Forums
Went to Liverpool today, and heading for Birkenhead Central station around 3pm, I noticed loads of police clustered around the Lloyds TSB ATM at the bottom of the stairs. They had bright yellow bags and were putting stuff in them. Don't know what they were doing...?

And when I came back around 5:30pm, there were several police in the foyer of Central station. They were questioning a guy, and one had a sniffer dog. WTH?
What is WTH confused
"What/Where/Who The Hell"
I went past about quarter to three there was a man lying at the bottom of the steps like he'd fallen head first down them there was a paramedic lying on the floor holding his head the ambulance turned up as I went up the stairs.
Thanks for the info oscarpops. Possibly it was connected with all the cops and sniffer dog later on? An assault maybe?

I hope the guy's OK.
Yes I hope so too
Hope the guy is ok
2 seperate incidents.

Don't know what the police at the bank where doing but the police in station would be british transport police with a knife arch and drugs dog. Been targeting random stations as of late to stop drugs and weapons
Thanks for the info MrHouston! thumbsup

See, this is why I love this forum... no more do I languish in ingnorance! laugh
no idea what went on but i know yellow bags usually contain stuff that is to be destroyed by incineration only and/or hazardous material
© Wirral-Wikiwirral