Forums
Posted By: Mark Schoolgirl grabbed by stranger : Primary School - 16th Jan 2014 7:04pm
A schoolgirl was grabbed by a stranger outside her Merseyside primary school.

Detectives are investigating reports the 10-year-old had her hand grabbed by an unknown man outside Bedford Drive primary school in Birkenhead.

She managed to break free and alert a teacher, who called the police.

Officers were called to a report of suspicious behaviour on Bedford Road in Birkenhead on Tuesday.

A spokesman for Merseyside police confirmed an investigation was underway.

He said: “At about 3.45pm a report was received that a 10-year-old girl had her hand grabbed by an unknown male as she left Bedford Drive primary school.

“The girl broke free of the man’s grasp, went back into the school and alerted a teacher who subsequently reported the matter to the police.

“Patrols attended and a search of the area was undertaken.”

The girl was uninjured but has been left shaken following the ordeal.

The police spokesman added: "We treat all reports of suspicious behaviour seriously and are keen to speak to the man involved or anyone in the area at the time, to help establish the full circumstances of the incident.

"Officers from the neighbourhood team work closely with local schools in the area to and regularly give "stranger danger” advice to pupils."

Anyone who may have witnessed the incident or anyone with information is asked to contact Merseyside Police on 0151 777 2275 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Click Me
Police were after someone around Eastham just before Xmas.
A 10 year old broke free?

These stories annoy me as there's no substance to them.

It could be a complete none event that does nothing that but stir up anger and worry.
What on earth are you on about LiamW

If you have nothing sensible or constructive to offer this forum may I suggest you keep quiet as comments such as the one you have expressed do nothing but to use your own words "stir up anger and worry "

Posted By: Mark Re: Schoolgirl grabbed by stranger : Primary School - 17th Jan 2014 5:09pm
* Its a personal opinion, which members are entitled to. Its not personal to anyone else.

Opinions make us tick wink
Originally Posted by organiser
What on earth are you on about LiamW

If you have nothing sensible or constructive to offer this forum may I suggest you keep quiet as comments such as the one you have expressed do nothing but to use your own words "stir up anger and worry "

Yep what mark said.

If you're worried or angered by my comment I suggest you hibernate.
LiamW's point is that this may never have happened? This is a possibility.

Did it?

Who knows?
Posted By: casper Re: Schoolgirl grabbed by stranger : Primary School - 21st Jan 2014 10:20am
Obviously the police must have given her story some credibility to make appeals, its an old story of children being ignored or disbelieved with dire consequences, just glad you were'nt the officer in attendance.
Posted By: Gibbo Re: Schoolgirl grabbed by stranger : Primary School - 21st Jan 2014 11:30am
There were instances happening in Ellesmere Port yesterday and Sunday night, a driver attempting to entice girls into the car.
Posted By: casper Re: Schoolgirl grabbed by stranger : Primary School - 21st Jan 2014 11:43am
Originally Posted by LiamW

These stories annoy me as there's no substance to them.

It could be a complete none event that does nothing that but stir up anger and worry.

Another one flashing at a kid by Tranmere Rovers, but hey lets just ignore it because there is no substance to it.
Thank God for some sensible posters on this forum....please be careful though because anyone who addresses the problem of children being in any sort of danger on our streets is told to hibernate...so get out the straw and lets all find a nice warm place and forget about the safety of our children should we?

she could of kicked him in the balls to brake free, did you think about that?

A 3year old if they punches you in the right place can bring any man to their knees, so why not a ten year old?
Originally Posted by eddtheduck

A 3year old if they punches you in the right place can bring any man to their knees, so why not a ten year old?
?????and
Originally Posted by Candlyfloss
Originally Posted by eddtheduck

?????and

did anyone else have trouble understanding my post?) I'll explain for the hard of thinking raftl

A man gets hold of a girl (are you keeping up so far?) the girl then kicks (with her leg) in the mans balls (please ask someone over 18 years olds what balls are) the man then lets the girl go, that means she's now free, to run (walk fast) to the school.

some POEPLE seeyu

Just be sure that everybody understands what eddtheduck means.

Man is a male adult human.
Girl is a (very) young female human.
Originally Posted by Salmon

No, sorry, don't understand. Can you run that by me again? raftl
Originally Posted by chriskay
Originally Posted by Salmon

No, sorry, don't understand. Can you run that by me again? raftl
Lol Salmon,I dare not ask.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral