Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 7th Jul 2009 8:24pm
Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute

Michael Jackson's daughter has paid a tearful tribute to "the best father you could ever imagine".

[youtube]6HRLb9d-Yew[/youtube]

Paris, 11, broke down on stage at a public memorial and star-studded farewell to the King of Pop.

She said: "Ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.

[Linked Image]

"I just want to say I love him so much."

Her father's body - resting in a $25,000 gold-plated coffin - arrived at the LA venue to a chorus of cheers and screams from tens of thousands of fans.

Nelson Mandela and Diana Ross led tributes to the star as millions tuned in to watch the biggest celebrity send-off ever.

The packed Staples Centre joined in several minutes' silence before singer Smokey Robinson read out messages from Ross and Mandela.

"Michael was a giant and a legend in the music industry and we mourn with the millions of fans worldwide," Mandela said.

"Michael became close to us after he began visiting and performing in South Africa regularly. We grew fond of him."

Posted By: MissGuided Re: Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 7th Jul 2009 8:25pm
no
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 7th Jul 2009 9:14pm
Paris was fab. The whole thing was great
Posted By: Mark Re: Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 7th Jul 2009 10:19pm
i was moved by the whole thing.
He was a legened.
Posted By: camaroz Re: Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 8th Jul 2009 8:50am
Originally Posted by Mark
He was a legened.

Thats sums him up perfectly "legend in life and in death".

I feel for his family...

He's left a void that can't be filled.

I missed the tribute due to work committments, hope that there will be a full re-run.

R.I.P. MJ
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 8th Jul 2009 11:04am
i was moved by the whole thing.
He was a legened.

withthat
Posted By: MrHouston Re: Jackson's Daughter In Tearful Tribute - 8th Jul 2009 11:57am
Originally Posted by camaroz
He was a legened.

Thats sums him up perfectly "legend in life and in death".

I feel for his family...

He's left a void that can't be filled.

I missed the tribute due to work committments, hope that there will be a full re-run.

R.I.P. MJ

MJ TRIBUTE
© Wirral-Wikiwirral