Forums
Posted By: Anonymous ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 16th Jul 2010 8:11pm
ANOTHER "RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND" FACE BOOK PAGE. How long will it take for this one to hit the news??
no
quotes from facebook page

Raoul Moat RIP. Only a cheating woman could have caused a sane man to do such a thing! Tabloid lies, millions of taxpayers' money down the drain wasted when you were just a stonethrow from those looking for you!

Tabloid lies, millions of taxpayers' money down the drain wasted when you were just a stonethrow from those looking for you! You have truly made an example of the government and the justice system.

Whilst we condone any kind of killing ( after all the British government sent many soldiers to their deaths in phoney wars ...in Iraq and Afghanistan) Roaul Moat you will be greatly missed by millions. Your legend lives on.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/RAOUL-MOAT-LIVING-LEGEND/132512250119233?ref=ts

http://www.facebook.com/pages/raoul-moat-living-legend/124870230889773?ref=search
Im sick of this. Raoul was a tw at! i see people with a wide range of problems, affecting their lives -no excuse to shoot innocent people. He was competant- knew exactly what he was doing! A tw at- hope he rots in Hell!!
I am sick and tired of the cult status people like him attract. You are right Rude, many people have MUCH WORSE problems than him and they don't go round bumping people off and shooting coppers.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 16th Jul 2010 11:00pm
OH SHUT UP! People are entitled to thier own opinions, get off your soapboxes and get real.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by _Ste_
OH SHUT UP! People are entitled to thier own opinions, get off your soapboxes and get real.

[Linked Image]

Yer and im entitled to mine Ste. And im real.
OH SHUT UP! People are entitled to thier own opinion
lol, that has got to be the contradiction of the year thumbsup
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
OH SHUT UP! People are entitled to thier own opinion
lol, that has got to be the contradiction of the year thumbsup
withthat
who fookin cares?the guy was'nt a legend of any kind,he took his own life cos he could'nt face up to what he did...LOSER!!!
Legend my arse!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 17th Jul 2010 8:38am
Originally Posted by BandyCoot
Legend my arse!

withthat
He is a leg end, at least that ends near the arse hole.
withthat
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 17th Jul 2010 10:35am
Originally Posted by dave_g
who fookin cares?the guy was'nt a legend of any kind,he took his own life cos he could'nt face up to what he did...LOSER!!!

LOL!
You`d go back to walton for the rest of your life would ya?
Don`t think so Dave wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 17th Jul 2010 10:36am
If i ruled the world springs to mind smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 17th Jul 2010 10:38am
Originally Posted by dave_g

LOL!
You`d go back to walton for the rest of your life would ya?
Don`t think so Dave wink

lmao!! think i would rather do life in prison, than pop me self in da head hahahahaha
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: ANOTHER RAOUL MOAT LIVING LEGEND! FACEBOOK PAGE - 17th Jul 2010 11:07am
LOL, the nbizzies made him pull the trigger laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral