Forums
Posted By: BMW Joe Girl should be glad she was raped - 25th May 2007 8:03pm
A barrister provoked outrage yesterday by claiming that the victim of an alleged gang rape was so fat she would have been 'glad of the attention'.

Sheilagh Davies, defending one of three boys accused of raping two girls, said the 16-year-old girl had 'slimmed down a lot' since the alleged attack.

She told Inner London Crown Court: 'She was 12st 6lb – not quite the swan she may turn into. She may well have been glad of the attention.

It is all too unrealistic that sexual encounters between boys and girls who have never met before must be against the girls' will. They are learning to be sexually attractive, perhaps before their time.

'It is all about, "Let's try it, let's get on with it".'

The boys, who were all 13 at the time of the alleged attack, are accused of stealing the girls' mobile phones on a bus and raping them repeatedly in a park.

The 16-year-old victim said she was made to perform a 'disgusting' sex act and her friend, also 16, claimed she was forced to strip and lie face down while she was raped in a park in Churchdown, Bromley, on November 23 last year.

The defendants, all from Catford, South- East London, allegedly told the girls they would be killed if they called police.

All three were arrested within a few days of the attacks but claimed that either nothing had happened or the girls had consented to sex. Two defendants have since turned 14.

The three deny various charges of robbery, rape, attempted rape and sexual assault.

The trial continues.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girl should be glad she was raped - 25th May 2007 8:07pm
Lol I like Tony220's opinion on rape, it's "surprise sex" lol. grin

Most girls to be honest are well up for it all the time, and its far too easy for them to cry rape imho.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Girl should be glad she was raped - 25th May 2007 8:10pm
raftl "surprise sex" raftl

I agree Matty.

But it isnt on saying someone should be glad to be raped cas they're fat no
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Girl should be glad she was raped - 25th May 2007 8:12pm
Sometimes its kinda true though especially if it was told as a joke, it just doesnt bode well in a court of law.

Im off to run for cover now, any girls who see this thread will be aiming WMD's at my flat haha!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral