Forums
Posted By: MrPhil Donkey Parasailing Over Russian Beach. - 20th Jul 2010 8:35pm

My god that makes me angry.

Poor thing must of been petrified!

LINK
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Donkey Parasailing Over Russian Beach. - 20th Jul 2010 8:47pm
Easier Link
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Donkey Parasailing Over Russian Beach. - 20th Jul 2010 9:19pm
poor thing ! frown
Posted By: Tilly Re: Donkey Parasailing Over Russian Beach. - 21st Jul 2010 3:07am
that's disgusting. and all those people standing around watching them do that are no better than the fooking idiots that did something so cruel to a living breathing animal. ffs this world gets sicker and sicker. mad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Donkey Parasailing Over Russian Beach. - 21st Jul 2010 3:20am
no
Posted By: Tilly Re: Donkey Parasailing Over Russian Beach. - 21st Jul 2010 6:02pm
"The donkey landed in an atrocious manner - it was dragged several metres along the water, after which the animal was pulled out half-alive onto the shore."

Police are investigating the stunt and the entrepreneurs responsible may face criminal charges for animal cruelty.

The Brooke is the UK’s leading overseas charity dedicated to alleviating the suffering of horses, donkeys and mules.

Its advisor Kimberly Wells told Sky News Online: "This animal would have been extremely distressed, suffering immeasurable fear and pain.

I am still gobsmacked
I am not allowed to put what I really think of the low-life's that done
this to the poor donkey,
that poor animal was petrified. also
there were enough people standing around watching them do this awful
...thing why didn't the so called
'on lookers' stop them from doing it. if I was there I would of done my
damned hardest to stop it happening. Ignorant the whole lot of them. mad
© Wirral-Wikiwirral