Forums
Posted By: bert1 Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 3:07pm
Yobs Floored By Cage Fighters In Drag
3:20pm UK, Wednesday October 07, 2009

Two drunken thugs have learnt a lesson after the pair of cross-dressing men they attacked turned out to be cage fighters in fancy dress.

Cage rage: Dazed yobs are floored after man in drag unleashes lightning punches

Haplesss Dean Gardner, 19, and Jason Fender, 22, were floored by their intended victims after picking on them in a random attack.

The amazing scene was captured on CCTV in the centre of Swansea, Wales.

The footage shows a bare-chested Gardner brazenly marching up to one of the 'victims' who was wearing hot pants and a pink wig.

Puffed-up Gardner, followed by Fender, runs up to the innocent reveller, who was dressed up for a stag party, and punches him in the face.

But the victim's friend, - wearing a short black dress, stockings and suspenders - suddenly appears behind them felling them both with two devastating punches.

Cross-dressing cage fighters beat up yobs
The men in drag leave the dazed yobs on the ground - scooping up their handbags as they head off down the high street.

Gardner and Fender then attempt to get up but are so concussed they weave along the street nearly bumping into a phone box.

To make matters worse the pair are eventually confronted by police while nursing their injuries and are arrested.

The sorry saga was revealed at Swansea Magistrates Court where the pair both pleaded guilty to using abusive words and behaviour.

The court heard that prior to the dust-up with the cage fighters the yobs had got into a fight with a man dressed in a spideman costume.

Magistrates handed the men a four-month community order each, for which they must wear an electronic tag and told them to pay £85 prosecution costs.

Mark Davies, defending the pair, said they had been drinking cocktails and that Fender had downed at least 10 pints of cider.

"Unfortunately they were extremely drunk, and you know it cannot have been a good night when you get into a fight with Spiderman and two cross-dressing men," Mr Davies said.

Sky News
Posted By: bert1 Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 3:19pm
. [youtube]oSILex-2Uu8[/youtube]
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 3:31pm
Wasnt alex reid was it? Pmsl
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 3:38pm
raftl Saw this on another site - serves the drunken yobs right grin
Posted By: Wench Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 4:12pm
We've wet ourselves laughing watching this this afternoon - absolute class!! raftl
Posted By: davew3 Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 4:32pm
The army forum Arrse had it as a headline a I think a few days ago,but the link didn't work,just watched it,these cross dresses can be a bit touchy if attacked by chavs.:-)

I also think the legal system is in serious need of an update.
Posted By: DavidB Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 4:40pm
It looks like they were punching out randomly (and missing) at the start. The fat one that was trying to hold the skinny one back was punched in as well!
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 5:59pm
last time i laugh at the birkenhead tranny on his bike.i know i shouldnt but ?
Posted By: Wench Re: Yobs floored by cage fighters in drag - 7th Oct 2009 6:27pm
Originally Posted by davew3
The army forum Arrse had it as a headline a I think a few days ago,but the link didn't work

I saw the link on ARRSE too but it didn't work for me either - so glad I've seen it now though raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral