Forums
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 7:42pm
[Linked Image]

I knew Jenny Grant, and unfortunatley she sadly committed suicide at just 19 years of age on Saturday 13th September.

She successfully won a Page 3 competition with The Sun newspaper in January 2007. She then became one of the most successful new faces of glamour modelling.

She began her education at Greenleas Primary School and carried onto gaining A'levels at Weatherhead High School. When she left Weatherhead 6th Form, she went onto Lancaster University whilst working part time in Wilkingson's store.

Whilst in school she was never unhappy, and she was always seen with smile on her face. She had a boyfriend of 2 years, and her family and friends were supportive of her career decision, when she decided to carry on her modelling career.

It was alerted on Saturday morning at 4am to police by her boyfriend of something wrong, as she had an argument with close friends and went home to an empty house whilst her family were away. The police burst into her house in Wallasey,Merseyside, and found that she had took her own life by hanging herself.

My thoughts and condolences are with her family and friends, and I hope she rests in peace. It's a great loss to many.

R.I.P Jenny.
Posted By: Wench Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 7:46pm
What a sad waste of a young life. My thoughts are with her family and friends. RIP Jenny.
Posted By: mike849 Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 7:47pm
i read this on facebook before what would make her do such a thing she had it sorted as a glamour model even though i didnt know her still a shock my thoughts are with her family and friends too
Posted By: Wheels Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 7:58pm
wow

R.I.P frown
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 8:41pm
RIP Jenny.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 8:54pm
was there not a girl in 'the sun' on page 3 from wirral called jenny the otherday? was about 5 days before this story... sure it looked like the same girl too! - confused

rip all the same!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 9:00pm
i read this in the paper today, My thoughts are with her family and friends. RIP Jenny.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 9:13pm
RIP how sad, 19? whole life ahead of her too frown
Posted By: DavidB Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 16th Sep 2008 9:51pm
frown
Posted By: jonah Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 17th Sep 2008 12:24am
oh god, thats so sad, rest in peace Jenny......
Posted By: Shambo Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 17th Sep 2008 1:14am
thats very sad. my condolences to all concerned.
Posted By: Tony_1985 Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 17th Sep 2008 1:24am
as above

Rest in Peace Jenny
Posted By: Mark Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 17th Sep 2008 6:52am
wow what a waste.

RIP
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 17th Sep 2008 12:22pm
Yea, thats really really sad considering how young and pretty she was.
There must be another side to the story for her to suddenly do that... frown

R.I.P
Posted By: TRANCENTRAL Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 17th Sep 2008 8:42pm
did not know her but anyone who did sorry for your loss!r.i.p.
Posted By: J800NN0 Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 8th Oct 2008 9:35am
Im totally shocked, what a waste of such a beautiful young persons life. I had her page 3 picture up on my prison cell wall and boasted about going on a date with her when i got out! my thoughts are with her family and boyfriend.

RIP Jenny.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Page 3 Jenny Grant R.I.P - 21st Mar 2011 3:34pm
Originally Posted by Spritey_Nikki
It was alerted on Saturday morning at 4am to police by her boyfriend of something wrong, as she had an argument with close friends and went home to an empty house whilst her family were away.

I know, I know, thread is from a long time ago but I always feel compelled to mention this point.

Arguing with close friends is not what was behind this.

My girlfriend was one of Jenny's best friends.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral