Forums
Posted By: Gibbo One dead in Prenton bike crash - 26th Feb 2015 10:16am
One man dead and another critical after horror crash between car and motorcycle in Prenton

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/horror-crash-between-car-motorcycle-8723254
Posted By: justice Re: One dead in Prenton bike crash - 26th Feb 2015 11:23am
This is a terrible accident and I am shocked by the awful postings on Echo website.People making judgements about the riders. Social media at its worst.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: One dead in Prenton bike crash - 26th Feb 2015 12:33pm
Shocking news, so sad.
Thoughts with the family at this terrible time.
Posted By: GeeMeister Re: One dead in Prenton bike crash - 26th Feb 2015 1:01pm
This is a very sad case of a stupid error of judgement. The barbed and vile comments are not justified. Thoughts are with the family and friends
Posted By: Gibbo Re: One dead in Prenton bike crash - 27th Feb 2015 12:09pm
It seems that some people on there know more than the newspaper has revealed.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: One dead in Prenton bike crash - 27th Feb 2015 2:57pm
Dozens gather at moving floral memorial to teenager killed in crash on Wirral street

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/dozens-gather-moving-floral-memorial-8731484
Posted By: mark1970 Re: One dead in Prenton bike crash - 9th Mar 2015 3:44pm
Although I'm an old git at 44 I do remember 30 years ago when I was a 14 year old messing about with bikes we used to push them to the sunken car park next to New Brighton baths and ride them there. The police would often drive past and as long as we weren't being anti social they'd happily let us get on with it. Nowadays we live in a different world where even pushing a motorbike along at 14 would immediately see you stopped by the police for being in charge of a motor vehicle without tax, test, MOT, insurance and licence and they'd consider it a "good result" seizing it and disqualifying you from driving before you even have a licence. Maybe if we had an area where off road bikes could be used then we'd see less of them being used on road in an anti social way?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral