Forums
Posted By: Mark Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 15th Jul 2013 5:38pm
Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge against disgraced BBC presenter

Police are investigating fresh allegations against the disgraced TV presenter Stuart Hall, who was jailed last month for indecent assault on young girls.

Lancashire police said they are working ‘closely’ with the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) after receiving the allegations.

Source click me
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 15th Jul 2013 6:06pm
Was obvious as soon as he was sentenced that there would be more coming forward.
Posted By: guitarlad Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 15th Jul 2013 7:44pm
Yeap the truth allways comes out one day.He must have thought he would get away with it.
Posted By: chris58 Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 15th Jul 2013 9:17pm
It's his family I feel sorry for, imagine his grandkids at school and everyone knows their granddad a dirty pervert.
Posted By: mrhanky Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 15th Jul 2013 11:29pm
well his wife and kids didn't complain when he transferred everything over to them before he entered a guilty plea.
Posted By: fish5133 Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 5th Aug 2013 10:01pm
Stuart Hall 15months

Wirral Paedo , Phil Taylor gets life

Mr Taylor was obviously not a freemason !!

http://www.wirralglobe.co.uk/news/10592333.Wirral_paedophile_predator_jailed_for_life/?ref=mr
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 8th Aug 2013 9:05pm
theres a large age difference in the convicts.

pretty sure that is a factor upon sentencing.
Posted By: Dilly Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 9th Aug 2013 6:19am
I think a factor In Stuart Hall's case that the powers that be have taken into consideration, would be at his age he is less likely to re offend. (This doesn't mean I agree with his sentence)
Posted By: Mark Re: Stuart Hall: Fresh allegations emerge - 11th Aug 2013 10:10am
I think we posted it on another thread that with stuart hall the judge could only give a sentence in accordance to the guidlines at the time of the crimes.

There was a rally for a law change.
Age could have had something to do with it too.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral