Forums
Posted By: MissGuided Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 8:47am
Celebrity chef Keith Floyd has died following a heart attack, aged 65.

He died at his partner's Dorset home on Monday, according to James Steen, who helped write his autobiography. Floyd had been diagnosed with cancer in June.

[Linked Image]

BBC Article
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 8:50am
RIP frown

Posted By: bert1 Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 8:56am
He was the only chef worth watching, Rest in peace and God Bless.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 8:58am
jesus all my fav people are dying frown
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 8:59am
I'm not dead yet Sanchez!
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 9:03am
Originally Posted by bert1

I agree. RIP
Posted By: bert1 Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 9:04am
Originally Posted by Snooze

Though it could be arranged........My card sir yes
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 9:04am
Originally Posted by Snooze

lol smile
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 9:05am
I have trouble with the childproof lids on all the pills in the medicine cabinet. raftl
Posted By: bri445 Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 10:19am
Loved his Med. series, cooking in the sun, with local fish and veg. Intuitive, and no scales used!
RIP
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 10:57am
Suppose the BBC will now do a new series - 'Floyd In The Freezser' or 'Floyd Had His Chips''.

RIP.
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 5:42pm

withthat R.I.P

Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 10:36pm
He set the standards the others had to copy, what a loss, bet there are a few cameramen and producers who wouldn't quiet agree though.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 11:11pm
Propper gutted, used to love watching Floyd around the XXXX on Sky Travel all the time years ago! It was on every day, and alongside the Two Fat Ladies, the only cookery programme on TV and TV chef even remotely worth watching.

Fantastic presenter, he didnt try to be something he isnt and was down to earth, and happy to take stick and get things wrong, not "lets edit that bit out so it looks good".

RIP
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 11:12pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Propper gutted, used to love watching Floyd around the XXXX on Sky Travel all the time years ago! It was on every day, and alongside the Two Fat Ladies, the only cookery programme on TV and TV chef even remotely worth watching.

Fantastic presenter, he didnt try to be something he isnt and was down to earth, and happy to take stick and get things wrong, not "lets edit that bit out so it looks good".

RIP

words from my mouth bud.
Posted By: paranoidballoon Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 15th Sep 2009 11:32pm
nobody could cook on a bunson burner like floyd.Campers worldwide will be at a loss.
Posted By: bert1 Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 16th Sep 2009 4:17am
A fitting Epitaph............. I love cooking with wine, i sometimes even put it in the food.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 17th Sep 2009 10:35am

withthat RIP.
Posted By: Wench Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 17th Sep 2009 7:53pm
I loved watching him and the Galloping Gourmet. Absolute characters!!

RIP Mr Floyd - I shall raise a glass to you wink
Posted By: Petal Re: Keith Floyd (TV Chef) dies age 65 - 18th Sep 2009 7:49pm
R.I.P X
© Wirral-Wikiwirral