Forums
Posted By: MikeT Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 6:19am

Who said living on Wirral was boring?

CLICKY
Posted By: granny Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 10:52am
They should have kennels for people like that. What a pitiful fine too, they probably spent more than that on booze in the last month.
How many children and young people would have witnessed such a shocking(to them)incident?
There was a case in Hamilton Square a while back, which I witnessed and various other visitors to the area did too. Reported to police, who didn't rush out to deal with it.

Disgusting, but no doubt someone will speak up in their defence! All good for tourism I suppose
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 11:43am
You talking about the 'hi viz jacket' incident, Granny? I remember thinking that it was for an 18+ Hidden camera show!
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 11:54am
That [censored] probably had a fella sitting at home too.
Posted By: AR_One Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 12:06pm
"Wirral magistrates’ court heard how the frisky couple had been spotted carrying out a number of sex acts - on both the pavement and in the front beer garden of the pub – by a CCTV operator at Wirral Council."

Wonder how long the CCTV operator was watching before he reported it - careful son you'll go blind smile
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 12:36pm
Granny I'd like to think that there weren't children out between 2 - 3am.
#just saying(not defending the couple)
Posted By: Dilly Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 12:48pm
Anybody looked on ebay to see how much the video's are going for ? smile
Posted By: granny Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 1:12pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
You talking about the 'hi viz jacket' incident, Granny? I remember thinking that it was for an 18+ Hidden camera show!

Yes, that was the one. Still trying to get over that laugh Middle of the day too.
Probably why I got confused Softy ,
sorry you know how it is. All things start to blend eventually. Wrong time of day/night.
Posted By: Softy_Southerner Re: Fun and games on the prom... - 15th Aug 2014 1:17pm
Think there may have more of an outcry had it been mid afternoon lol lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral