Forums
Posted By: Nighteyes Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 4:30pm
It's not New Brighton like stated, I got reports of it at the end of Manor Lane so decided to look into things, surprised no one on here has posted it already

Full story; Source Wirral Globe
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 4:34pm
Also Trafalgar Road isn't Seacome, it's Egremont! that reporter needs slapping with a map
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 4:36pm
https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/806162/Police_and_Ambulance_on_New_Br.html

or

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/806281/Police_at_Trafalgar_Road_Walla.html
Posted By: organiser Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 4:47pm
Looks like once again Mersey magazine is the only news source with accurate information

Source...12.45 Mersey magazine

A man's body has been found in a quiet Wirral road.

The discovery was made this morning by a man walking his dog along Manor Lane which is off Seabank Road in Wallasey

Mersey Magazine understand there was an altercation in nearby Charlotte Road recently in which the dead man was involved

Merseyside Police has arrested a 37-year-old woman on suspicion of murder

Officers were called to Egremont Promenade at 5.50am after a member of the public found a man aged in his 40s lying in the street with a head injury.

Paramedics attended and pronounced the man dead at scene.

The area where the man was found was immediately cordoned off and remains sealed for ongoing forensic examination.

House-to-house and CCTV enquiries are being carried out by officers in the area and a number of roads remain closed to the public.

The circumstances of the man's death are under investigation and a Home Office post mortem will be carried out later to establish a cause of death.

The woman remains in police custody at this time.

Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives in Wirral on 0151 777 2265 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 4:53pm
How many more people are going to open up the same topic?
Posted By: DA_DIBZ Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 5:13pm
Originally Posted by organiser
Looks like once again Mersey magazine is the only news source with accurate information

Thats because they copy an paste of a reliable source wink
Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 9th Jul 2013 10:29pm
Sorry Zipper I didn't see those when scanning through the posts since I was looking for incidents on Manor lane / Egremont. Seriously they need to get the boundaries correct
Posted By: leeboy1968 Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 10th Jul 2013 6:06am
I have lived in trafalgar road for the past 15 years. been told by a policeman {after catching a peeping tom at my window}that this road is the murder capital of wirral.
I know of at least 5 since i have been here,maybe even more.
The flats where they have corderned off is a mecca for it, at least two in 5 years.And i know of some of the people there who are lovely people,it is the housing association's fault for time after time putting ... bags in them who always cause trouble{fighting,drug dealing,theft}. They need to vet more thouroughly.
This road has such a good close community spirit it is a shame one or two have to keep spoiling it.

sorry for any and all spelling mistakes lol
Posted By: Gold_Moon Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 10th Jul 2013 3:20pm
The victim has now been named as Mark Reissing.

Liverpool Echo news

Posted By: Nighteyes Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 11th Jul 2013 2:46pm
Leeboy I lived opposite the co-op for 3 years up till last year and didn't notice any murders :s drug bust next door but one and my upstairs neighbours dad died but no murders tho I did keep myself to myself
Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 11th Jul 2013 3:08pm
I dont remember any murders, I do remember 4 or 5 local lads carrying a fruit machine they had "found" and taking it up stairs into a flat. They all looked dead after knackering themselves in the process :-)
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 11th Jul 2013 9:32pm
Originally Posted by ZipperClub
I dont remember any murders, I do remember 4 or 5 local lads carrying a fruit machine they had "found" and taking it up stairs into a flat. They all looked dead after knackering themselves in the process :-)

Originally Posted by Nighteyes
Leeboy I lived opposite the co-op for 3 years up till last year and didn't notice any murders :s drug bust next door but one and my upstairs neighbours dad died but no murders tho I did keep myself to myself

WOMAN who killed her boyfriend by stabbing him in the neck has been jailed for seven years.

T, 25, had a history of violence towards her partner, 36-year-old G.

She attacked him with a knife following a drunken row at the home she shared with Mr E in Trafalgar Road, Wallasey on January 16.

Bu, who had denied murder, was unanimously convicted by a Liverpool crown court jury of manslaughter.

During her trial, the court heard B met Mr E in 2003 when they were both members of the Royal Fleet Auxiliary.

She had been sacked from the organisation, which provides supplies and ammunition for the armed forces, after attacking Mr Ea in the cabin of a ship in October.

She slashed Mr E's clothes with a knife and tried to force her way through his door using a marlinspike.

Members of Mr E's family, from Lancashire, told the court they had seen cuts and grazes on his face.

Mr E had split up from his wife, with whom he had two children, before meeting B.

When Mr E met his death, neighbours had heard raised voices coming from the inside of their flat during the early hours.

B denied stabbing her boyfriend, but admitted being involved in a struggle.

She said she did not realise he was injured and then he left the flat.

Mr E, who was wearing only a pair of boxer shorts, knocked on neighbours' doors, but nobody answered.

His body was discovered at the foot of the stairs the next day.

B had stabbed him in the neck to a depth of 8cms, but later told people he had fallen down the stairs.

David Aubrey QC, prosecuting, had told the court: "The account that she gave toa number of people that morning was a charade and was designed to conceal and disguise that which she had done."

B had claimed Mr E had come at her with the knife, but the judge, Mr Justice Royce said he rejected that.

Speaking after the verdict, Mr Eastham's mother J said: "In losing G, we have lost a son who was wonderful.

"His children have lost a doting father and his sister has lost her best friend."

ECHO

Posted By: ZipperClub Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 11th Jul 2013 9:38pm
Oooo, just remembered, man killed his girlfriend in upper rice lane if I recall properly. About 10 years ago, maybe.
Posted By: leeboy1968 Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 12th Jul 2013 1:45pm
Oooo, just remembered, man killed his girlfriend in upper rice lane if I recall properly. About 10 years ago, maybe.

Threw her down the stairs when pregnant, both her and the baby dead.
Before that there was a wheelie bin body.
and a couple of suicides too.
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: Woman arrested on suspicion of murder - 12th Jul 2013 2:28pm
Originally Posted by leeboy1968

Threw her down the stairs when pregnant, both her and the baby dead.
Before that there was a wheelie bin body.
and a couple of suicides too.

the murder of nicholas davies by anthony dietchman bucanon rd too.
Posted By: Willo_ Manhunt launched in wake of Egremont murder - 17th Jul 2013 9:48am
Detectives investigating the murder of 48-year-old Mark Christopher Reissing from Wallasey are appealing for the public's help in tracing a man that they want to talk to in relation to their investigation.

Mr Reissing was found in Manor Lane, near to Egremont Promenade in New Brighton, at 5.50am last Tuesday.

A post mortem found that he died as a result of multiple injuries.

Officers are keen to trace 46-year-old Nazzareno Abela from Wallasey.

Detective Chief Inspector Phil McEwan, leading the investigation, said: "We have heard from Mr Reissing's family about their devastation at his loss and, while I am grateful for the help we have already received from the public, we need their help in tracing Nazzareno Abela, who we believe has information vital to our investigation.

"I would ask Mr Abela or anyone who is aware of his whereabouts to contact the incident room as soon as possible."

The public are asked not to approach Mr Abela, but contact police.

Officers are urging Mr Abela, or anyone who has information about his whereabouts to contact detectives on 0151 777 8649 or call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

The inquest into the death of Mark Christopher Reissing was opened by Wirral coroner Christopher Johnson on Monday.
Coroner’s officer Arthur Flower said: “I was informed that at 5.40am that morning (July 9), a male walking his dog along Egremont Promenade had discovered the body of a male, subsequently identified as the deceased.

“He was motionless on the ground in a sitting position, slumped against the perimeter wall in Manor Lane. The ambulance service were informed and paramedics attended at the scene. There were no vital signs and the fact of death was formally pronounced at 5.52am by paramedics.”

A post-mortem examination carried out at the Royal Liverpool Hospital revealed the cause of death to be due to multiple injuries.

Source

Description: Nazzareno Abela.
Attached picture nazzareno abela.jpg
© Wirral-Wikiwirral