Forums
Posted By: MattLFC BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 9:35am
Originally Posted by BBC News
The couple responsible for the death of 17-month-old Baby Peter have been named after a court anonymity order expired.

He died in Haringey, north London, in the care of his mother Tracey Connelly, 28, and her partner Steven Barker, 33.

A third defendant in the case named as Jason Owen, 37, is now identified as Barker's brother. Baby Peter's surname, Connelly, has also been released.

In May, Connelly and Barker were given minimum terms of five and 12 years for causing or allowing the death of Peter.

In a separate court case, Barker was also given a life sentence for raping a two-year-old girl.

Originally Posted by BBC News
Peter had more than 50 injuries, including fractured ribs and a broken back, when he was found dead in a property in Penshurst Road, Tottenham, in August 2007.

It emerged Owen had changed his name to avoid being connected to the killing of Peter.

Owen, 37, who was jailed for three years, was staying at the home in Tottenham, which is within the borough of Haringey, with his 15-year-old girlfriend.

They should also name the scumbag lazy Grrr social services staff, who are getting paid too much money for doing too little work, and letting shit like this happen right in front of them, without giving a damn!!

BBC News Report
Posted By: Sanchez Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 10:31am
sickeneng to hear. Poor P rip.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 10:37am
Should have been beaten to death rather than given crappy jail
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 1:28pm
and guess what....we will all end up paying for them to change their identity when they get out of prison and they will probibly get a nice house somewhere where they can be safe....ffs
Posted By: chriskay Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 3:31pm
Because of the namby pamby government attitude, I hope they get what they deserve in prison; I expect they will.
Posted By: davew3 Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 3:59pm
The blogs on t'internet had the picture,names,relationship of this trash soon as they were convicted,one blog oldholborn had given baby peter's name out during the trial,if you get offended very easily the old holborn site is not for you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 6:13pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC

They should also name the scumbag lazy Grrr social services staff, who are getting paid too much money for doing too little work, and letting shit like this happen right in front of them, without giving a damn!!

Names for you matt..

The life and death of Baby Peter

Mar 1: Peter born to Connelly.
Nov: Boyfriend Barker moves in.
Dec 11 : Peter taken to hospital with bruises on head, nose, chest, shoulder.
Dec 19 : Police arrest Connelly on suspicion of assaulting him.
Dec 22 : Peter on protection register.

Jan: Peter returned to his family.
Jun : Barker’s brother, Jason Owen, moves in with a 15-year-old girlfriend.
Jul 30: Social worker Maria Ward visits by arrangement. Misses Peter’s injuries hidden by smeared-on chocolate.
Jul 31 : Police hand reports to prosecutors, including doctors’ statements that bruising probably “non-accidental”. Prosecutors rule there is not enough evidence to bring a case.

Aug 1: Peter taken to clinic where Dr Sabah Al Zayyat decides she cannot carry out full check as he is “miserable and cranky”. Post-mortem reveals he had probably had broken back and fractured ribs by this point.
Aug 2 : Police tell Connelly she will not be prosecuted. Later, Peter receives fatal last blow, knocking tooth out.
Aug 3 : A 999 call is made at 11.36am. Four minutes later paramedics find Peter in bloody cot. Pronounced dead at hospital. Bedding had been dumped.

Nov 11: Owen and Barker found guilty of causing or allowing a child’s death. Connelly had already pleaded guilty.
Nov 12 : Children’s Secretary Ed Balls orders urgent review of Haringey Council’s welfare services.
Dec 1: Inspectors deliver a damning report on Haringey to Mr Balls.
Mr Balls removes Sharon Shoesmith as boss of children’s services, but she remains on full pay.
Dec 8: Shoesmith is sacked.

Mar 6: Shoesmith claims unfair dismissal.
Mar 12: Lord Laming report finds many councils failed to adopt reforms made following 2000 Victoria Climbie tragedy.
May 1: Barker found guilty of raping a two-year-old girl on at-risk register.
May 13: NHS rapped for “systemic failings” in Peter’s care.
May 22: Connelly, Owen, Barker jailed.

THE DAILY STAR
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 6:21pm
I see pics of the ... has been released -legitimly i mean.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 6:23pm
I read in one of the papers that all she cared about when she got her 'freedom' back was to go out and get pissed and shagged and maybe have another baby.

I say sterilise her then send her on a slow boat to North Korea.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 6:59pm
.... and who do you think would pay for that trip ? Some prize suckers called the British Taxpayer !!!
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 7:22pm
Rip her womb out and cut the blokes balls off.. no money need be paid out.. leave them awake and let the genral public do it.. they will be placed in confinment in prison so that no one can get to them.. and like phalinmegob said, tax payers will be paying for the evil f*****s to change their names and get a nice big house
Posted By: DavidB Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 9:04pm
In a separate court case, Barker was also given a life sentence for raping a two-year-old girl.

Owen, 37, who was jailed for three years, was staying at the home in Tottenham, which is within the borough of Haringey, with his 15-year-old girlfriend.

Amazing, it's like the Stone age.
oshocked
Posted By: MattLFC Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 9:08pm
I noticed that and was shocked, thats why I posted it in two quotes. Disgusting isnt it!

There isnt even a word for it...
Posted By: UrbanEx2U Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 9:37pm
i herd this on the radio i think it is very shocking i think they should be locked up in a room with 3 starving lions

see what happens
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 11th Aug 2009 9:46pm
just tattoo "i killed baby p " on their foreheads and set them free,saves on the cost of the lions.
Posted By: kezzbag Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 12th Aug 2009 12:41am
I have shed many a tear over this case, It`s just so sick, the more you read the more anger bubbles up. We as tax payers are paying for them to be safe! I`m horrified! I`m not paying for their `human rights!`. I`d rather pay to watch them receive the same as poor baby P did. If there was any justice, I`d put them on a proper prison wing and see how hard they are then! You shouldn`t dish out what you can`t receive. My only regret would be it`d be too quick for them because ppl are so mortified they`d dive right in. As a dessert I`d throw in the people who let him down on a professional level.
Posted By: bert1 Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 12th Aug 2009 7:25am
As disgusting and upsetting a case like this is, tattooing a forehead, cutting bollocks off or removing a womb, well we all know that's not going to happen, its bad enough trying to get life to mean life. What puzzles me is what are we missing as a society, the people who carry out these despicable crimes don't become monsters over night, it has got to be in them from childhood, so how do we miss it. All our children go through the system, Education, NHS care, etc, etc, yet we still seem to churn out these monsters and nothing is picked up or done about it until its to late. I don't know the answers but should we now start some sort of psychological profiling of our children as they grow up, a bit like regular check ups at the dentist, i don't know, but something has to be done, society is full of these nutters and its only getting worse. God Bless Baby P and rest in peace.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 12th Aug 2009 9:11am
Originally Posted by summer01
i think they should bring back the electric chair.

Yeah, and do what they did to John Coffey in "The Green Mile".
Posted By: ponytail Re: BABY P: Scum Named... - 12th Aug 2009 9:45am
They can't hide when in prison - whichever one they end up in. Inmates know their faces now, its serious protection they will need and they will be sooooooooooooo vulnerable!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral