Forums
Posted By: Anonymous Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 4:55pm
POSTAL workers will stage a one-day strike next Friday in a row over sorting centre closures.

The Communication Workers’ Union (CWU) apologised to the public for the inconvenience its action will cause in the run-up to Christmas, but said the strike was unavoidable.

CWU national leaders met Royal Mail officials last week, but the talks failed to persuade the company to pull back from its decision to close five of the north west’s seven sorting centres, including Liverpool’s Copperas Hill depot.

Work from Liverpool will be transferred to a Warrington site in 2010, losing 600 sorting jobs in the city and leaving it as the only major centre without its own sorting office.

Liverpool CWU branch secretary Mark Walsh said the union had given Royal Mail notice in March this year that it could resort to a ballot to fight for the future of a Liverpool sorting centre.

He said: “The decision taken by Royal Mail fails to recognise the real concern members have for their livelihoods. The impact on local economies will also be devastating, possibly up to £25m in Liverpool alone.”

He added: “Regrettably, it was not until the CWU were forced to ballot its members that Royal Mail agreed to meet the union nationally.

“In fact, the union was left with no alternative as some managers attempted to move the work out of some of the offices listed for closure before Christmas.”

Regional CWU secretary Carl Webb said: “It is this aggressive action that has led to the unfortunate timing of the action.

“We sincerely apologise for it and would have preferred for it not to have happened. The industrial action could still be avoided if Royal Mail abandoned their policy of imposition and entered into meaningful negotiations.”

A Royal Mail spokeswoman said: “We have not been notified of proposed strike action in Liverpool. We would urge all our people to continue delivering the festive postbag and give our customers the service they want and expect.”

Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 5:24pm
lol, thought it wouldnt be long b4 they jumped on the band waggon round this time for one reason or the other.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 5:53pm
Sack the lot of them I say, there are plenty jobless right now who will happily take their jobs, any other time but Christmas.

Not being funny but they seem to spend more time on strike than they do working anyway.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 5:55pm
totally agree bud
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 6:50pm
So this has nothing to do with them being asked to walk faster? lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 6:56pm
Originally Posted by MattLFC
Sack the lot of them I say, there are plenty jobless right now who will happily take their jobs, any other time but Christmas.

Not being funny but they seem to spend more time on strike than they do working anyway.

withthatspot on wink
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 7:35pm
these fooking idiots do this EVERY year, pisses me off, just sack em, i`m sure theres plenty of polish that are hard workers who would do this job, they are more reliable too.
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 7:38pm
Originally Posted by _Ste_
these fooking idiots do this EVERY year, pisses me off, just sack em, i`m sure theres plenty of polish that are hard workers who would do this job, they are more reliable too.

question is would they be prepared to walk at 4 mph???

the post at the moment is a fooking joke..things take forever..sack the miserable moaning gits....
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 7:44pm
another thing, royal mail seem to be employing anybody lately no

With all the thefts of mail and postmen being caught with lost mail, they need to have some sort of stricter interviews/rules.
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 7:49pm
I think they should have stringent fitness rules as well. If you cannot walk at 4mph for the length of an average street with a large sack of post on your back - you won't get accepted. It'd be like the 'bleep test' for posties!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 7:53pm
another thing! Put the right post through the right door!!!!

we recieved a letter for a house in another street the other day???

Wheres the V5 for my MX5 too? has that been posted elsewhere???

mad
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 8:04pm
I think it's time for pitch forks and torches Ste - let's run them all out of town! Would probably be quicker to collect your post from some central location!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 8:12pm
burn in hell postie's, I hope they get cold this winter, be greatful you've got work.....nobends
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 8:14pm
Originally Posted by Sanchez
be greatful you've got work

Hit the nail right on the head!!!
Posted By: Morseman Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 8:47pm
Good grief, what a response to people trying to retain jobs on Merseyside. Doesn't anyone get it? Liverpool is our city whether that suits some or not and to have no main sorting office is a disgrace.

I would like whomever said they strike at this time every year to back that up with facts please. This is totally untrue. They are not always out on strike and if you had any knowledge of the way Liverpool postmen have been treated over the years you would understand their anger.

As usual misinformed and believing the propaganda of press and Royal Mail bosses. It is one day for gods sake and you should be glad someone is trying to stop job losses that we need desperately.

Anyone who thinks the job is easy wants to give it a go. What do you think they do, turn up at nine in the morning and are given a bike and a bag of letters to deliver? You try getting up at five or earlier six days a week in all weathers. You get attacked by dogs. You get robbed at knife point by drug crazed madmen. You take all kinds of insults because the DSS hasn't sent some lazy barstard giro. You get worked into the ground with bad backs, knees etc and get discarded.

Honestly some want to engage brain before commenting or moaning just because they might miss getting a bit of junk mail for one day.

mad
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 9:20pm
Originally Posted by Morseman

Anyone who thinks the job is easy wants to give it a go. What do you think they do, turn up at nine in the morning and are given a bike and a bag of letters to deliver? You try getting up at five or earlier six days a week in all weathers. You get attacked by dogs. You get robbed at knife point by drug crazed madmen. You take all kinds of insults because the DSS hasn't sent some lazy barstard giro. You get worked into the ground with bad backs, knees etc and get discarded.

Honestly some want to engage brain before commenting or moaning just because they might miss getting a bit of junk mail for one day.

mad

What a load of shite no

I`m sure the `postmen` are aware of what the job entails.
sure, its not easy but they don`t like it, they leave, simple as!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 9:29pm
agreed, every job has its difficulties, the above are some of the extreem conditions you hear about, the average day of a postie is pretty easy, and the only responsibilities they have are to put a letter through the right door. wow so hard.

try being a solider, you hear them moaning, but about real things like.....I need a gun and ammo if you want me to kill !

sack the pricks and be done with them, its getting dull now them strikin all the time.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 9:40pm
I'm with morseman on this one.

They're striking to try and keep their jobs.

The reason they are striking is because there will be at least 600 job loses due to the fact Royal Mail want to close the Liverpool sorting office and move it to Warrington.

This will probably also affect postal services in terms of longer postal times, higher postage costs, reduced services (if they could get any more reduced) and more post lost!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 9:54pm
striling to keep their jobs ???? that just dont make sence, if your job is at risk, the last thing you want to do is strike.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 9:58pm
Im sorry, but the Royal Mail are bleeding money, they arein the shit bigtime, and if these muppets even want to have a job next year, they should be happy that their bosses are looking at ways to econimise, BEFORE its too late.

Okay, so lets keep the sorting office in Liverpool open, lets not be prepared to make sacrifices with regards jobs, to save a LOT more, and lets just watch Royal Mail lose so much money that the ... are all out of a job when it goes under.

FFS they DO strike whenever they get a bee in their bonnet, as far as I am concerned, there are a LOT of people who are losing their jobs due to economic problems, not just them, but wtf, the whole country could go on strike and it isnt going to make a blind bit of difference, because JOBS WILL STILL BE LOST, BUSINESS STILL NEEDS TO ECONOMISE.

One of the main reasons the Royal Mail is losing so much money, is thanks to the lazy barstard postmen, who get a sniff of anything and just think STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE. The amount of businesses who WON'T TOUCH ROYAL MAIL WITH A BARGEPOLE because of their happieness to strike and kill mail services is amazing, the workers are bringing these job cuts on themselves, I for one despair using the Royal Mail because I know that if a manager has a cross word with one of the staff, the whole fookin lot spit their dummy out, stamp their feet, and strike.

They are ... for doing this at Christmas, do they really think the bosses are going to give a shit, no they won't, they CAN'T simply say, oh well, because you spat your dummy out you big babies, we are all going to bow down to you lot and continue to lose however many million extra it is costing us each year to keep the sorting office open.

All it is going to do, is breed more resentment for these ... who should think about the fact they have a job right now rather than moaning they may lose it, and cause disruption for the normal, hard working person, who has sweet FA to do with thier jobs or company.

The move wont affect postal services, because EFFICIENCY far outweighs capacity in most walks of life. It will affect post services a LOT more if the Royal Mail end up in shit street and can't afford to pay their workers, and oh, they go on strike for weeks until a deal can be reached.

PLACE YA BETS NOW, THEY GO ON STRIKE IN 2009 FOR HIGHER WAGES! ...!

Sack the fooking lot of them I say, I know tonnes of people who would LOVE to have their jobs right now. Gets a bit cold and the morons just find any reason not to work.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:02pm
if your job is at risk, the last thing you want to do is strike.

Exactly, even moreso, if the strike will cause disruption and hatred to your customers, the people who pay your wages, and the reason for the move is already to try and cut costs because the company that employs you is bleeding money.

Ive now decided that everything I send, will be via City Link this Xmas. Can't even be arsed with Royal Mail/Post Office/Parcelforce now, it's simply not worth the hassle or risk.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:02pm
Your right man, and it happens every christmas because they know thats when they are needed most.
Its not on.
There should be a contract upon becoming an employee for Royal mail no
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:05pm
Im sorry, but the Royal Mail are bleeding money, they arein the shit bigtime, and if these muppets even want to have a job next year, they should be happy that their bosses are looking at ways to econimise, BEFORE its too late.

Okay, so lets keep the sorting office in Liverpool open, lets not be prepared to make sacrifices with regards jobs, to save a LOT more, and lets just watch Royal Mail lose so much money that the ... are all out of a job when it goes under.

FFS they DO strike whenever they get a bee in their bonnet, as far as I am concerned, there are a LOT of people who are losing their jobs due to economic problems, not just them, but wtf, the whole country could go on strike and it isnt going to make a blind bit of difference, because JOBS WILL STILL BE LOST, BUSINESS STILL NEEDS TO ECONOMISE.

One of the main reasons the Royal Mail is losing so much money, is thanks to the lazy barstard postmen, who get a sniff of anything and just think STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE. The amount of businesses who WON'T TOUCH ROYAL MAIL WITH A BARGEPOLE because of their happieness to strike and kill mail services is amazing, the workers are bringing these job cuts on themselves, I for one despair using the Royal Mail because I know that if a manager has a cross word with one of the staff, the whole fookin lot spit their dummy out, stamp their feet, and strike.

They are ... for doing this at Christmas, do they really think the bosses are going to give a shit, no they won't, they CAN'T simply say, oh well, because you spat your dummy out you big babies, we are all going to bow down to you lot and continue to lose however many million extra it is costing us each year to keep the sorting office open.

All it is going to do, is breed more resentment for these ... who should think about the fact they have a job right now rather than moaning they may lose it, and cause disruption for the normal, hard working person, who has sweet FA to do with thier jobs or company.

The move wont affect postal services, because EFFICIENCY far outweighs capacity in most walks of life. It will affect post services a LOT more if the Royal Mail end up in shit street and can't afford to pay their workers, and oh, they go on strike for weeks until a deal can be reached.

PLACE YA BETS NOW, THEY GO ON STRIKE IN 2009 FOR HIGHER WAGES! ...!

Sack the fooking lot of them I say, I know tonnes of people who would LOVE to have their jobs right now. Gets a bit cold and the morons just find any reason not to work.

withthatclap they cant run something that is unsustainable. If that happens, prices will go up yet people moan that if they move the office, prices go up! If Mcdonalds in Birkenhead closed, how many would feel sorry for the burger flippers? not many methinks!

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:07pm
With compnaies such as Royal Mail who rely heavily on workers to make the profits, striking is the only way the workers have to fight back against the company, weather it be job loses due to loses in profit (not actually losing money, just not making as much money as the year before), worse conditions or worse pay due to economic growth that comes with capitalism.

striling to keep their jobs ???? that just dont make sence, if your job is at risk, the last thing you want to do is strike.

What would you suggest they do to tell the bosses not to cut 600 jobs?? Write them a nice letter with kisses on?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:15pm
Im sorry Joe, but you need to realise mate, this is the toughest economical climate for generations, if you lost your job tomorrow, there would be little you can do, and you would have to accept it.

Business is having to economise, job losses are inevitable, especially to protect mass job losses. I myself am feeling the pinch, im starting to lower commits on both staffing and network levels, to ensure my business remains viable economically.

Job losses are a fact of life, and no amount of moaning and kicking up a fuss, causing grief for your customers, the customers that pay your wages, is going to stop the need for economy-related job losses. All such action is going to do, is create a cause for more losses down the line, as a result of making the customers angry.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:19pm
Job losses are a fact of life
no

Job loses are a fact of capitalism yes

boom & slumps - it has to happen - companies and economies cannot keep growing forever
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 10:26pm
My brother was a postman for 12 years.

He quite freely told us that his managers were a waste of space and that a lot of the posties were quite disillusioned with their job. There were also quite a few who were totally lazy. This was when they delivered post at 7.30am and started at the sorting office at about 6.00am. This was before they got 'pansy' carts to tug the post in on large rounds.

My brother left because he finally realised he was flogging himself for peanuts and getting a bad back in the process.

So I am afraid this rather taints my view of the 'poor old postal worker'.
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 11:33pm
they always strike during christmas. its becomming common..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 12th Dec 2008 11:57pm
clapits good to have you back matt. lol laugh
Posted By: Morseman Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 12:02am
agreed, every job has its difficulties, the above are some of the extreem conditions you hear about, the average day of a postie is pretty easy, and the only responsibilities they have are to put a letter through the right door. wow so hard.

try being a solider, you hear them moaning, but about real things like.....I need a gun and ammo if you want me to kill !

sack the pricks and be done with them, its getting dull now them strikin all the time.

Whoa there boy. I've been both soldier and postman so don't try to tell me what it is all about! Have you?
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 12:10am

Whoa there boy. I've been both soldier and postman so don't try to tell me what it is all about! Have you?

What he`s trying to say is every job has its downside!
Now if you don`t like what you do in your job, leave! Simple snob
Posted By: Morseman Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 12:29am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

What he`s trying to say is every job has its downside!
Now if you don`t like what you do in your job, leave! Simple snob

Hang on, this is what we were told in the eighties. Trouble was that we were unskilled workers doing our best but being crapped on all the time. Where exactly would you have us working?

Will someone please answer the question about have you done the job? Plenty of people making comments usually with very bad spelling and grammar but no one admitting they have done it.

A challenge:- Meet me face to face and tell me how easy being a postman or soldier is! Bet none of you commenting have done either! PM now!

Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 12:43am
Chill out new member, it aint advisable to speak in such manner! raftl

Get to know people. Each person has their own opinion.

Answer his damn question.

No i aint been a postie
Niether a soldier.

Your point is?
Posted By: Wheels Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 1:01am

Sack the fooking lot of them I say, I know tonnes of people who would LOVE to have their jobs right now.

yes MEE!!!!!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 1:07am
I didnt know we were all here to cry about how hard our job is; I really feel for you Morseman; you put yourself in them jobs, and if you didnt like them, that's not our fault.

There are plenty of soldiers and postmen who enjoy their jobs, especially soldiers who arnt serving. Funny, most of them go into the army, with the idea of sitting on their arses for 25 years, getting paid handsomely, and walking away with a comfortable pension. They are in shell-shock, when they realise they actually might have to go to war once in a while!!

I dont get why the fook people get job's/careers, that they know they are going to hate, then cry about it and look for the sympathy vote.

I may not be a postman, but I have run my own business for over 6 years now, and I have a decent understanding of economics, how businesses work etc (ive needed to, else I would'nt still be in business), and I base my opinions on this. Oh, and the fact that the postal workers strike every 5 minutes when they don't like a decision, spit their dummies out and cry like babies. And at the end of the day, not one of them has the brains to realise that EVERY TIME THEY DO THIS, THEY PUT MORE JOBS ON THE LINE BY LOSING THE ROYAL MAIL MORE CUSTOM!!

Morseman, keep crying about how tough it was being a postman and a soldier, but don't expect that everyone will agree with you. I could say my job is tough, up all hours of the night fixing servers located hundreds, thousands of miles away, all from the command line, working for days without sleep (3 days without sleep over Xmas 2005, try that), but I chose this job, and to be honest, I enjoy it greatly.

As Toto say's, so what if we have not been in either line of work, what is the point you are trying to make? We are not all 300 year old men on here surprisingly...

As for your point about spelling and grammar, quite what that has to do with anything I am not sure, most soldier's I know, are school drop outs, and postmen, well the Royal Mail will take anyone who is happy to do the job, even immigrants who can barely speak fluent English, so don't come on here trying to offend people for their spelling and grammar and trying to insinuate that you are somehow better than we are.

You were in two dead end job's, one plagued by scallies who have no other option in life, the other is available to just about any man or woman who want's to do it, hardly the best job's in the world, hows about that?
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 1:29am
Besides, I delivered the Scout post for a few years on the run, when I was a lad. It was'nt Royal, but it was sure postman style baby!!

tease
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 1:39am
I do find it funny that the Royl mail constantly go on strike. it really must be the worst quality postal service, seconded only by something in Zimbabwe (Which is just a guess, Zimbabwe for all we know could have an immaculate postal system)

However, I do agree that it can be a hard job. My Job as a Motorsport mechanic is also hard, but its something I truly enjoy. Ive worked my ass off my whole life so far to get to the position I want. 11 plus, Grammar School, Sixth Form, University. Granted I know a lot of people dont have the same academic skills as others, but if someone doesnt enjoy a job, then they should think about what they do want, and go about trying to do something about it.

As for the Army? I always saw the Army as the place that the idiots and chavs went into, with the academic people in the Navy and RAF. HOWEVER.... I no longer believe that tosh, because I have some friends in the army, and I know how hard, difficult and challenging it is, so I have the greatest respect for ANYONE who joins the armed forces.

Unless your a skinhead chav who couldnt be bothered with getting a job etc...
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 7:06am

cant say i have, I aint been a postie because there is no job challenge, cant be in the army because of diabeties (although i want to), so If you have been on both side's here it would be interesting to see why the postal service have the right to strike over a few colleges gettin fired (that they dont even know) and the army dont over lack of equiptment. at least those pussy whipped postie's get,as miss guidded pointed out pussy trollies and coats for the winter, a lift to their allocated road etc etc, the list goes on.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 7:10am
and as for meeting you face to face to tell you how hard bein a postie is I'd rather drop you a letter 'in the post' expect it some time next year though as i belive there is a strike over a trivial matter happening smile
Posted By: Morseman Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 9:43am
Typical internet warriors. Let's all gang up on someone. It is fairly obvious that there are a lot of young people on here with no experience of life, working or otherwise so there is not much point in debating the point any further.

Matt I doubt very much whether you run a business as you seem to spend most of your time on here and you are only a child. My youngest is older than you.

One last thing. A good friend of mine from the Wirral had his head blown off fighting in the Falklands war. You can read about him (assuming you read books?) in "The green eyed boys". He was a real hero whose actions won the battle when the officer in charge lost it. Please don't insult his memory by belittling the forces because most if not all of you haven't the guts to join. Medical reasons excepted of course.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 10:54am
No ones ganging up on you old timer, everyones just expressing their views on the matter.

We are not enemies on here, most people are respectable citizens, maybe you should move your ass and come meet us someday then you will have some retrospective view of what we are all like.

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 10:58am
Morseman I dont think its anything against you mate. Its a debate.

Unfortunatly for you Matt does run a successful internet business hence his ability to be on here all the bloody time tease

im 50/50 on this topic, I'd snap up there jobs in no time if given the chance. Its christmas and people need the money.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 12:47pm
looks like i picked a good topic this time raftl glad to see all your opinion on this. Morseman as wheels said its nothink against you mate Its a debate everyone has a opinion. thats what the forum is about. yes if you dont like it dont log on thumbsup
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 5:40pm
Typical internet warriors. Let's all gang up on someone. It is fairly obvious that there are a lot of young people on here with no experience of life, working or otherwise so there is not much point in debating the point any further.

Being a self employed builder mate, I can assure you I have many a life experience, dealing with shitty customers, and thiefing labourers, and other so called trades men. Workin in the cold and the dirt , with dangerious tools that are cold to handle. You dont see me goin on strike.............

The hole point of this thread is for opinions about them stiking, you know what my, and the majority of other peoples opinions is here, just because you dissagree there is no need to go on the rampage and start offering people out.

And no one is bad mouthing the army, I was saying that they are well with in their rights to strike over their hash conditions........the posties arn't.
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 5:46pm

One last thing. A good friend of mine from the Wirral had his head blown off fighting in the Falklands war. You can read about him (assuming you read books?) in "The green eyed boys". He was a real hero whose actions won the battle when the officer in charge lost it. Please don't insult his memory by belittling the forces because most if not all of you haven't the guts to join. Medical reasons excepted of course.

No-one once in this thread has said anything negative about the Armed Forces. They are something to be very very proud of. Unlike the Postal Service. Which profession did you prefer btw Morseman, Armed Forces or mailman?
Posted By: MissGuided Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 6:25pm
There are worse jobs in the world. Try changing a nappy on a 45 year-old man in a care home because he's had a sub-arachnoid haemorrhage and can no longer control his bowels or bladder. I got the princely sum at the time of £2.50 an hour.

Or try working on the reception of a housing association where they expect you to take rental payments there with no thought for security and with chavs AND skinheads coming in to harass you about why they are so far down the housing list. I think that was slightly better at £4.50 an hour.

Or try cleaning classrooms.
Or toilets.

I'm not quite sure what my point was now.

*wibble*
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Liverpool postmen to take strike - 13th Dec 2008 11:19pm
lol, you poor woman. Now thats gotta be worse than a postie, what about sitting behind a till all day? how boring must that be?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral