Forums
Maybe the fortunes of TRFC and WBC will now turn. Moyes is looking for a new managerial role--how about it Moyes fancy CEO at Wirral Borough Council. Plenty of experience having millions and not doing much with it!

After reading the "plaudits", from fellow council leaders for Wirral CEO Graham Burgess who was shoe horned in to decimate Wirral Council by making multi £millions of cuts and savings--I cant help thinking the old boys network is rallying around him. Isnt the captain supposed to be the last to leave the sinking ship----women and children first.

Nice he is able to retire at 62. Firemen and teachers 68?
....and a nice big hand shake!
Jumping a sinking ship indeed.(i.e. Burgess)
Obviously he's realised that he's not the man for the job, but we knew before him.
Originally Posted by granny
....and a nice big hand shake!
Jumping a sinking ship indeed.(i.e. Burgess)
Obviously he's realised that he's not the man for the job, but we knew before him.

Yep and £135,000 a year whilst he was in the job. That is the equivalent of 40 lollipop people.
Whats going to happen to his expensive suit of offices with a shower - I am sure that money would have helped Lyndale School and its pupils and staff - I just wonder how much he used the shower !!!
Originally Posted by fish5133
After reading the "plaudits", from fellow council leaders for Wirral CEO Graham Burgess who was shoe horned in to decimate Wirral Council by making multi £millions of cuts and savings

http://wirralleaks.wordpress.com/2014/10/10/bye-bye-burgesski/
What an amazing amount of wasted energy. Multiply that by all local and central government offices and be in awe!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral