Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Man robs bank for $1 - 25th Jun 2011 9:28am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_-XLo1ECo&feature=player_embedded
All so he could get free med care in prison
Posted By: derekdwc Re: Man robs bank for $1 - 25th Jun 2011 10:05am
I can only hope it never gets to this stage here, although I think it's heading that way where health will be dependant upon how much you can pay for it. Greed will always try to make a profit.
Anyone else feel like commenting on our health service and how the gov is trying to change it?
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Man robs bank for $1 - 25th Jun 2011 10:53am
I accept that there is way too much wastage in the NHS but the system will only work as long as there are more of the population contributing than there are taking out. We are very quickly reaching the stage where the balance is about to tip and I'm not on about migrants, I'm talking about the second generation of English who believe it is their god given right to produce kids to random fathers or claim disability because they once broke a nail and expect the tax payer to keep them until the day they die having not contributed one bean into the pot
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man robs bank for $1 - 25th Jun 2011 11:12am
It backfired massively for him. He should have taken a gun with him.

He won't get what he wants as his sentence will be so short.

Officials have said if he'd have been convicted of armed robbery then he'd get what he wanted.

Posted By: derekdwc Re: Man robs bank for $1 - 26th Jun 2011 1:08pm
Was talking to a friend about this and he told me that when he lived in Wales 30 years ago around about Christmas time there would always be some shop windows smashed so the culprit could be put away over the winter period.Free board, heating and food
© Wirral-Wikiwirral