Forums
Posted By: StuyMac BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 10:35am
Originally Posted by Daily Mail
A BNP parliamentary candidate punched and kicked an Asian man after he was spat at while on the campaign trail.

Bob Bailey was confronted by a group of three heckling youths in the street as he canvassed votes.
When he told them to 'move on' one of the youngsters spat in his face, provoking a flurry of punches which floored the teenager.
The parliamentary candidate, who was in Barking, east London, then aimed several kicks at the boy as he lay in road before he and his entourage became embroiled in an all-out brawl.

Full story and video
Posted By: derekdwc Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 10:53am
I think spitting in someone's face would provoke retaliation from even a saint - disgusting
Wonder if this was done deliberately to get bad media attention
to the BNP
If it is the man who did the spitting making the complaint to the police I hope he gets done for starting the affray
Posted By: DavidB Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 11:34am
I'd do the same if I got spat at, including kicking the shit out of him when he's on the floor, cheeky little Grrr.
Posted By: derekdwc Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 11:49am
I'd have thought he would have some decent bodyguards to protect him eg White 7ft bodybuilders dressed in black uniforms
Posted By: bert1 Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 12:06pm
John Prescott was made out to be a hero when he whacked someone, i bet it doesn't apply to the BNP chappie.
Posted By: sean Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 12:39pm
the dirty barstard got what he deserved
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 6th May 2010 12:42pm
Those kids will be blowing us up tomorrow ...
Posted By: OhYeah Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 7th May 2010 9:29pm
Those guys went over looking for trouble and spitting in some ones face is totally wrong good on the BNP I say
if somone spat in my face id want to hit the dirty fooker disgusing habit anyway
if somone spat in my face id want to hit the dirty fooker disgusing habit anyway
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: BNP candidate brawls with asians in street! - 8th May 2010 10:12pm
I find this fooking hilarious laugh

No doubt it will be on www.liveleak.com

smile
what did he expect, the asians were going to ask him in for tea.although spitting is a dirty habit.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral