Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 9:33am
Originally Posted by Telegraph
One in ten British men have admitted using their partner's make-up, a survey claimed.

A growing number of males admit to secretly dipping into the make-up bag owned by their female partner to help make them look beautiful.

Tweezers were the most popular item that men borrowed, followed closely by moisturiser while almost almost a third questioned admit to using at least three of their partners' beauty products or gadgets.

Source

Anyone gonna admit to this raftl

..Ill hold my hand up to using a nail file sorry
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 9:52am
As long as it's not my lippy I don't care. Talk about trying to turn a sows ear into a silk purse :S
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 9:57am
I used the wife's hoover once in my van.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 9:59am
raftl PARDON!!! raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:01am
To clean, what else can you use a hoover for?
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:03am
I just made the wrong assumption due to you having to use it in the van raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:06am
Can you explain the assumption please Stu.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:11am
Dont go all innocent now Bert raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:16am
You really need to explain your assumption for the sake of others who read this thread, please do so. yes
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:17am
Ohh, gotcha.

I assumed you where sitting in your van, using the hoover as a method of artificially getting your dick sucked grin

....to honest and graphic? Im sure Im not the only person who made the assumption think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:20am
Is that why my moisturiser has run out already and the top of my red lipstick is all knackered? think
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:21am
Yeah, Berts been nicking it raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:22am
Wouldn't the spinning brushes hurt?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:23am
Originally Posted by Beaker
....to honest and graphic? Im sure Im not the only person who made the assumption think

When you assume you make an ass of u and me.

Or in this case, bert's the ass.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:23am
Originally Posted by bert1
Wouldn't the spinning brushes hurt?
Only if your doing an 'upright'
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:26am
I like to be upright and standing.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:28am
smack
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:28am
raftl Youd have a job getting to the end with the spinning brushes in that position raftl

...how has this gone so wrongly off topic raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:31am
Come as a bit of a blow that we did.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:31am
The Dyson's spinning brushes only work when it is flat on the ground, so bert, you'd have to assume the lying down position for that one...

You started the topic, therefore it is bound to go horribly wrong...
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:35am
Originally Posted by Snooze

You started the topic, therefore it is bound to go horribly wrong...

...it has gone horribly wrong raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:38am
Please forgive me, I'll say no more.

By the way the brushes work in any position.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:39am
Please forgive me, I'll say no more.

By the way the brushes work in any position.

Tried and tested? think
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:40am
...rash to prove think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:41am
I'm just thinking what happens when you vacuum over the end of a tassled rug. It all gets caught in the brushes and you have to hold it off with your foot... omg
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:43am
Plays havoc with the little watch springs.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:43am
raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:44am
Plays havoc with the little watch springs.

Is that a confession raftl
Posted By: bert1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:47am
Assumption raftl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:53am
think

Maybe we should get Mrs Bert to check the hoover think
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 12:14pm
Can imagine the conversation....

Mrs Bert: "Bert the hoover seems to be full of watch springs, what's that all about?"

Bert: "Nothing dearest, I've just finished my horology course and it was the final exam and the class dropped the watches all over the van floor, nothing to worry about dearest."
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 12:21pm
Didn't Dr Crippen collect watch springs too? omg

Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 12:30pm
I think they just found a load in his shreddies because he hadn't changed them since the trip began.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 1:49pm
confused
Posted By: DavidB Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 2:45pm
withthat
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 3:15pm
That'll teach me to add this to my watched topics, got back to 48 emails and none of em relevent!
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 3:15pm
raftl Sorry Bobi - it went a bit turbo in here raftl
Posted By: bobi1 Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 3:17pm
Just a bit grin
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 3:37pm
Dont see anything wrong with a bit of moisteriser aka 'aftershave balm' but draw the line at guyliner + lippy wink
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Dont see anything wrong with a bit of moisteriser aka 'aftershave balm' but draw the line at guyliner + lippy wink

I'm guessing you're safe there then - Plusone doesn't strike me as a lippy kind of guy somehow raftl raftl raftl
I admit to using moisturiser. My ex got me into the habit because after working on a big dusty manly site all day often exposed to the elements your face gets really dry by the time you get home. Then you drag a razor all over it. Thats my excuse anyway. smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 8:50pm
Good for you kev! Why not? The ex is right smile
Posted By: Wench Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:00pm
Doesn't bother me either way - I have a thing for Marilyn Manson amongst others and he wears it. If a man is comfortable in his own skin then who cares.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 25th Jan 2010 10:36pm
[Linked Image] Each to their own.

Originally Posted by KevinFinity
I admit to using moisturiser. My ex got me into the habit because after working on a big dusty manly site all day often exposed to the elements your face gets really dry by the time you get home. Then you drag a razor all over it. Thats my excuse anyway. smile

Use P45
smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Men 'use partner's makeup' survey says... - 26th Jan 2010 6:29am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

Use P45
smile

some how i dont think he wil look right rubbing paper into his skin lol!! laugh or is it the P45 hair loss cream.. raftl

E45 wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral