Forums
Posted By: Willo_ Shaun Cottrell, 22, of park Rd South Birkenhead - 23rd Aug 2014 7:16am
Heartbreaking footage shows brain-damaged puppy put down after brutal attack clicky

I really do hope this sad excuse for a man gets what he deserves in jail, he should be made to suffer everyday for the rest of his life, killing him is too good for him.

Attached picture shaun.jpg
Posted By: joany Re: Shaun Cottrell, 22, of park Rd South Birkenhead - 23rd Aug 2014 11:14am
Did it make him feel BIG doing that to a defenceless puppy,I wonder,there is a Very Evil streak in someone who can to do this and then not seek medical help for this poor young dog.I hope he encounters the same treatment where he's going and that No-one gets help for Him.Isn't it a shame HE can't be put down and we can rid our society of mental creatures like this.If you haven't got the Love,the Heart and the Patience to bring a pet into your home and family then for Gods Sake DONT get one.
i'm sure he will be 'looked after' inside
Pity - he wasn't outed before he did this - don't protect low-lifes - they don't give a flying one about you.

No doubt another 'status' dog - bought without thought that you have to feed them and occasionally take them out to pee - probably hoped his Mam would do it for him....
mad
Despise animal cruelty. Lets hope he gets his just deserts inside, along with his cushy sentence and his human rights to which he is entitled to of course and then on his early release some kindhearted people give him welcome home with a good hiding. I really hope someone is waiting for him
Karma.
I Hope this this low life. ... bag. is very well looked after in prison, He will make a wonderful father one day, God help his children,
© Wirral-Wikiwirral