Forums
Posted By: MissGuided Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 10:59am
The tattooist embroiled in a row with a teenage girl who claims he tattooed 56 stars on her face when she only asked for three has said he will help pay for them to be removed.

Rouslan Toumaniantz said today that Kimberley Vlaminck 'absolutely' agreed she wanted 56 stars tattooed on the left side of her face.

But now the 18-year-old is suing Toumaniantz, claiming she had asked him for only three stars - and had fallen asleep during the procedure, waking up to a nightmare in her Belgian hometown of Courtrai.

Would you trust this man to tattoo your face while you slept??????

CLicky
Posted By: Angel_x Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 11:49am
How on earth can anyone fall asleep while having a tattoo!!!
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 12:09pm
'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'

.... yet she can plaster her face over every newspaper!!!! grrrr

I am not a tattoo lover, but I think it looks ok anyway! despite what the shrink says ....

"Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable. She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'"
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 12:17pm
Originally Posted by angel_x
How on earth can anyone fall asleep while having a tattoo!!!

My thoughts exactly think
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 12:26pm
She's a fecking liar is how!
Posted By: xXxSausagexXx Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 12:26pm
withthat

when i had my tatto done i was in agony lol
Posted By: scoops Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 1:06pm
No way in hell did she sleep through that.
Lying little cow just wants a payout coz daddy got grumpy.
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 2:47pm
oh great another snobby kid who didn't get what she wanted and so she went to tell her little rich daddy in a fake tantrum state to get a quick buck. besides it's impossible to fall asleep during a tatoo especially when the pain hits you. this is by far one of the worst lies i've ever heard.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 4:59pm
He looks like a decent bloke
Posted By: bert1 Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 7:25pm
Originally Posted by Shadow_Omega
oh great another snobby kid who didn't get what she wanted and so she went to tell her little rich daddy in a fake tantrum state to get a quick buck. besides it's impossible to fall asleep during a tatoo especially when the pain hits you. this is by far one of the worst lies i've ever heard.

I found a roman lantern in the Mersey, and do you know what it was still lit.
Posted By: scoops Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 7:49pm
Originally Posted by bert1
Originally Posted by Shadow_Omega

I found a roman lantern in the Mersey, and do you know what it was still lit.

I know I'm the one who left it there all those years ago laugh
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 7:56pm
raftl
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 8:08pm
No way did she fall asleep!! Silly cow. Mind you, im not impressed with the psychologist flapping his gums- wheres the ethics there?
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 8:19pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
wheres the ethics there?
in his wallet!
Posted By: scoops Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 18th Jun 2009 8:32pm
I'm a respected psychologist.
What do you want me to say? (It'll cost you wink )
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 19th Jun 2009 7:54pm
Originally Posted by scoops
I'm a respected psychologist.
What do you want me to say? (It'll cost you wink )
yeah, thats the differance between my job and yours- £40 an hour!! Grrr. Haha
Posted By: Beaty59 Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 23rd Jun 2009 2:57pm
The Girl has now admitted she 'LIED' she actually liked the tattoo but lied when her dad went mad...

...well thats a shock... oshocked

Just been on TalkSport
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 23rd Jun 2009 3:02pm
Lyin little Belgian!
Posted By: Shadow_Omega Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 23rd Jun 2009 4:15pm
Knew it!
Posted By: scoops Re: Tattoo Catastrophy on Girl's Face - 23rd Jun 2009 4:56pm
Well I never saw that coming!!

The admission, I mean,

I knew she was lying raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral