Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Man Who Attacked Intruder Freed By CoA - 20th Jan 2010 4:31pm
Originally Posted by BBC News
A businessman who was jailed for permanently injuring an intruder who attacked him and his family has been freed by the Court of Appeal.

Munir Hussain 53, was sentenced to 30 months for grievous bodily harm with intent after he hit Walid Salem with a cricket bat on 3 September 2008.

Hussain and his family had been tied up by three intruders at their home in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.

His jail sentence is now 12 months suspended for two years. These is also a supervision requirement for the two years.

Hussain was later released from Bullingdon Prison in Oxfordshire.

Lord Chief Justice Lord Judge, who was sitting with two other judges in London, said he had shown "mercy" to Hussain.

About fkin time, just another example of Labour's pathetic excuse for a justice system.

If any fooker breaks into your house, as far as I am concerned, they deserve to be shot dead!! In light of the ordeal he and his family went through, im surprised he gave the shite a chance to live, id have left the ... for dead!!

BBC News Report
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Man Who Attacked Intruder Freed By CoA - 20th Jan 2010 5:11pm
FFS its not like he just found someone in his house - he had been tied up omg

Why the fook was he even arrested - he should have got a pat on the back for subduing the intruder for the police!! omg
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Man Who Attacked Intruder Freed By CoA - 20th Jan 2010 5:56pm
This was on the lunchtime news today. Thank goodness commonsense (anyone remember that ?) has prevailed. As Beaker says, he shouldn't have been arrested in the first place.

Oh yes, another little bit of news slipped out. The guy that got what he deserved from the householder, if I heard right, wasn't prosecuted because of his alleged brain damage. Not brain damaged enough though to stop him re-offending AGAIN since the initial incident. Obviously wasn't whacked hard enough !

Let's see THAT little sh*t sent down for a long spell. As is being said a lot nowadays, your human rights vapourise the moment you break into someone's house.

Wackety wackety WACK. Now DON'T do it again !!

Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Man Who Attacked Intruder Freed By CoA - 20th Jan 2010 11:58pm
Disgusting! How dare they lock up the victim in the first place, god knows what trauma he and his family will have to live with after their ordeal but then to fight for his own freedom thanks to our shoddy justice system, just shocking!! I wouldn't think twice about defending myself if it came to it and there was no way to get my disabled mother out of the house safely. Its me or the ...! *touch wood it never happens to any of us!!!!*

Look at Myleene Klass in the papers atm.. who was at home alone when some lads threatened to break into her home, she was alone with her child and waved a knife and screamed bloody murder at them and the Police ticked her off for it.. fecks sake!!
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Man Who Attacked Intruder Freed By CoA - 21st Jan 2010 12:23pm
But did you read the bit where the bloke he hit with the cricket bat has been caught burgling again since, five times, and got let off again because "he isn't fit to plead". We've got a barmy system, no mistake.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral