Forums
Posted By: Habdab What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 25th Mar 2015 5:24pm
Does anyone know what's going on by the River Birket on Pature raod Moreton? I drove past at 4:30 and the place is swarming with Police. They were searching in the woods near the river and questioning a group of school kids.
Posted By: Salmon Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 25th Mar 2015 6:18pm
A body has been found there, a youngish man apparently. So sad .
See Wirral globe site. So very sad
Posted By: Mark Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 26th Mar 2015 9:55am
The globe click me

Suicide is far to common.
More needs to be done to spot the signs or reaching out for help more accessible. 1 young man takes his own life 1 family is devestated for years.

Posted By: Dilly Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 26th Mar 2015 2:23pm
So sad when someone gets that desperate, if only we talked more when we get down maybe this would happen less. Rip.
Posted By: snowhite Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 26th Mar 2015 4:28pm
This is really sad news.
RIP XX
Must mention that I also bet it was horrifying for the person who found the body too .. as well as the police who would've had to cut the body down from the tree !!
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 26th Mar 2015 5:16pm
It was 11-12 year old kids who found him. RIP.
Posted By: Dilly Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 26th Mar 2015 5:36pm
Not nice for anyone to find but I think when you are in the frame of mind he must have been in you wouldn't be thinking of that.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 26th Mar 2015 5:56pm
Just sad all round.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: What's going on by the Birket in Moreton? - 27th Mar 2015 8:03pm
Been talking with a couple of guys last few months who were in Clatterbridge Mental Hospital. Just hope it was not one of them. My wife used to chat to a different chap a couple years back and he eventually hang himself under a railway bridge. The bible describes the work of Satan as stealing, confusing, destroying and killing. An apt description of some conditions we call mental illness. Such a waste of life.
Was a big campaign in the states for antipsychotic and anti depression drug companies to be up front about side affects from coming off medication. There is an increased risk of suicide coming off some medications.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral