Forums
Posted By: Pomp From 45st virgin to gym hunk - 20th Jan 2009 4:39pm
Originally Posted by sun.co.uk
FORMER fatty David Smith has gone from chunk to hunk - after losing a whopping 29 stone and having more than 30lbs of excess skin removed.

The 31-year-old used to tip the scales at 45 stone - the same as a brown bear or a young bison - and was dangerously close to eating himself to death.

But he sought help in the nick of time from a local fitness instructor who coached him through a gruelling two year long exercise regime.

Determined David managed to slim down to a healthy 16 stone thanks to the tough training but was left with unsightly flabby skin.

That meant he had to endure four separate operations in just 12 months to remove all his previous bulk.

He also needed laser surgery on his eyes and some dental work to fix his teeth, which had destroyed by too much sweets and fizzy drinks.

Now the fatty turned fitty has got rid of his double chins, man boobs, and bursting gut and replaced them with bulging biceps, toned pecs and a flat stomach.

As a result, he has now become a FITNESS COACH himself and bagged himself his first girlfriend.

Pictures on the website:
Sun.co.uk

Posted By: MissGuided Re: From 45st virgin to gym hunk - 20th Jan 2009 7:02pm
Wowsers! omg
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: From 45st virgin to gym hunk - 23rd Jan 2009 9:03pm
I'm deeeead sexeh! Look at my sexeh bodeh!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: phalinmegob Re: From 45st virgin to gym hunk - 23rd Jan 2009 9:17pm
i thought my wife had burnt that picture lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: From 45st virgin to gym hunk - 23rd Jan 2009 9:38pm
nice work but i dont belive SHIT! That comes from the sun newspaper as they are tossers!

wink
Posted By: scoops Re: From 45st virgin to gym hunk - 23rd Jan 2009 11:34pm
Now now Ste, they may be tossers but occasionally the ... does print a factual report.
Every time the government want to admit to a cock up they get the ... to print it, safe in the knowledge that nobody with a brain will believe it and the only people who will believe it are ... readers who nobody will take seriously anyway. raftl raftl raftl
© Wirral-Wikiwirral