beer gut
red hair ! fat consumers, obsessed with shiny things and money, fake tv with fake people ITS ALL ABOUT HOW IT LOOKS funded by debt.
6/we still haven't worked out that mps are ... simple....completely useless incompetent self serving hypocrites who only give a toss about anything unless theres something in it for them...notice how most end up in tv jobs so they can be paid to be sycophants
Svenlock68, well said. And, well done for taking the time and making the effort to put your thoughts and opinions down in writing on this forum. I agree with 99% of what you have said. Brilliant!!
yup. I 'get' svenlock68 too.
Svenlock68 for Prime Minister. clap
Me too, a lot of truth in what you say, maybe the question should have been which is the most obnoxious party that divides and takes the hopes and aspirations from the majority of us, I think that's easier to define. And a tripart coalition would be a good idea, but would never work because all the parties are to obsessed with their own importance and want to be the boss.
Originally Posted by svenlock68
4/ we believe selling something is all we have, we make nothing, its all service industry now....betting/coffee/goods/cheap food/Tesco/buying old gold/loans on your car, home, wages the list goes on.....

Did you miss Top Gear the other week. Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMb17Et6Wwo

And that's just motor industry focused, there's loads more in many other industries.
Yes im a fan. Ive met Clarkson. We may make expensive cars but can we afford to buy em. Fact is 70 % of business is service here.
Half gdp is welfare other banking. Look into rotational taxation and what it means.
I dont buy or read papers don't have sky
Don't believe our " leaders"
The media love to dis tract us with immigration banks councils unemployment but the real corrupt ... are the government
As usual today the self serving corrupt energy Mafia announced more raping of the public
Even the gov moan but have they the power to control them--- no
This happens so much in the uk , the powers been lost years ago.
Its a weak weak country, a good doc to watch is "tower block of commons " to show mps as they are, or no tax please were british from the bbc.
Bottom line politicians are under every scummy rock of an issue
heres a few things I hate in only the uk
why do WE pay ATM charges ,booking fees ,property management fees, and rip off leasehold fees or lease hold buy out costs ???
"money for nothing" I say
people who run these "services" are parasites...
© Wirral-Wikiwirral