Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 27th Jan 2010 10:12am
WTF - fooking weird if you ask me snob

Originally Posted by Telegraph
The world's second known "pregnant man" is expecting his first baby with his transgender husband next month.
Scott Moore and his partner, Thomas, were both born as girls and have undergone surgery and hormone treatments to transform their sex.

Scott, 30, is legally married to Thomas, with whom he lives in California, because he still has a female birth certificate.

Source
Posted By: MerseyMan Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 27th Jan 2010 10:36am
I read about that in the metro today, couldn't help but feel a little sick tbh. Must have been because the two people looked like men on the far end of the spectrum, not like metrosexuals but they could easily be mistaken for lumberjacks.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 27th Jan 2010 10:42am
Maybe they are lumberjacks (when not pregnant obviously) omg
Posted By: Wheels Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 27th Jan 2010 10:47am
were does the sperm come from if they are ladies?

[Linked Image]
Out of the end of........oops!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 28th Jan 2010 12:57am
I'd never deprive anyone of their wishes in life, but this is definitely not natural or normal. Two men who were once women giving birth to a kid?
shifty
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 28th Jan 2010 9:42am
Originally Posted by Wheels
were does the sperm come from if they are ladies?
Donation?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 28th Jan 2010 9:56am
I guess so....

They look a bit like French and Saunders dressed as men raftl

[Linked Image]

Fooking weirdos if you ask me, women, who want to be men, and then have a baby - now, if I where in charge of the yay / nay for the fertility treatment, there would prolly have been a few alarm bells ringing with this situation [Linked Image]

the end of a turkey baster...
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 28th Jan 2010 8:26pm
Originally Posted by Beaker
WTF - fooking weird if you ask me snob

Originally Posted by Telegraph
The world's second known "pregnant man" is expecting his first baby with his transgender husband next month.
Scott Moore and his partner, Thomas, were both born as girls and have undergone surgery and hormone treatments to transform their sex.

Scott, 30, is legally married to Thomas, with whom he lives in California, because he still has a female birth certificate.

Source

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DavidB Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 28th Jan 2010 9:18pm
I don't want to sound like a Hitler, but this is too bizarre to allow to happen. I wouldn't be surprised if a dog came out.
FFS Look at them!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Pregnant man expecting baby boy next month! - 29th Jan 2010 12:18pm
On Radio 2 yesterday there was a tranny on who started of as a bloke, thought he was a woman (actually fathered some kids during a marriage), had the change and then decided he/she is a lesbian and prefers women. Now WTF is that all about. Sounded very unconcered during the interview.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral