Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 10:40am
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by BBC News
A Tesco store has asked customers not to shop in their pyjamas or barefoot.

Notices have been put up in the chain's supermarket in St Mellons in Cardiff saying: "Footwear must be worn at all times and no nightwear is permitted."

Source
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 10:52am
HALLELUJAH
WAHOO! EVERYBODY CONGA! Long overdue now every other Tesco's follow suit please.
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 11:02am
do the same for schools as well. i'm sick and tired of seeing parents wondering around in their PJ's the lazy Bas*£$ds.

i hope our tesco's gets the same ban thumbsup
Posted By: daveybm Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 11:14am
Why is it that people feel the need to walk around in their PJs,are they just idle? have they no other clothes? do they think it's cool?
Last Sunday going up Laird St in the pouring rain I saw 2 women both in PJs and of them in slippers, for god sake girls you'll catch pneaumonia !
Leave PJs where they belong. smile

Dave
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 11:25am
In liverpool i hear they add curlers too for the full chav effect!
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 12:18pm
I think I started wearing PJ's outside long before this lot started. In the early 80's I sleptwalked out my old house (Arkle Road) and walked down towards St James church at god knows what hour in the night. Some kind gent stopped me with my dad following suit woken by the front door being opened. (God knows how I opened the front door) will have to ask smile
Posted By: DavidB Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 12:21pm
Bidston Tesco's would get no customers! I've seen 50 something women in pyjama's! The world is f*cked.
Posted By: AR_One Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 12:41pm
What's really odd about this "dayjamas" nonsense is lots of them get up and get changed into a differant pair of pyjamas for the day time - why not get changed into CLOTHES?

It was supposed to of started in Dublin in areas of high-unemployment where people who didn't want to work were making a statement "Look at me you're paying for my lifestyle through benefits and I can't even be bothered to dress!". It's become just a silly fashion statment now though.

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/film-will-track-citys-pyjama-girls-1873924.html
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 2:28pm
[Linked Image]

Me earlier on my way to Tesco Express in Claughton village...
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 2:28pm
I think it should be made legal to be allowed to shoot anyone who is outside in pyjamas...
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 2:30pm
Originally Posted by polo_phil
I think it should be made legal to be allowed to shoot anyone who is outside in pyjamas...
Except if they have just escaped from a house fire... omg
Posted By: polo_phil Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 2:47pm
Originally Posted by Snooze
Originally Posted by polo_phil
Except if they have just escaped from a house fire... omg

think yes
Posted By: jimbob Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 4:26pm
I saw one of the pjs, girls on the M53 her car had broken down and she was standing on the edge of the hard shoulder upgainst a crash barrier, she must of been freezing as it was during the very cold spell we had a couple of weeks ago. One of my next door neighbours often jumps in her car and drives off in her pjs, { must have the brain of a !!!!}
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 4:37pm
I don't wear anything in bed so I'll be ok then going to Tescos.

That reminds me, I need chipolata's.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 4:47pm
its even worse when they are filthy pjs it horrible,you feel like saying put some clean clothes on.
Posted By: jimbob Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 5:04pm
I must be old fashioned because I always thought pjs where what you had at the bottom of the bed incase there was a fire or if the doctor had to come and see you due to you been ill in bed
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 5:19pm
My daughter has just told me that there is a wacky clothes day tomorrow at her school to raise money for the Haiti Earthquake Fund. She asked if she could go in pjs as lots of her friends were going in them. I put my foot down and said no, pjs outside the house are not allowed, mum's rule. I felt like saying "I'm not letting you go out looking like a chav" but thought better of it as her friends were within earshot. It seems the school doesn't mind kids in pjs for a good cause but I'd draw the line at nightwear as it's totally inappropriate.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 6:21pm
Shopping in PJ's, can't imagine anything so gross. It hasn't caught on over here as far as I know. Now shopping in baby dolls, that's a different ball game.
Posted By: jimbob Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 6:23pm
I think the school is out of order letting the kids go in there pjs, there are lots of wacky cloths they could wear.
Posted By: kimpri Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 6:58pm
I went to tescos before told me to leave as i had pjs on? grin
Posted By: Tatey Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 7:18pm
S'pose you can always blame the cold weather !!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 8:13pm
fookin lol laugh
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 9:33pm
Which Tescos do you shop at again?.........only messing, I think PJs look vile, just shows no self respect when they are worn outside....yak!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 9:43pm
Originally Posted by aegean
Which Tescos do you shop at again?.........only messing, I think PJs look vile, just shows no self respect when they are worn outside....yak!

Rehehearly?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 9:51pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
Originally Posted by aegean

Rehehearly?

[Linked Image]

laugh
Posted By: jimbob Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 10:09pm
Originally Posted by Tatey
S'pose you can always blame the cold weather !!!

Blame the cold weather for what? been lazy and slovenly
Posted By: Steph Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 28th Jan 2010 10:53pm
PJ's outside the house are just wrong!

I can't help wondering if they are fresh or slept in..(eww)

Dont know what's worse really, if they are fresh then wy the hell not put some clothes on???

saddos lol
Posted By: abcdefgh Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 12:00am
Another thing Tesco should ban is men, no, not in general but men who go shopping topless in the summer and who dangle their sweaty, hairy armpits over the fruit and veg sections as they are looking for scran for their barbies, yep, ban em! men, arent they lovely......
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 8:29am
Bugger it, I'm going to wear my smoking jacket to go to Tescos in, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 10:30am
me lad has gone to school today in his pjs to raise money for Haiti. smile

Originally Posted by Violet
Bidston Tesco's would get no customers!

withthat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 10:54am
I've still never rescued anyone from a river whilst wearing my pjs. What a waste of time being taught that at school.
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 11:37am
What's more gross then, shopping in pj's or swimming in pj's?

There's only one way to find out.......
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 11:41am
omg

Shopping in wet PJs raftl
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 11:44am
Must've gone shopping straight from her chariot then.
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 11:53am
The times I have woken up on a Saturday morning fully booted and spaired it would be OK. comb my teeth and brush my hair Bob was your uncle
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Tesco ban on shoppers in pyjamas! - 29th Jan 2010 12:09pm
I do believe that Bob was your uncle.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral