Forums
Posted By: cathie Puppies blinded in chemical attack in Bootle - 6th Nov 2012 3:35pm
I was horrified reading this...poor little babies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ded-doused-chemicals-abandoned-park.html
Posted By: Willo_ Re: Puppies blinded in chemical attack in Bootle - 6th Nov 2012 3:42pm
Oh my god, how could any one be so cruel, i hope they find the dirty scummy Grrrs who did this, and give them the same treatment.
absolutely shocking,why are people so barbaric?
WHAT sick barstard did this!!? WHATS the world coming to!!? pure evil ...!!. Sorry just not enough words to call the ... etc. sick sick
Posted By: conan Re: Puppies blinded in chemical attack in Bootle - 7th Nov 2012 6:43pm
UNBELIEVABLE!!

WTF is going on with these sick Fu3$s
Cant believe someone would do this..
Posted By: Dilly Re: Puppies blinded in chemical attack in Bootle - 8th Nov 2012 9:33am
There was report in last nights Echo of someone throwing a cat from a moving car, sadly it's injuries we're so severe it had to be put down. Sick b::tards indeed.
Posted By: Zubee Re: Puppies blinded in chemical attack in Bootle - 8th Nov 2012 9:36am
Makes my blood boil and my heart sink. Did anyone get the car reg of this ...?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Puppies blinded in chemical attack in Bootle - 8th Nov 2012 9:52am
I think it was said to have been a woman, so I would think if they know that they may have number. I will read it again tonight.
OMG! this is so sad, the world is becoming a scary sick place to live in.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral