Forums
Posted By: rocks Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 4:44pm
a neo nazi march is planned to take place in liverpool mad sickening!!

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/neo-nazi-rally-planned-for-liverpool-9195218
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 5:48pm
suppose we will have to put up with it like the gay pride march.
Posted By: rocks Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 6:14pm
hmmm but a gay pride march isn't "anti heterosexual" think
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 6:57pm
There will be opposition.Fascists not welcome in Liverpool.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 7:23pm
Originally Posted by rocks

quite right but some of the gay pride (or rather LGBT) stuff I found sickening being paraded on the streets in front of young kids.
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 7:39pm
Britain's usual unequal reaction to equal rights.

LGBT are allowed to promote homosexuality, but an equivalent heterosexual group promoting heterosexuality would be classed as discriminatory. As for a hetrosexual pride parade, I think "no chance" would be an understatement.
Posted By: rocks Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 7:44pm
Originally Posted by diggingdeeper
As for a hetrosexual pride parade, I think "no chance" would be an understatement.

you could always be the one to start one off wink
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 7:58pm
Originally Posted by fish5133

quite right but some of the gay pride (or rather LGBT) stuff I found sickening being paraded on the streets in front of young kids.
Kids are not born prejudiced.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 8:33pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
Originally Posted by fish5133

Kids are not born prejudiced.

Quite true and they learn social norms but 2 guys parading in nothing but leather thongs is not the sort of thing I would class as normal.(the parading of it--that is)

Anyway back on the Neo Nasties--they managed around 100 at last march (apparently coming from all over Europe) . They seem to have hijacked the skin head, boots and braces of the 70s---all they need is a tartan scarf from their wrists
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 8:45pm
Maybe the fellas like Tarzan? wink Kids would not know the connotation of leather thongs? Is there a connotation? laugh Adult interpretations not childrens.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 9:16pm
I'm heterosexual and feel no need to be proud of it,nor do I feel the need to parade about it.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 9:52pm
Heterosexuals are not generally ridiculed, bullied, beaten up and murdered just for their choice of sexual partner. LGBT people are.

I don't understand why. What business is it of anybodies who another person chooses to love/ fancy/ have sex with?

I'm hetero but I have girl crushes. So What?
Posted By: Dilly Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 10:00pm
Rude if they don't wish to be ridiculed as you say then why parade dressed as they do ?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 10:09pm
Coz they want to be and should be accepted, by the public?

C'mon Dilly- you're a reasonable fella- imagine a male mate of yours hooks up with a woman that you don't like the look of- perhaps thinking 'eee, not for me but yeah glad you seem happy'- can this idea not tranverse gender??

To be blunt: not a hole I would ever poke but you like it so I'm happy for you, kind of way?

Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 10:24pm
So what's the difference between the Neo Nazi ... and the ... holed up in the bank? All anarchists to me but there are people who back one side or the other as normal. Crackpots the lot.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 10:32pm
Rude I have gay friends that don't as far as I'm aware feel the need to dress outrageously to say who they are. Parading around public places dressed like the village people in my opinion does not help their call to be excepted for their choice of life or sexual preferences. Do they dress that way in the day to day life ? I think not, they to me don't seem to be worried about being ridiculed, but dress as they do I think they invite it.
Posted By: rocks Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 11:44pm
its not just a for/against gay march its a neo nazi march...my grandfathers would be turning in their graves!
Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Neo Nazi march - 6th May 2015 11:58pm
flex Wonder if those butch nazi boys will be marching through Toxteth at all for an arm wrestling match with the Rastafarian dudes ?? It's a joke story anyway judging by the picture of a previous march , looked like a lame poundland EDL recruitment drive to me !!
Posted By: rocks Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 12:00am
lets hope so gary, still a lttle unnerving reading about a possible march frown
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 12:12am
10 max. 10 fold antifa and a shit load of police. Same all over the country....week in, week out

Posted By: GaryFromWirral Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 12:14am
Worry ye not , If it did ever go ahead I think the people of Liverpool would ignore them or admire their retro fashion haha
Posted By: Dilly Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 6:24am
They have no political agenda they are just a bunch of thugs. Just like football hooligans who have no interest in football.
Posted By: casper Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 7:01am
The Nazis we should worry about are in the corridors of power and wear suits, and had Germany won the war would still be in the same seats of power today, the same people that fight tooth and nail to keep their ill gotten gains and land, the real enemy within.
Posted By: dustymclean Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 8:45am
Lets take the blinkers off and have a good look around.Should we deny another's point of view?.

Attached picture 2011livreds3.jpg
Posted By: dustymclean Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 8:51am
Sorry about that but lets try and not be"tooo" much of a hypocrite please.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 12:40pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 1:11pm
There are 9 individuals in that photograph - so how come the total I.Q. of the lot of them comes to 8 ??? Mmmmmmm.....
Posted By: Dilly Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 1:20pm
Originally Posted by Pinzgauer
There are 9 individuals in that photograph - so how come the total I.Q. of the lot of them comes to 8 ??? Mmmmmmm.....

I think you are being a bit to kind Pinz smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 1:35pm
Originally Posted by Dilly

I think you are being a bit to kind Pinz smile
I'm just a big softy, like the guy on extreme right (How apt?).
Posted By: snowhite Re: Neo Nazi march - 7th May 2015 5:03pm
Could it be there boots are bigger than there b---s oh sorry brains raftl
Posted By: DJDuck Re: Neo Nazi march - 8th May 2015 1:21pm
Everyone has their own right to express their own opinions people will be shouting down Holocaust Refusers and Paedophiles next!

Cheers

Sir James of Saville
Posted By: Moonstar Re: Neo Nazi march - 25th May 2015 9:48am
Is this going to be a summer of discontent - or is it just the non-workers getting cheap holidays?
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Jun 2015 6:50pm
Scary reading. frown

On Saturday 15th August, neo-Nazis will attempt to march through Liverpool. The so-called "White Man March" - this time on its second outing - is organised primarily by members of neo-Nazi youth group National Action. It is supported by neo-Nazi groups from across Europe.

In March this year, the first "White Man March" took place in Newcastle. Around 100 neo-Nazis marched through the city before burning gay, communist and Israeli flags, screaming "Hitler was right" and sieg-heiling at counter-protestors. Although small compared to other far right protests, this was the largest and most explicit neo-Nazi march to take place in the UK since the eighties.

These events have been organised by people from an alliance of neo-Nazi groups. In Newcastle National Action were joined on the streets by the British Movement, Creativity Alliance, Misanthropic Division and National Rebirth of Poland. We expect the EDL splinter group North West Infidels to join this march. They have been responsible for attacks on picket lines, anti-fascists and Irish republican marches in Liverpool.

National Action members openly praise Hitler, trade anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and talk about their genocidal fantasies. Liverpool resident and National Action member Garron Helm was jailed for sending anti-Semitic abuse to MP Luciana Berger.

While some far-right groups have tried to moderate their public face, National Action revel in their blatant Nazism. These groups are growing as other parts of the far right collapse. Although they are nearly all tiny by themselves, the numbers they can bring out for the "White Man March" are worrying.

Liverpool, as a city with a proud left-wing tradition, has been chosen to demonstrate the "strength" of the neo-Nazi movement. We expect to see more than the 100 they brought to Newcastle and if we want to stop their growth they must be opposed. In 2013 we saw 5000 people march against fascist Nick Griffin and we need to draw on the city's anti-fascist roots when the "White Man March" comes to town.

History has shown that Nazis need to be confronted head on, so they don't have the space to spread their racist bile and grow in size and confidence. Given the chance, they will attack workers' organisations, ethnic minorities, LGBT people and anyone else they perceive as their enemy. We are calling on anti-fascists across the North West to stand with the people of Liverpool in opposing these Nazi thugs.

They shall not pass!
Posted By: granny Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Jun 2015 7:37pm
Yes, that's on Facebook, and how dare these trouble making instigators, the 'London Antifascists' try to drag the ordinary person into some sort of confrontational position on the streets of Liverpool.

Maybe Love Activists would like to engage....keep the trouble for those who like to cause it.

https://www.facebook.com/londonantifascists/posts/1101939829819825

https://www.facebook.com/londonantifascists
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Jun 2015 7:51pm
Originally Posted by granny

Maybe Love Activists would like to engage....keep the trouble for those who like to cause it.

As the Love Activists have been infiltrated by fascists, sure they will!! The good guys operate under a new name now- keep up at the back!! smile
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Jun 2015 8:58pm
I'd like to watch a live stream of them marching through Leeds or Birmingham smile
Posted By: chriskay Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Jun 2015 9:52pm
As the Love Activists have been infiltrated by fascists

Fascist = anyone who doesn't hold extreme left wing views. wink
Posted By: BandyCoot Re: Neo Nazi march - 10th Jun 2015 1:01pm
Originally Posted by chriskay
As the Love Activists have been infiltrated by fascists

Fascist = anyone who doesn't hold extreme left wing views. wink

thumbsup
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Neo Nazi march - 10th Jun 2015 1:19pm
Left Wing - someone who doesn't think money and possessions come before humanity.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Aug 2015 6:21pm
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/neo-nazi-thugs-threaten-race-6219022#ICID=sharebar_facebook
Posted By: venice Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Aug 2015 9:15pm
Dont see how they can stop the march before it starts if it initially complies with lawful requirements.Free speech and all that. However, I presume if theres only c150 of them , the authorities could step in immediately they step over the legal line and start spouting their hatred etc. That should make it no more than a 10 second march!!
Posted By: snowhite Re: Neo Nazi march - 9th Aug 2015 10:28pm
Originally Posted by venice
Dont see how they can stop the march before it starts if it initially complies with lawful requirements.Free speech and all that. However, I presume if theres only c150 of them , the authorities could step in immediately they step over the legal line and start spouting their hatred etc. That should make it no more than a 10 second march!!
just a bunch of trouble makers.
Posted By: granny Re: Neo Nazi march - 10th Aug 2015 9:05am

....and so are those who are posting on the above. Very dangerous actions being called for. Is this likely to develop into something similar to the Toxteth Riots, ... the whole thing being instigated by outsiders ?
Posted By: casper Re: Neo Nazi march - 11th Aug 2015 9:16am
Lets not forget the Nazis crimes were against humanity, the swastika is banned in Germany, even the kids model airplane kits are not allowed to have swastika transfers or show the swastika on the box art, this is not about freedom, these people glorify what the Nazis did, a vile organisation that even murdered its own people, they shouldn't be allowed to march, there are still those in Germany that believe in the thousand year Reich, much to the disgust of many Germans who remember the true cost, maybe the best protest would be for everybody to turn their backs on the parade, these people rely on reaction don't give it to them, ignore the ....
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: Neo Nazi march - 11th Aug 2015 2:03pm
Joe Anderson was wrong to publicise the letter. He has no idea if its from the people it claims to be from.

Just to avoid any confusion.

Joe Anderson is referring to the the current Mayor of Liverpool.

The letter refers to the one mentioned in THIS article.

The error in the first paragraph of this post is intentionally there to entertain people who like to look for these things. Full marks to anybody who spots the error! (ps it's and its are both acceptable these days and is not the error)
Posted By: chriskay Re: Neo Nazi march - 11th Aug 2015 3:13pm
I'm not getting involved with the politics, but who gave you the right to decide what the correct use of English is? Oh, and the use of "it's" is correct since it's a contraction of "it is" rather than the possessive "its".
As far as the line "Only bullets will stop us" is concerned, I say: bring on the bullets.
(Don't blame me for the grammar lesson; I didn't start it). grin
Posted By: starakita Re: Neo Nazi march - 11th Aug 2015 3:45pm
Originally Posted by casper
Lets not forget the Nazis crimes were against humanity, the swastika is banned in Germany, even the kids model airplane kits are not allowed to have swastika transfers or show the swastika on the box art, this is not about freedom, these people glorify what the Nazis did, a vile organisation that even murdered its own people, they shouldn't be allowed to march, there are still those in Germany that believe in the thousand year Reich, much to the disgust of many Germans who remember the true cost, maybe the best protest would be for everybody to turn their backs on the parade, these people rely on reaction don't give it to them, ignore the ....
I agree with you on this one Casper just ignore them, let them march,it will be over quickly.A counter demo will just add fuel to the fire
© Wirral-Wikiwirral