Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 10:03am
Judge sentences Mick to life imprisonment - minimum period you must serve is 15 years.

Mairead Philpott sentenced to 17 years in prison - you will serve one half of that she is told

Paul Mosley sentenced to 17 years as well - he will serve half of that he is told
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 10:46am
What a messed up life.

One often wonders how a person can end up the way he did.

no
Posted By: j_demo Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 10:56am
mixed feelings about this.

ultimately i feel kind of sorry for him.
Posted By: DeanoBirko Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 11:04am
I dont. The guy seems like a degenerate scumbag who needs removing from society. I feel sorry for his other kids as they have his DNA.
Posted By: granny Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 11:06am
No. No sympathy in this case. He'd been in the army at one point in his life. Nasty, calculated person, who calculated wrongly this time. He was no fool and dragged his wife with him. She, is maybe due some sympathy. Horrific case.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 11:10am
Originally Posted by j_demo

Sorry for him, you are crazy !
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 11:11am

I can not believe you think this way.

That man knew exactly what he was doing, he set a fire in a house knowing there where 6 little children inside, the way i see it is if you set fire to a house with any body inside you intend on killing any one inside, and as such you should be charged with murder if the person or persons die, those poor children perished in that fire, and you actually feel sorry for him.

Please look at this photo, that man murdered these children, and you feel sorry for him, he must serve a minimum of 2and a half years for each of there lives.

Attached picture 16237611-522x293.jpg
Posted By: j_demo Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 11:20am
am i not entitled to an opinion

there's been a witchhunt against him

granted he shouldn't have done what he did, but the media has made things much worse

and those kids look like absolute angels... oh wait, no they don't.

i also don't agree with the fact that this is front page news when we're on the verge of nuclear war.
Posted By: Kev30x Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 12:08pm
They should never let Philpotts out but i do feel a bit sorry for his vulnerable silly Jilly missus who he clearly brainwashed and knew that she was easy meat when he first met/targeted her.
I can see her having her sentence halved on appeal, but Mosley should have to do his full sentence as he should of known better.
Posted By: silvertigra Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 12:24pm
Well I dont feel sorry for any of them, Hope they rot in hell! for what they have done. RIP innocent babes.
Posted By: venice Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 1:12pm
Life? --Not long enough.

j-demo --have you not read fully how the scumbag has behaved? Unbelievably evil son of a bitch .
Posted By: rocks Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 2:31pm

have you not read about the letter http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mick-philpott-prison-letter-boasted-1810115
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 2:51pm
He is just pure evil. No sympathy whatsoever. I do have a little sympathy for the brainwashed wife.

RIP little ones.
Posted By: kittykat Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 3:21pm
I have no sympathy for her either if I'm honest! There are many many violently abused wives (and husbands) and I believe 99.9% would put themselves in danger to protect their children. Even if the plan had worked and they all got out imagine the fear those children would have felt, how could any mother think that's ok?
Posted By: chris7777 Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 4:12pm
Life should mean life full stop!
Did you see them crying! Hah..where were the tears.....I didn't see any.....there eyes weren't even red from crying......very hard evil people.....no sympathy at all for them.....
Posted By: Sneezy Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 4:41pm
have you not read about the letter http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mick-philpott-prison-letter-boasted-1810115 [/quote]

Feel sick after reading this article !!!..........EVIL B**STARDS somad ....Life should mean LIFE.
Hope they are made to suffer indescribable horrors in jail !!

RIP little ones, you're better away from the ... you had to live with x
Posted By: dizdazdoz Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 5:00pm
am i not entitled to an opinion

there's been a witchhunt against him

granted he shouldn't have done what he did, but the media has made things much worse

and those kids look like absolute angels... oh wait, no they don't.

i also don't agree with the fact that this is front page news when we're on the verge of nuclear war.

Unbelievable.

Personally I would release the bar steward now, not many people deserve torturing but he does, along with Huntley. I would do it in public and sell tickets, I would go, actually I could happily be the one responsible for ending the lives of the horrible low life ....
Posted By: turnip Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 5:10pm
Okay, I don't condo e anything that they've done and tbh I think they should all rot in jail but can I point out that nowhere in that article does it actually say they're going to have sex next to the graves, it actually says 'and then' meaning afterwards.
Posted By: rocks Re: Philpotts Has Been Sentenced - 4th Apr 2013 5:39pm
the people who received the letter were on "this morning" yesterday and in the letter it states they are going to "rape each other" at the graves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmDSbHJwwQk
© Wirral-Wikiwirral