Forums
Posted By: _Ste_ 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 9th Dec 2015 2:34pm
Nonce jailed 14 years

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/wirral-man-jailed-after-kidnapping-10572793

Attached picture image.jpg
Always thought he was a bit dodgy the amount of stuff he sold on here but never imagined that.
Originally Posted by Dilly
Always thought he was a bit dodgy the amount of stuff he sold on here but never imagined that.

withthat
http://m.ashbournenewstelegraph.co....-Towers/story-28326213-detail/story.html
Shocking! Others may come forward yet. Hope he gets what is coming to him- nobody likes a nonce.

Attached picture image.jpg
what where the family of the lad thinking? someone buys your kid stuff and you don't think it's bad, a visit to Alton Towers, bought him an iPhone, clothes and aftershave and other gifts and you do fcuk all, if someone I didn't know give my kid 10p I would call the police (after I kicked 50 shades of S**t out of him) never-mind an iphone
Wow .. I had a feeling he was disturbed,bitter&twisted,my thoughts go out to the poor lad and his family,

I never thought David Wilson, willo, burger&chips was as old as that as he came across as very immature,

I sincerely hope he serves every single day of that sentence, well done to the judge for going the extra mile.
Originally Posted by eddtheduck
what where the family of the lad thinking? someone buys your kid stuff and you don't think it's bad, a visit to Alton Towers, bought him an iPhone, clothes and aftershave and other gifts and you do fcuk all, if someone I didn't know give my kid 10p I would call the police (after I kicked 50 shades of S**t out of him) never-mind an iphone
These beasts prey on vulnerable people. I do not think it is fair to insinuate the family are 'bad' or 'stupid' in any way. Remember, this is media reporting- they are not going to focus on the finer points of the case. There were probably other less-sensationalist 'acts of kindness' to sucker them all in.

On another note, I wonder whether it was intentional for the ex-member to work near-by a secondary school??
Wondered why he hadn't been on in a while,always selling dodgy stuff.I thought he was younger always sounded immature on here & didn't he sell someone a dodgy motor bike
Originally Posted by starakita
Wondered why he hadn't been on in a while,always selling dodgy stuff.I thought he was younger always sounded immature on here & didn't he sell someone a dodgy motor bike
There was a big kick-off when it came to light that he was getting stuff for free of freecycle/ freegle and the likes.....then selling it on here. Some thought that this was O.K and others disapproved....

He was always finding things too- money, passports etc and would post up his 'journey' of re-uniting the lost property with the owners. Was this a part of the 'nice guy' facade?
I remember that,always had stuff to sell & I remember the wallet must of been trying to cover himself being the good guy.
Originally Posted by Vanmanone
Wow .. I had a feeling he was disturbed,bitter&twisted,my thoughts go out to the poor lad and his family,

I never thought David Wilson, willo, burger&chips was as old as that as he came across as very immature,

I sincerely hope he serves every single day of that sentence, well done to the judge for going the extra mile.
Exactly my thoughts go out to this poor boy who was the victim,He has to live with this nightmare for the rest of his life.
I seem to remember a long time ago he said he'd been in jail in the past and turned his life around. What a scumbag.
Didn't he come on as smiler always selling or giving tickets away for Alton Towers
He gave away tickets under all his various names,would seem he had some sort of fixation with alton towers.
Originally Posted by Dilly
He gave away tickets under all his various names,would seem he had some sort of fixation with alton towers.
A S*n Reader then???? They gave away Alton Towers freebie tickets. Yuck 'Nuff said.

if someone I didn't know give my kid 10p I would call the police (after I kicked 50 shades of S**t out of him) never-mind an iphone

just because you sell stuff on the internet and give a kid 10p doesn't make you sexually deranged. Plenty of people give kids small change when coming out of shops. No more grooming than giving a homeless guy a quid.
You see young kids at the counter working out if they have enough pennies for some sweets and I would have no problem giving them 10 or 20p.

Ive got over 900 reviews on my ebay account--- eek I must be a pervert....get real
Originally Posted by fish5133
if someone I didn't know give my kid 10p I would call the police (after I kicked 50 shades of S**t out of him) never-mind an iphone

just because you sell stuff on the internet and give a kid 10p doesn't make you sexually deranged. Plenty of people give kids small change when coming out of shops. No more grooming than giving a homeless guy a quid.
You see young kids at the counter working out if they have enough pennies for some sweets and I would have no problem giving them 10 or 20p.

Ive got over 900 reviews on my ebay account--- eek I must be a pervert....get real
good on you but I'll still tell my kids about stranger danger wink still don't know what your ebay account as got to do with anything but hey oh life's good and happy xmas n all that x
Appalling! Poor lad and his grandmother must be pretty traumatised too...with guilt.

He always came across as a nasty piece of work , under various names of Clive and Burgerandchips etc. but it seemed that he had a supporters group on here, so assumed he must have been ok, once the mask was off. He obviously never took the mask off.

Very worrying how people can be drawn in unwittingly.
Oh dear.I thought he looked familiar when I first read the story. He always came across as an oddball on here and In real life when I met him once.
He used to be a customer of mine a few years ago and he creeped me out. He had been in jail for some serious stuff but nothing sexual... Imagine my horror when he delivered my Indian take away one night!
Posted By: Mark Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 3:31pm
Wow never seen that one coming. .
He was weired with tantrums on the forums, his Willo_ account was closed a long time ago. Please note I can not delete the account, because it may be used for evidence in the future, as now its in the paper there is a real chance there could be other victims.

At times he did seem to go that extra mile to help someone, you can read into what the why could have been.

I met him twice and always was different to the online version, he was polite and helpful on the two occasions i seen him.

Its a good job hes been banged to rights, i didn't recognise him from the picture. Im shocked. Im shocked i met this person and no inclining of what lay underneath and what was ticking in that head of his.

That poor family.
Posted By: Mark Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 4:05pm
Originally Posted by starakita
Didn't he come on as smiler always selling or giving tickets away for Alton Towers

It may or not have been, the account details are not the same. But please if you have any worries about Second or 3rd accounts please send me a private message, and i will check each one as best as i can. You could accidentally accuse a wrong account.

Willo_ Account has been closed, and closed along time ago. Due to that accounts disrespect / conduct on the forums.

Thanks for any info.
Private Message me please.
Posted By: conan Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 4:59pm
Real shocker this one..

I bought an item off him and met him at the chippy at the top of the road.
I seem to recall him posting about a car main agent who refused to sell him a car?
All i can recall of meeting him was that he stunk of cigarette smoke and so did the item i purchased.

Glad hes behind bars,what a horrible thing to do to a family and a teenager,the mind boggles !
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 5:44pm
Originally Posted by conan
All i can recall of meeting him was that he stunk of cigarette smoke and so did the item i purchased.

He didn't smoke?
Posted By: conan Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 6:05pm
Thats odd.

He definately stunk like an ashtray!
Posted By: Mark Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 6:21pm
I seen him smoking Ste about 2yrs ago ste.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 6:22pm
Admin Notice : please private message me about accounts you are concerned could have been used by Willo_

Do not post them on the public forum.
I need to check account details first, with the seriousness of this, i don't want any witch hunts on an innocent account.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 6:26pm
He had also had an iPhone 6+ up for sale for £600 which 'sold' without any replies.
Probably the one he gave to the kid.
Yeah, lots of evidence.
Uugh!!! It is so shocking how Nonces just integrate themselves into 'regular' communities, both on and offline. It is purely within their interest to do so, of course.

Needs his d..k cut off
the internet is the perfect tool for the likes of him.
Posted By: cools Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 10th Dec 2015 8:59pm
It's horrible this story, quite sickening.
Posted By: JaseB Re: 14 years for Wirral Man : After Kidnapping boy - 11th Dec 2015 10:30am
Jesus, just don't know what this world is coming to.

This nonce was in my house a year ago with my 3 year old son present (I sold him a phone, all documented on here).

I am made of stronger stuff than to let this worry me, but that lad wouldn't have walked out of my house if I knew his type of character.

Was a bit weird though, but just took him as someone into IT!

Stereotyping I know, but he ho I'm an accountant! boohoo
He did have a second account I bought something from him

I'm looking though the posts to find what it was

Originally Posted by _Ste_
Admin Notice : please private message me about accounts you are concerned could have been used by Willo_

Do not post them on the public forum.
I need to check account details first, with the seriousness of this, i dont want any witch hunts on an innocent account.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral