Forums
Posted By: MGCraig RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:32pm
Pink Floyd Keyboardist has died today, at the age of 65 !!!!!!!!

He died following a struggle with a Cancer, which I knew nothing about.

Im Honestly in Tears, no Joke !!!!

Oh My fooking God...seriously....

He was such a talented man.... Im lost
thats like, basically Pink Floyd over.

Jesus F UCKING Christ Ahhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:37pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I SERIOUSLY WANNA KILL SOMEONE NOW......OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:38pm
foooooookin ell such a talented man your right craig maybe the end of Pink Floyd no
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:41pm
It really is. He toured with David Gilmour for so long...he fell out with roger waters..and got kicked out the band after The Wall...but when roger left, and david took over....he retook his place. He was he second longest member of Pink Floyd after Nick Mason....

This is such an important and bad event, its unbelieavable......Im drunk and the full effect wont hit me till morning...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:43pm
No Way no
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:46pm
SERIOUSLY......Pink Floyd are my life....Me on the guitar was inspired by David Gilmour...when I learnt Piano, that was Rick Wright !!!!!

I honestly dunno what to do.

Im seriusly considering buying shit loads of bottles of vodka...and downing them...listening to "The Great Gig in The Sky"
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:48pm
Fookin el craig, didnt know you were into the Floyd!

They gotta be the best band out there, i have all their albums

thumbsup
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 10:53pm
Honestly Ste...if it werent for the Floyd, I wouldnt give a shit about music. Im In tears mate...no joke..

They mean so much to me...and have done over the years.....

Its even worse that they wont ever be able to have a proper fina tour now....Gilmout and waters left it too damn late.

Ive got all the albums as well....and dvds etc
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 11:07pm
Ive been listening to this non stop past few mins.....to think well never see or hear him play this again.....Holy Fack....Honestly hey?????

[youtube]lBWY3bli92Y[/youtube]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 11:10pm
better tune happy
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 15th Sep 2008 11:34pm
Im Off to Cry Myself To Sleep.....(sounds slightly gay but its true)

I knew it would happen some day...but this was way way way way way to soon...

Shine on you Crazy Diamond. Wish you were here still, but just you keep playing that Great Gig in the Sky With Syd Buddy.

Now it really is a case of Us and them frown
Posted By: Wench Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 9:19am
RIP Rick - The skies will be much brighter now another star has joined it! xxx
Posted By: MGCraig Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 10:38am
This is a Synch between Pink Floyd - Echoes (Full 23 minute version !!!) and the ending sequence to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

Perfect here, as it pretty much sums up to me Rick Wright, with his superbly faultless key playing, and his terrific Harmonious voice. All 3 Parts are below, try and take the time to watch it all thumbsup

[youtube]rLfIqHJ2HGQ[/youtube]
[youtube]juD0kj7AlFw[/youtube]
[youtube]t-4s8rfSxQg[/youtube]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 12:49pm
Dark side of oz

[youtube]KmCfvcfHwKA[/youtube]
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 1:01pm
[youtube]VfUalvKe-vo[/youtube]

Shine on man frown
Posted By: SoundLad Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 2:44pm
Gutted frown lets hope you echo in the light rick.. r.i.p

Part one
[youtube]6AHMCtVK1hQ[/youtube]

Part two
[youtube]W_pezbDt-2w[/youtube]
Posted By: Ducko Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 4:46pm
shine on you crazy people rip rick the world will be a sader place with out you in it
Posted By: jonno40 Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 5:32pm
REST IN PEACE RICK ,SHINE ON frown Give my regards to Sid
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 10:50pm
Pinks song 78

[youtube]Fi9zKRldyFo[/youtube]

Listen
Posted By: Anonymous Re: RICK WRIGHT HAS DIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - 16th Sep 2008 11:13pm
good tune that thumbsup
© Wirral-Wikiwirral