Forums
Posted By: jonah Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:10pm
from skynews.....
Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console
Updated:18:39, Wednesday January 30, 2008

A man who played video games for hours each day has been convicted of killing his 17-month-old daughter when she pulled out his Xbox console.

Tyrone SpellmanJurors rejected arguments that Tyrone Spellman had confessed to protect the child's mother.

After a day of deliberation, they convicted Spellman of third-degree murder and child endangerment, for which he faces up to 47 years in prison.

Prosecutors in Philadelphia believe he pummelled Alayiah Turman, cracking her skull several times, while her pregnant mother slept in another room on September 7, 2006.

They argued that Spellman fled the house afterwards, and that the mother, Mia Turman, had no reason to go in the bedroom where the baby was found.

No more xbox for that sick c**t..........
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:21pm
sick barstard

47 years isnt enough
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:23pm
that nasty poor kid should of hung the sod mad
Posted By: Wheels Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:28pm
OTT
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:28pm
hang the barstard
Im sorry but i have a 5 year old sister and even when i hurt (smack/playing about) her i feel bad, How can people do these sort of things frown
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:33pm
wrong so wrong, having a child it changes everything.

instant death is to quick for evil people like him, slow and as painful as possible is the only way forward.
Posted By: vw_kyle Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:34pm
bury him alive
Posted By: fordsteve Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 7:34pm
found my 9 month old munching on my control pad would never think once of harming her the some sick twisted people out there
Posted By: chiccy Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 9:04pm
its a disgrace!!!!!!
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 30th Jan 2008 10:34pm
Thats disgusting.. hope he gets the worst time in jail.. How could anyone kill there own over a Computer game..
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Father Kills Daughter Over Xbox Console - 31st Jan 2008 8:49am
shame these sick people have the chance to have children.

RIP the Baby
© Wirral-Wikiwirral