Forums
Posted By: StuyMac Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 9:58am
omg omg omg

Originally Posted by SkyNews
A young boy lit a cigarette butt and smoked it in front of his mother in an "extraordinary" case, a court heard.

Full Story
Posted By: Dava2479 Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 10:02am
omg WTF?
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 12:08pm
omg
thats disgusting

Posted By: Wench Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 12:12pm
no
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 12:27pm
silly cow somad
Posted By: Rhobit Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 1:23pm
That kinda makes me throw up a little...

Yeck...
sick
Posted By: Angel_x Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 1:41pm
mad Disgusting!
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 6:03pm
Workhouse!!!!!!!

BRING BACK THE EFFING WORKHOUSE!!!!!!!

Black-leading the stoves duty for this particular sub-human!!!!!!!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 6:16pm
There's no doubt this is appalling but..............
Is this child at any more risk than all the others that are sat on the same sofa as their chain smoking parents?????
I'm just asking the question wink
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 6:21pm
Makes me sick! sick
Posted By: chrissie77 Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 7:18pm
It's disgusting! I would drea of letting y kids to doing that.. make e sick!!
Posted By: chrissie77 Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 7:20pm
sorry i had probs wev the key of "M" (stupid keyboard lol)

It's disgusting! I would dream of letting my kids to doing that.. make me sick!!
Posted By: chrissie77 Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 8:34pm
i meant "i woundn't dream of letting my kids to doing tht"

(I couldn't find or don't know how to change it when you spelling by mistakes or uses the wrong words without realise)
Posted By: chrissie77 Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 8:36pm
Originally Posted by chrissie77
sorry i had probs wev the key of "M" (stupid keyboard lol)

It's disgusting! I wouldn't dream of letting my kids to doing that.. make me sick!!
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 9:02pm
Welcome Chrissie
You'll soon get the hang of it wink

If you make a mistake there is an edit button at the bottom of your post once you've posted it - it does what it says. Good Luck!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 9:41pm
Where the fook did it get the ciggie from? think

Parents need a smack! mad
Posted By: chrissie77 Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 23rd Jan 2009 10:36pm
Originally Posted by Softy_Southerner
Welcome Chrissie
You'll soon get the hang of it wink

If you make a mistake there is an edit button at the bottom of your post once you've posted it - it does what it says. Good Luck!

Thanks but when I noticed my mistake the edit button was`nt there so it was too late to change it.Typical.lol.
Posted By: hoseman Re: Mum Let Three-Year-Old Son Smoke - 24th Jan 2009 10:26am
... OF THE FOOKING EARTH!!!!
Cant blame the parent tho......... caus she isnt a parent, obviously!!!!!!
He was only smoking ciggies caus she ran out of crack!!!!
Fooking stupid whore bitch, makes me sick!!

Rant over, out of the system now....TIL NEXT TIME!!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral