Forums
Posted By: paxvobiscum Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 16th Feb 2014 5:15pm
Three performances of Lions at Lady Lever Gallery were mentioned in this week's local papers.We went to the first one and my elder grandson was so excited we had to watch them again an hour later. He also enjoyed dressing up in Dragon and croc costumes in the activity rooms. I like this venue for families and the shop has good quality and mainly reasonably priced gifts
Posted By: SUExx Re: Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 16th Feb 2014 6:35pm
That's nice of you to say paxvobiscum , I will tell everyone tomorrow when I go into work that you enjoyed it. We have alsorts going on this half term for families as well sd our new exhibition of watercolours/sketches and painting's from Turner.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 16th Feb 2014 8:48pm
Thanks Sue for reply.Plenty on near Port Sunlight. I am coming along on Wednesday to see the Turner Exhibition as also picking up tickets for the WW1 play 'My Son Jack' on at the Gladstone Theatre next week, and then going for a 'happy hour' banquet at 'Oriental Delight' Restaurant nearby. It is good value for money, family run, friendly warm atmosphere. No doubt you have been there (from traffic lights at bridge outside Bebington Station, it is one minute away at end of row of shops on right handside, as you in direction towards roundabout before Rose and Crown Pub/Mayer Hall. Car parking in side road next to it.
Posted By: SUExx Re: Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 16th Feb 2014 9:11pm
Well im in work on Wednesday so say hello , just ask on info desk for Sue H.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 16th Feb 2014 9:24pm
Will do. Look forward to saying hello
Posted By: SUExx Re: Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 19th Feb 2014 1:23pm
Lovely to meet you today pax, hope the rest of your day was good.
Posted By: paxvobiscum Re: Did anyone see the Chinese Lions today? - 20th Feb 2014 10:25am
Thanks Sue. It was lovely to meet you. We had a super day and look forward to the next exhibition in June.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral