Forums
Posted By: Sillymoo My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 29th Nov 2011 7:56pm
Just seen this video on you tube, this has also made national press,its a women on a tram in Croyden having a rant about Britain with her little boy on her knee this is disgusting and just plain wrong.
youtube My Tram Experience
Posted By: Wench Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 29th Nov 2011 8:06pm
She's been arrested apparently Source.
Posted By: Sillymoo Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 29th Nov 2011 8:10pm
good she deserves to be smile
Posted By: Salmon Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 29th Nov 2011 10:47pm
She has been remanded in custody for a week and psychiatric reports will be completed in due course. She is due to appear again on Tuesday, December 6.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 10:04am
OMG frown

Put in custody for a week?

Whats the world coming to~?

~Shes entitled to her opinion no
Posted By: FaCrE Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 11:54am
But "Voicing" her opinion in a public place (I use that term lightly) in a highly racist manner and breaching everybodys Human Rights is not the way to go about it.

If she wants to discuss removing the "Brown People" from society then she should do so in an official and civilised manner.

Despite the fact that she doesnt have a job and more than likely lives in a council house Gifted to her by the government whilst not giving anything back to the country, I was taken aback by the targeted woman's response.

After arguing that she is indeed British, she moves on to say something along the lines of "We have to come here to do your jobs that you dont do"

I think in that respect, they are both guilty of Stereotyping and racism to some extent, and of breaching the peace. Ultimately, arrest them both!
Originally Posted by _Ste_
OMG frown

I bet you'd think very differently if it was a black person saying that to white people in 'their' country!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 3:17pm
Originally Posted by GrandMasterFlash
OMG frown

I bet you'd think very differently if it was a black person saying that to white people in 'their' country!

Nope your wrong, unlike you I don't see people as a colour I see them as a person wink

Stick that in ya sweet jar for laters laugh
Nope your wrong, unlike you I don't see people as a colour I see them as a person wink

Stick that in ya sweet jar for laters laugh

Yeah I only donate to amnesty international for kicks!
Whatever 'colour' she is it's still racism, if she wants to think that, fine but you don't shout it to a bus full of people, you wouldn't shout about sexist things about men or women so why do it about race or country?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 4:22pm
It's just her view on life and the way she has been brought up, not her fault.
Pretty easy to just ignore her.
Have you ever been on the London tubes? Full of wierdos, this is nothing new by any shot, have a look on YouTube.

Funny thing is, it is mostly women with her attitude.

The mind baffles.
It's just her view on life and the way she has been brought up, not her fault.
Pretty easy to just ignore her.
Have you ever been on the London tubes? Full of wierdos, this is nothing new by any shot, have a look on YouTube.

Funny thing is, it is mostly women with her attitude.

Ha how did you come to that conclusion? Of all the racist people and 'I'm not racist but...' people I know, they're all men!
It's not her fault and it's easy to ignore her? Now I know you're just looking for a silly argument.
And yeah I have been on the London tubes plenty of times and have never come across any 'weirdos' .
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 4:58pm
Oh GMF i`m not looking for an argument, don`t be silly [Linked Image]

Is this not allowed to be discussed?

Oh, and like i said before, there are videos on youtube, i could put a few on here but i find them rude and offensive wink

Of all the racist people and 'I'm not racist but...'

Yes, we know, you accept it yet here you are whining.
Notified wink
Posted By: Mark Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 6:46pm
Notified wink

And Rejected

wikiopinion
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 6:47pm
If they're shouting stuff at each other then it is just an argument between two people of different opinions. Crazy.
Ah so calling someone racist is not making it personal? Makes sense! Guess I'll stick to the chat thread and just keep saying hi and ask how everyone is, so long as they're white obviously. (Note: sarcasm.)
Posted By: ex0__ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 6:52pm
Eh? So racism doesn't apply under certain argumentative restrictions? Don't be stupid. -.-
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 6:55pm
I've told you before, I can't be arsed.
Posted By: ex0__ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 6:58pm
Ahh right, I forgot you won't reply to me because I poked fun at you once for not knowing how to quote. My bad.
Posted By: lau2908 Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 7:10pm
Freedom of speech, shes entitled to say or think whatever she likes, dont get me wrong I am not saying how she went about it was right but still whether a lot of people will admit it or not I do think she speaks for alot of people, she just had the balls to say it.

I personally would never ever do that to any body and I am shocked that she did what she did, but you cant take someones opinion away from them.
She doesn't speak for me!
You're entitled to express your opinion to an extent. You can't express it if you're breaking the law.
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 7:19pm
It actually started with someone saying something to her and she retaliated in that way. She is allowed to express her opinion anywhere she wants "free country" after all. You see how this makes national news and everyone goes on and on about it. If it was a black person ranting about whites it would get no news or nothing. I am not a racist I can just see that nowadays to most people especially the media you can only be racist if your white.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 7:21pm
For "white" read "English". The Jocks have a go, the Welsh have a go, the Irish have a go and everybody else who feels like it can have a go, Fact!
Posted By: Touchstone Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 7:41pm
People have the right to express an opinion within reason. With freedom of speech come responsibilty. I think the mad bag on the tram overstepped the mark.
Originally Posted by simpleytogood
It actually started with someone saying something to her and she retaliated in that way.

Any idea what was said?
Posted By: _Moretonlad_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 8:15pm
Originally Posted by simpleytogood
It actually started with someone saying something to her and she retaliated in that way.

Any idea what was said?

No, no idea, but must of been something she didn't like.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 30th Nov 2011 8:38pm
A MUM was kept in custody for her own safety yesterday after a video allegedly showing her launching a racist rant was posted online.

Emma West, 34, appeared in court charged with a racially-aggravated public order offence. Magistrates denied her bail over fears of revenge attacks.

The clip shows a woman with a child sitting on her lap on a tram shouting at other passengers. At one point she declares they should go back to their own country, saying they’re not British because they are black.

The clip, which appears to have been taken on a mobile phone, was posted on YouTube and has been watched by millions.

Frances Lockhart, prosecuting, told magistrates in Croydon, South London, she opposed bail. She said: “There are grounds for believing that Miss West is not safe.”

David Ewings, defending, said West would be in just as much danger in prison.

But chief magistrate Gerald Ellis refused to release West. He said: “We hear a number of death threats have been made.”

Mother of one West, of Croydon, will reappear at the court on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...rotection-115875-23598452/#ixzz1fDuJkjnL
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: My Tram Experience video **Shocking** - 1st Dec 2011 9:08am
It would be interesting to see the outcome of this smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral