Forums
Posted By: Waddi Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 6:08am
BBC Link

The Boyzone singer Stephen Gately, 33, has been found dead while on holiday in Majorca.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Wheels Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 6:28am
I just heard this too
Posted By: alfiemag Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 7:41am
Just heard. Very sad news.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 8:58am
wow mad
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 9:12am
always sad when someone to young passes away. Apparently he went to sleep after a night out and just didnt wake up. Sad.
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 9:36am
Aw no, i wasn't a massive fan but a young man of 33, thats such sad news!
Posted By: ponytail Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 9:52am
Tragic, at such a young age. RIP Stephen.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 11:43am
If he didnt wake up after a night out, we can assume it was likely to be drugs related.
Posted By: ChrisNewcastle Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 12:38pm
He never struck me as the type to go mad on drugs,it could be an underlying health problem like a missed anurism or the likes.
What's going on this year though wiki?? Farrah Fawcett,Micheal Jackson,Patrick Swayze snd stephen gaytley.It's been 1 a month since july.
Sad he died at 33.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 1:05pm
Shocking news, quite unexpected. RIP.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 1:13pm
Originally Posted by MGCraig
If he didnt wake up after a night out, we can assume it was likely to be drugs related.

Sorry mate, but could be anything. My uncle died in his sleep, with no warning ad most probably no suffering, brain annurism. He knew he had it, but many who have them, don't know - he had epilepsy though and because of this they were not able to operate on his brain to remove it, because of the risk of seizure during the operation. He was essentially left living with a ticking time bomb.

My uncle hadnt been drinking the night before (he wasnt a drinker at all due to epilepsy and medication), but he could have been and simply not woken up the next morning. So its quite incorrect to assume anything on the basis of him dying whilst asleep.

Could be the result of a medical condition, whether known or unknown, and it isnt all that rare for people's bodies to simply pass away without just cause either.

RIP
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 1:23pm
Whoah this has shocked me. Saw it in topic replies+ sed to ova half b4 i told him 'hang on it mite be a joke'
Waited for page to load..and no, its in 'news'
Shocking. Rip stephen
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 1:43pm
Could have been Sudden Death Syndrome - had a friend with that - she collapsed at Warrington Bank Quay station - never got up. She was only 29.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 1:47pm
Or a cardiomyopathy?
Im assuming there will be a postmortem
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 2:15pm
Might of choked on his own vomit.

Stars tend to that a lot.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 11th Oct 2009 3:55pm
Originally Posted by PaulWirral
Might of choked on his own vomit.

Stars tend to that a lot.
bleugh!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 13th Oct 2009 11:35am
Sky news- postmortem confirms that stephen gately died of natural causes.
Uncomfirmed that it may have been pulmunory odeama.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 13th Oct 2009 11:44am
Daily Mail version of events
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 14th Oct 2009 12:51pm
[quote=RUDEBOX]Or a cardiomyopathy?

Seems by the 'red tops' today- i was right!!
There should be more research!
www.cardiomopathy.org/
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 16th Oct 2009 6:24pm
Horrid effin bitch.. this has just riled me up bigtime! Oh how i hate the Daily Mail, its only good for wiping ya ass on! Now you can die soley because you're gay.. Sorry i had to share this, Jan Moir is so far up her own fat backside its unreal!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1220756/A-strange-lonely-troubling-death--.html

Right on Charlie Brooker!!!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/oct/16/stephen-gately-jan-moir

Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 16th Oct 2009 6:30pm
Thort ya meant me then! Lol
Yer i read the jan muir thing after sky news mentioned it. I was disgusted.
Posted By: starbuck75 Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 16th Oct 2009 6:39pm
Lol..
Shes going on the Ch4 news tonight to say sorry.. can't wait for that one lol. Good luck luv!

Edit: She failed to show up for the news program, theres a shocker!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Boyzone's Stephen Gately is dead - 18th Oct 2009 3:47pm
This report makes it sound as if this is not going to go away

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091018/tuk-anger-mounts-over-gately-story-6323e80.html
© Wirral-Wikiwirral