Forums
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...proud-mother-wait-new-council-house.html

By age 12, Soya Keaveney had already posed in lacy underwear and was on a strict diet so she could become a model.
So it should not come as a surprise that by the age of 15 the youngster is pregnant - and her mother is delighted.

Proudly showing her bump, the aspiring model from Thornaby, Cleveland, insists she is going to be a brilliant mother.

'It was a shock at first but now I'm really excited,' Soya, who is 16-weeks pregnant, told The Sun.

'I'm the first of my friends to have a baby - but I don't think I've grown up too fast.'

And her unemployed mother, Janis, 48, is delighted at the prospect that the new addition will mean a larger council home for the family including her other children Coco, Ritzy, Tarot and Jake.
She hopes that the council will upgrade them from a three-bedroom house to a five-bedroom home.

.....another one for the council house and doleys debate...
Dont think this is anything to be proud off!!
Nope neither do i - but you know within urself that as soon as you read the mum is proud that she is unemployed!!

And then being happy that her 15 year old daughter is pregnant because she gets a bigger house for it!!
i was repulsed by this. very shocking.
This is a joke!I carnt belive a mother would accept this!
Shocking!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl modelling underwear at 12, and pregnant at 15 - 16th Aug 2011 12:19pm
I posted this in the other thread we were commenting on yesterday.

Disgusting that, very odd, I've always thought the same of the beauty paegants the Americans hold, just plian wierd
Yes I would agree with the beauty pagents in America being wrong - and the girls as young as 8 having botox in the UK, and wearing false eyelashes and false nails etc and having 10 year olds posing for pics that you would expect Kate Moss to be modelling in....it's just wrong on so many levels!!

Keep kids as kids!!
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
Yes I would agree with the beauty pagents in America being wrong - and the girls as young as 8 having botox in the UK, and wearing false eyelashes and false nails etc and having 10 year olds posing for pics that you would expect Kate Moss to be modelling in....it's just wrong on so many levels!!

Keep kids as kids!!
withthat No way i'd put my littlin forward for any of that omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl modelling underwear at 12, and pregnant at 15 - 16th Aug 2011 1:03pm
The antics of these types of oxygen thieves never fails to amaze. Nothing seems to have been said about the father (for lack of a better word). Sex with a minor is an arrestable offence - or maybe I'm just plain old fashioned ??? Am I missing the point here ???

No comment on the names that will adorn the Criminal Records Office and Benefits Offices around the country in years to come. Gimme strength!
No your right - I'm sure it is meant to be an arrestable offence - it does mention the father in the news article - he's 17, which is above age - which means technically he should be done for statutory rape. It's not you missing the point, your right!
raftl Oxygen Thief - nice one Pinz.

I'll keep that one
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl modelling underwear at 12, and pregnant at 15 - 16th Aug 2011 1:39pm
It's sex with a minor I believe, I think it only becomes statutory rape at below the age of 13, I think there's a difference between a section 5 and a section 6 offence.

Also, if there is less than 3 years different between the 2 parties then generally it will not be dealt with in the same was as for example a 25 year old would be if he slept with a 15 year old.

I also believe it's treated very differently if the offender is under 24.

I could be wrong but it's not in the public interest to charge a boy of 17 for sleeping with his 15 year old long term girlfriend.
No-body - yes you may be right - however there is a difference when comes to that 17 year old boy getting that 15 year old pregnant - surely then that becomes a problem because he wasn't practicing safe sex (with condoms - as the mother claims she was on birth control - at 15 - would you take the pill correctly...hmmmm)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl modelling underwear at 12, and pregnant at 15 - 16th Aug 2011 1:43pm
Oh it's a massive issue Nikki. Although I'm defending the offence I still think the kid needs to be 'disappeared' and given to a family who can't have kids but have the means to bring them in a civilised and proper manner. It's a joke isn't it.
I think this is disgracefull really!!
The mother is obviously of limited intelligence if she thinks she has done her daughter a favour by allowing her to pose like a lolita at the age of 12 and become (proudly) pregnant by the age of 15 - I would sure want my daughter to have bigger aspirations!!

And what the frick was the mother thinking giving the girl a name like soya - isn't that a bean? Perhaps that was an omen as to the size of this silly little girls brain capacity ... mind you look at the other kids names, little Jake came out on top there!

I wonder what this girl will call her baby? Frizbeee Jampot perhaps - it has a nice ring to it wink
Why can't kids just be kids anymore, they grow up too quick & are encouraged to grow up too quick by there unintelligent parents who haven't got a brain cell between them & as for the names they come up with, it's a joke, what's wrong with good bible names, proper names, not someone from a tv show or named after a bean, wtf. The worlds gone totally mad.
if any of my daughters became pregnant at 15 I wouldn'nt be running off to the newspaper about how proud I was and whinging for a bigger house.
No neither would I, I'd be totally gutted.
Why dont people just let thier kids be kids and why do the papers print this stuff i'd be too ashmed to tell my family if i had a 15 year old daughter who got pregnant never mind rushing to the papers to try to get what i could out of it.
no no no oscarpops rushing to the papers is the first thing you should do if you are in the unfortunate situation of finding your 15 yr old daughter up the duff - the fees from the interview will pay for her £1000 pram laugh
Oh with the obligatory cosy toes thing with the babys name and either the liverpool or everton logo embroidered in purest silk to the frontage

15 year old girls sometimes fall pregnant. What's the correlation to underwear modelling or dieting? The Daily Fail creates the link to sensationalise an everyday occurrence, which suggests a decline in our once great nations moral standards... to sell another newspaper to some easily outraged knuckle scraper who hasn't realised IT'S NOT NEWS! no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl modelling underwear at 12, and pregnant at 15 - 17th Aug 2011 2:11pm
You're joking aren't you Shambo? It shows EXACTLY what type of family they are.

Anyone with a modicum of decency would not allow a 12 year old CHILD to model in such a way.

I can only assume the mother kept any fees earned, it's child exploitation, in the same way as thinking it's OK she's pregnant because SHE will get a bigger house.

Stark raving bonkers.
I'm sorry but I agree with Nobody - Shambo if you had a daughter, would you want her showing every pervert/peodaphile and man across Britain her body up close and personal in underwear at the age of 12?? It's sick - and it's sick for you to think it's anywhere near acceptable!

No - didn't think so!
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
Shambo if you had a daughter, would you want her showing every pervert/peodaphile and man across Britain her body up close and personal in underwear at the age of 12?? It's sick - and it's sick for you to think it's anywhere near acceptable!

No - didn't think so!

If I had a daughter? You know absolutely nothing about me! Please don't try and drag me down to the level you're thinking on. You post up a story of moral decline from the most sensationalist rag in the country, and try and pass it off as news. Then when I don't share your faux outrage, you call me sick?! Are you implying I'm a pedophile because I don't agree with you? That is completely out of order. no

When the daughter grows up and reflects back on her life - I wonder if she will allow her own daughter (if the baby is a girl) to be used and humiliated as her own mother did to her? She won't see anything wrong in her mother's actions as children are like that. Even in the years to come. Such a shame. Hope the guy who is the father is charged as she is under 16.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Girl modelling underwear at 12, and pregnant at 15 - 17th Aug 2011 4:02pm
Originally Posted by Shambo

If I had a daughter? You know absolutely nothing about me! Please don't try and drag me down to the level you're thinking on. You post up a story of moral decline from the most sensationalist rag in the country, and try and pass it off as news. Then when I don't share your faux outrage, you call me sick?! Are you implying I'm a pedophile because I don't agree with you? That is completely out of order. no

I want some of whatever you're smoking please.

Nobody called you a paedophile or suggested anything of the kind.

But if you can't see the correlation between their actions and the sort of people they are then fine, we'll have to agree to disagree.
Sorry, I too agree with nobody, how anyone can think it's normal to parade a young girl in skimpy underwear is beyond me, what sort of parents are they.
Exactly spanner!its discusting!don't care wot anybody says!
The parents should be ashamed of themself's for letting there daughter dress like that!
Originally Posted by Nobody

But if you can't see the correlation between their actions and the sort of people they are then fine, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Alex, I don't recall agreeing with anything you've ever posted on this forum, and that's why I keep you on ignore.

I can spot a bit of classic passive agressive bullying when I see it. The implication is that because I don't agree with the OP then I am 'sick', and that must mean I approve of child modelling and/or underage pregnancy. no You, I or anyone on this forum don't know these people, chances are you'll never ever meet them and by this time next week you won't remember them, so why the outrage? Just keep reading the Daily Hate Mail and tommorrow there'll be something else to wring your hands about.
Originally Posted by Shambo
Originally Posted by Nobody

Alex, I don't recall agreeing with anything you've ever posted on this forum, and that's why I keep you on ignore.

I can spot a bit of classic passive agressive bullying when I see it. The implication is that because I don't agree with the OP then I am 'sick', and that must mean I approve of child modelling and/or underage pregnancy. no You, I or anyone on this forum don't know these people, chances are you'll never ever meet them and by this time next week you won't remember them, so why the outrage? Just keep reading the Daily Hate Mail and tommorrow there'll be something else to wring your hands about.

raftl
I think to some extent there has been a moral decline in this country over the past 30 years. However, most of it has been down to the nasty, borderline fascist, right-wing crap published by the Daily Mail and other mind-rot tabloids that people read in this country.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral