Forums
Posted By: fish5133 Jeremy corbyn a terrorist - 27th Apr 2016 7:01pm
Well according to the wirral globe and the conservative party. 4 page front page feature denouncing corbyn and the labour party as threat to our national security. When do statements like that become libel. Cons must be short on ideas if all they can do is write about the national labour party in a local council election Backfired ....as my son didnt know that corbyn was anti nuclear.

Posted By: pacef8 Re: Jeremy corbyn a terrorist - 27th Apr 2016 8:41pm
Well its money in wirral globes pocket and they obviously feel confident that they can employ only one person to fix our street lights plus another with a wheel barrow of bitumen .
If it meant more confidence from future business owners moving here then great but i think the wirral will be a national laughing stock for a lot longer.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Jeremy corbyn a terrorist - 27th Apr 2016 9:27pm
Surely the aim is for the whole world to be against nuclear weapons?

Extremely strange that someone that is against the proliferation of nuclear weapons is lambasted???

I haven't seen the article but I suspect it is a Conservative advert and nothing to do with the Wirral Globe's editorial content.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Jeremy corbyn a terrorist - 28th Apr 2016 3:34pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
Surely the aim is for the whole world to be against nuclear weapons?

Extremely strange that someone that is against the proliferation of nuclear weapons is lambasted???

I haven't seen the article but I suspect it is a Conservative advert and nothing to do with the Wirral Globe's editorial content.

yes it is a conservative advert.

also makes out any one who is anti nuclear is "a threat to national security"

Would be interesting to see what Parliament security make of the claim------ probably see it as coming from a non credible source!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral